Help! PES6 on PC issues

motherhen

League 1
26 September 2005
I have searched around and can't find a techy help section. So i'll try here.
I'm playing and patching PES6 on my laptop. Problem is the game seems to stutter when scrolling and slow down in a crowded box.
I have googled it and read that a no-cd patch might help. Well, its not helped me. :)

My laptop specs are...

Processor: Celeron (R) Dual-Core CPU T3500 @ 2.10GHz 2.09GHZ
Installed Memory (RAM): 2.00GB
Mobile Intel (R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Cheers if anyone can help :COOL:

The problem is intel integrated graphics, its not made for video games that's why it lags (even on such old game) . There is not much you can dot apart buying new laptop/pc.

Ahhh cheers for the advice. I have been meaning to buy a new laptop anyway cus this ones knackered. :(

don't want to start a new thread, so i just use the latest similar thread if that's OK
hmm, so i installed PES6 again to refresh my memory and to compare it to the latest konami effort

any tips for settings?
like force different priority in task manager, reduce how many cores the game should apply?
any effect for this kind of stuff?
forced AA and AF through catalyst, VSYNC with d3doverrider, pre render limit with d3dantilag tool, need something else?
later i like to play with speeder.dll(any tips?) and yair gameplay exe, maybe ENB/sweet FX too, i'll see

so basically just share your tips/settings how to set up the game or any other ps2 engine game for that matter
edit
any gameplay mod recommendations etc., just share it

Last edited:
You really don't need to do anything for PES3-6 to run on PC/Laptop.

I run it without doing any magic (leaving all on defaults) and in kitserver forcing everything on Very High. Does the trick for me ;).

Sweetfx from what I remember won't work with it due to it being DX6-8 game :P.

yep very high everything and full hd res. and AA and AF with vsync looks OK, but still some jagies here and there :p

no tearing, no ghosting or halos or anything like that, nice response
:COOL:

running it on one core only, seems fine
commentator at entrance scene is glitched thou

gone to 0.86 with the speeder, start seeing a difference
maybe go down a bit more, the more is done with speeder the less work with global stat editing and less erasing differences between players

a joy to play, but the AA seems not to apply everywhere, it should with super sample + edge detect
only cut-scenes and near players are fine(freekick , ..)

edit
applied the MLAA in catalyst and now it looks goood, so guys use MLAA additionally

edit2
speeder works only when d3doverrider detection level is on "low", very important

Last edited:
Hey. Time for an update and hopefully some help. I have finally repaired my PC and transferred everything across. The game seems slighty jerky on this too. Here's are the specs of my PC...

ATI Radeon X1200 Series
AMID Sempron Processor LE-1250 2.20GHz
1.00GB Memory RAM

I'm not a techy expert but is there anything here that needs upgrading? I'd be most grateful for any advice.

Is there any possibility to force antialiasing and anisotrophic filtering in PES 6? I managed to get V-Sync running by forcing it via D3DOverrider and the effect is huge. But what about AA and AF?

I already tried to enable it at my AMD Catalyst Control Center but it does not work. Any software there to force AA and AF in PES 6 like D3DOverrider?

My PC:
Windows 7 64 Bit, Radeon R9 290X Tri-X.

Is there any possibility to force antialiasing and anisotrophic filtering in PES 6? I managed to get V-Sync running by forcing it via D3DOverrider and the effect is huge. But what about AA and AF?

I already tried to enable it at my AMD Catalyst Control Center but it does not work. Any software there to force AA and AF in PES 6 like D3DOverrider?

My PC:
Windows 7 64 Bit, Radeon R9 290X Tri-X.

AF setting used to work with radeonpro for me (radeon 7850).

Back
Top Bottom