PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Wow I am getting too old for all this. I know it's not mandatory, but I find it sad that people are stupid enough to pay.

Oh well, I suppose it will just be like other years with MLO when, already on day 1 some players had a super-duper team with Ronaldo, Messi, Ibra, etc.

Even then they were such crap players that they could be whipped using the default team. :P

As long as they get rid of the lobbing exploit from 2014. That was absurd - totally killed online for me.

Oh well, I suppose it will just be like other years with MLO when, already on day 1 some players had a super-duper team with Ronaldo, Messi, Ibra, etc.

It doesn't necessarily have to be like that.

If Konami's Facebook game from last year (for those who remember, PES AF, it also used micropayments) is anything to go by, Konami won't be that silly to offer straight "Buy Messi" transaction (or any player, top class or not). Those who wanted better chances to acquire any top players in PES-AF had the option to buy so called "gold packs" containing 4 random players, only one with guaranteed 85+ rating. Pay2win option was there, but it was still risky and expensive RNG lottery. Top class players weren't common sight in more or less every team and, in the end, such business model also meant more $$$ for Konami.

If it will look like this on PC, then graphically it will be good enough. But will it look like that?

B1NKHsIIIAIlhXE.jpg:large

it won't look this way on pc 'cause this is next gen footage.

pes 2015 on pc will suck (graphcs wise).

The game looks pretty sweet. Quite dissapointed about the Master League doh. I also think at times, there are slowness to the game. The pace needs to be a little more dynamic. Some kind of eagerness of running when you are on counter attacking making the build up faster than normal. The ball needs to be a little bit less floaty.

Very promising. Clarely is lowres config (look at nets) but if online will work like this vid (no lag) maybe will return plying this mode.
I'm confident this year. Let's will see what happend in two weeks.
Cheers

The graphic ? of course it will look like PES 2014.

You seem certain. I haven't followed all the discussions. Biggest concern for me from that video - if genuine - are the ball physics. IMO they were 'off' in 2014, and thought they had been vastly improved in the PS3 demo.

So we're getting a re-hashed 2014 then? F*ck that.

You seem certain. I haven't followed all the discussions. Biggest concern for me from that video - if genuine - are the ball physics. IMO they were 'off' in 2014, and thought they had been vastly improved in the PS3 demo.

So we're getting a re-hashed 2014 then? F*ck that.
The PC version will be a current-gen port.

Konami didn't say anything. Only a employee (think it was named Luca) said that the PC version would be the same as next-gen consoles regarding gameplay. Also Batthi said something on those lines, but used the term 'hydrid', which is comical.

Let's wait and see. I'm pump for the game, but don't want to get my hopes high and be faced with a shitty PS3 port that its poorly optimized and don't have half the animations as the next gen.

Anybody thinks the 2015 demo is lacking of middlefield game? The 2014 version was bad under many aspects but it was great to build up game in middlefield, the demo this year loooks like you are always in "counter-attack mode". Also seems too easy to overcome the difenders when you are accelerating; for example I often can reach the opponent penalty box making a run with my central difenders (or even with the goalie!!) Middlefield often empty and not pressing
(At superstar level and ps3).
Anyway last videos looked sligthly better from this point of view

Well, current-gen gameplay is equal to next-gen gameplay according to those who played both demos.
Not really for what I saw I played both: ps4 is at the same time slower and smoother. Anyway I played the ps4 demo briefly at a gameshow so I don't know if it was an updated code

Last edited:
is this first pes game in history of konami without entrance scene??????

step backwards from pes 2014.

You make conclusions based on a single online match? Come on have some faith, mate! I'm sure there will be entrance scenes - I can't imagine playing Champions League match without hearing the anthem.:SHOCK:

I'm not going to comment the graphics - stuff at KONAMI already tweeted on few occasions not to expect anything revolutionary on PC versions. Also the video quality is shit, which is normal for YouTube. At least they have the player reaction scenes back...

The gameplay is slow and there few unrealistic off the ball moves - I haven't seen such off step movements in reality like on 04:32 in this video.

awful graphics (lightning), no entrance scene again! is this first pes game in history of konami without entrance scene??????

step backwards from pes 2014.

Awful lighting for now yes, but not on all stadiums, search youtube for different examples. Last year wasn't that bad.
Entrance scene yes there are; just check youtube
A preview from a spain pes website says that pc version is slightly worse than ps4 but better than what expected.
Let's wait and see, until now disappointed by ps3 demo, can't judge pc videos.
Anyway the video posted above is one of the worst you can find on yt; imho it's a old code unless they say it's not; or so I hope

Last edited:
The graphics are just dreadful, complete and utter disgrace. No matter what the gameplay is, the plain graphics are ruining the experience.

that vid is not 1080p, just saying :FAIL: calm down and have a beer

The video is 1080p and and the awful graphics have nothing to do with the resolution. There is hardly any lighting, shadows, colour in the PC version, the game is stripped on purpose so that the PS4 version can look better.

If you read my other post I said:
Anyway the video posted above is one of the worst you can find on yt; imho it's a old code unless they say it's not; or so I hope

Meaning : there are best videos (I posted one). That other one is awful 1080 or not:hopefully is an old code preview or a not refined stadium

The video is 1080p and and the awful graphics have nothing to do with the resolution. There is hardly any lighting, shadows, colour in the PC version, the game is stripped on purpose so that the PS4 version can look better.
The video is 1080p, but the game obviously wasn't captured in 1080p. You can't judge colors and contrast in Youtube videos anyway.

Agree but you can find better videos on yt where the lighting for pc is better.
Anyway yes I believe it's stripped but a preview from another website said pc version is close to ps4 and better than expected
Anyway just wait for the hd turf mods and use sweetfx. :D

Back
Top Bottom