PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS3/X360)

im playing on the ps3 and its very enjoyable, from the videos in the ps4 i can't see a big difference in gameplay, but then again i wouldnt be able to tell until i got my hands on a ps4.
It just sucks that the game is more than 1 month away...

Played around 15 games now on the PS3, and it's a really, really good game. Of course, this is a demo with just these selected sides, but honestly cannot wait for it now!

I will keep my thoughts when the full game is out, but i am interested in something else for now. Why the game gamma on Xbox 360 is so bright in this game. In PES 2014, it was the same. Player models are too bright and blurry in the same time, on the team selection screen, then on the pitch, evertyhing is so bright also. My TV is perfectly calibrated, so this is not the problem. I know the blur is kinda based on the low res textures, but it is way too much. My modded PES 2013 looks way more clear.

I think they made a mistake making the game color range 16-235 instead of 0-255 range, which is the video standard for the xbox 360, but it is a game and the console play it with 0-255 range in mind.

Hi all :) where i can get the demo PES 2015 ps3 us? not winning eleven? i download the demo but this is WE ;/ and i can't get us version. Please help me guys.

I played it a lot and the shooting is a tad overpowered, some of the passing is too quick when set to 3 or 4 bars, superhuman trapping on high bars too.

But all in all, I'm having a blast. Every game is ebb and flow against a human opponent, I only played a few vs. CPU.

It reminds me a little of PES6, you feel free-er (word? lol) with your options and can vary passes better than 2014, also the gamespeed is good. One thing I did notice was that crossing the ball seems to have been worked on as the feeling and angle needed for a good cross look way more natural than last year. I can't dribble though, any tips would be appreciated :D

I think if they tweak the shooting and make passes way less accurate on 2+ bars, this could be a killer game.

Last edited:
Hi all :) where i can get the demo PES 2015 ps3 us? not winning eleven? i download the demo but this is WE ;/ and i can't get us version. Please help me guys.

If you're in Asia open an EU or US account, there's youtube tutorials, then download and install it. You can then play it on all your accounts.

Ok I was ignored over on the Ps4 thread.. . big love in going on. Is anybody on Ps3 having a problem selecting players to substitute/replace on the left side of pitch/screen? My cursor will only move to the right or center won't got to the left.

Finally got the demo for xbox360 and played last night about 10 games on superstar and zero-bar with manual shooting. So this is merely first impression and way too early to judge really, but as first impressions go:

1. Imho it's again a graphical downgrade from the last version. Since PES 2010, every version of PES looked worse than the one before. The pitch alone looks awfully bleak and bright. And then there's the bad lighting.

2. Passing on zerobar feels too fast and zippy. It's like in the old times, zip, zip, zip go the passes in straight laser-lines.

3. The gameplay took a huge step back from realism towards the arcade-way of PES 5/6. The players feel like a lot of contextual animations were stripped from them to make them react faster. Yes they react faster which is good, but it feels a bit too reactive to be realistic and the animations are a tad too fast and it feels a bit robotic.
But it's not only that, the whole gameplay, how the players are organized on the pitch and how they cover and press, feels a step back from last year and restricted, unorganic and I get a strong onrail-feeling. It's like they tried to replicate that on-rail feeling of PES 5/6.

Take this with a huge grain of salt, I merely had ten games, it needs at least 50 games for me to really judge the game and find out what it is about.

But as first impression goes, I think at the moment it's worse than the latest patched version of PES 2014.

P.S.: Why is the PS4/Xb1-thread a sticky thread and this one not?

I have exactly the same feeling than you mate, I also play on X360. I am afraid that this game is going to be an arcade, fast paced game against human opponents...

Finally got the demo for xbox360 and played last night about 10 games on superstar and zero-bar with manual shooting. So this is merely first impression and way too early to judge really, but as first impressions go:

1. Imho it's again a graphical downgrade from the last version. Since PES 2010, every version of PES looked worse than the one before. The pitch alone looks awfully bleak and bright. And then there's the bad lighting.

2. Passing on zerobar feels too fast and zippy. It's like in the old times, zip, zip, zip go the passes in straight laser-lines.

3. The gameplay took a huge step back from realism towards the arcade-way of PES 5/6. The players feel like a lot of contextual animations were stripped from them to make them react faster. Yes they react faster which is good, but it feels a bit too reactive to be realistic and the animations are a tad too fast and it feels a bit robotic.
But it's not only that, the whole gameplay, how the players are organized on the pitch and how they cover and press, feels a step back from last year and restricted, unorganic and I get a strong onrail-feeling. It's like they tried to replicate that on-rail feeling of PES 5/6.

Take this with a huge grain of salt, I merely had ten games, it needs at least 50 games for me to really judge the game and find out what it is about.

But as first impression goes, I think at the moment it's worse than the latest patched version of PES 2014.

P.S.: Why is the PS4/Xb1-thread a sticky thread and this one not?

Great post very honest. You put into words exactly how I feel about everything including pes 2014. Henry. . . can you move your cursor onto the left sided players at set up? I can't for some reason.

Had about 20 more matches since the last posting with the xbox360-demo of PES 2015 and it still hasn't clicked for me. I start to feel even guilty for not enjoying it as others.

Or is that the xbox360's gameplay is much worse than on next-gen?

After about 10 matches with the demo, I fire up PES 2014, version 1.16 and to me PES 2014 feels like a next-gen-version compared with the demo of PES 2015.

Sure, it's not fair to compare a full release game patched up numerous times with a bare-bones-demo, but fair or not, that's how I experience it.

Not only does the graphics, pitch and lighting feel considerably better, but it seems also to have more animations and the gameplay seems more complex and for me more rewarding.

The thing I noticed in the demo is that when I have the ball and the opponent is pressing, there is always only one player who is opposing me. Even when surrounded by three players, it's always only one of them who's AI is active. The others watch and do nothing except for keeping up. Only when the one active is beaten by me, again one of the others gets active and I know that only he would try to do something...

That doesn't happen in PES 2014.

The camera-setting in the demo is also doing its thing to lessen the experience. It is too close for my liking, the wide-camera in PES 2014 is farther out.

For me at the moment, having played 30 matches of the xbox360-demo, PES 2014, version 1.16, is considerably better.

I'm back playing Pes 2014 even though most of the crowd on this site have enjoyed the demo eventually. To me if it doesn't click after 50 matches it ain't gonna.

I also feel guilty about it for some reason.

I have played the demo at least 20 times on both PS3 and Xbox One.. and i must say i prefer the PS3 version more.. it feel's to me like a tad slower paced than the Xbox One version.. and the shooting is much more satisfying..

What really annoys me with this PES is the shooting. Way too easy to find the net -even on manual- overpowered...I really hope that Konami is working on it, and not only focusing on faces..

Very like Konami to overpower the shooting after last years horrendously underpowered efforts. That said, I very much prefer this version. Now if only I could get some headers in.

I have played the demo at least 20 times on both PS3 and Xbox One.. and i must say i prefer the PS3 version more.. it feel's to me like a tad slower paced than the Xbox One version.. and the shooting is much more satisfying..

Thank you - Im not the only one who sees that.

On 360 its slower and the shooting and ball physics are less predictable than on PS4 and Xbox One.

I just dont know which version to get now - maybe the demos for next and last gen are different codes?

BzlXrtwCUAEH_37.jpg

Played the demo finally last night. I seemed to "click" with it pretty quickly, it actually feels like it's the true follow up to PES13. Player individuality is back and they seem to have struck a good balance between animations and response.

Thank you - Im not the only one who sees that.

On 360 its slower and the shooting and ball physics are less predictable than on PS4 and Xbox One.

I just dont know which version to get now - maybe the demos for next and last gen are different codes?

If you want real kits for the teams.. you should go for old gens version.. because i don't think that PS4/Xbox One will be able to use option files.

...it actually feels like it's the true follow up to PES13.

If retail will be like the Demo, PES 2015 will be the only real successor of PS6 and the only good PES on PS3 / Xbox360 for me. 2008-2014 was mainly waste of effort, time and money. 10 and 13 were some kind of "ok", but far away from being good.

Back
Top Bottom