PC PES 2015 Pictures & Trailers Leaked By PESONLINE !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFZ69

International
8 February 2013
Manchester United
those are pics & trailer leaked to pes 2015 by pesonline !!! Wow ! :D

Yesterday, the network launched the fake video trailer PES 2015. Odd thing is that more or less quality work on another disinformation before the release of the new series we saw so late. We remind you that the official video, the first teaser trailer we see during the E3 show in 2014 - in 10 days!
Source: http://pesonline.com.ua/news/v_seti_pojavilsja_fejkovyj_video_trejler_pes_2015/2014-05-30-3063

s26173197.jpg

10401463_893736883976095_5191700022106682307_n.jpg

1461032_893736893976094_553098006924584292_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEyBGHeP7VU

Stop posting that shit everywhere, it's obviously fake.

:TTTH: :TTTH:
- First , it is not shit
- Second , when i found any news i just put it in a thread to discuss it
- third , the man who upload the video insist that this will be pes 2015 so i shar this news to you and you discuss it
- Fourth , Respect others , it will be Good for you :COOL:

- First , it is not shit
- third , the man who upload the video insist that this will be pes 2015 so i shar this news to you and you discuss it

Firas, youtube users does the same crap all the years, they post million of videos with PES 2015 Videos like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksPv7ujut5U

It is true.
That users when post videos like this, they are trying to steal numbers of watches and Likes, to get money.
The real PES 2015 is on E3, not anywere...
Before E3 is gone, the Real PES 2015 you will see is in the stores...

Becarefull with the fake rumous this year...
Or i will shit my pants, clean it with aluminum paper, and send it on a letter to all that trolls at home.

Cherrs pal. :BYE:

Firas, youtube users does the same crap all the years, they post million of videos with PES 2015 Videos like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksPv7ujut5U

It is true.
That users when post videos like this, they are trying to steal numbers of watches and Likes, to get money.
The real PES 2015 is on E3, not anywere...
Before E3 is gone, the Real PES 2015 you will see is in the stores...

Becarefull with the fake rumous this year...
Or i will shit my pants, clean it with aluminum paper, and send it on a letter to all that trolls at home.

Cherrs pal. :BYE:

I am a Gamer and always Follow E3 Every year but that man insist on his video so itry just to put it and members discuss :BRMM: :BRMM:

I am a Gamer and always Follow E3 Every year but that man insist on his video so itry just to put it and members discuss :BRMM: :BRMM:

Have a look on my comment on that video: Japanese Bear, and you will cry of laugh.

It happens the same crap on pes-patch chat.

"I got pes 2014 demo, and i have the download here..."
"I'm enjoying playing and you are not."

Bull-shit they are lying...
Maybe is a bot or something...

It was happen after konami releases PES 2014 Game. :COOL:

And if you see the fake people on torrents...

PES 2015 PC "Works"... and people get to it, and they got virus.

Last edited:
Do you remeber this?

pes2014faken4.jpg

image.axd

Addam told me was fake, after pes 2014 as been released on Saudi Arabia Show.

I'm sorry pro-evo for talking about Adam. :TTTH:

This year if i see something fake, i will sure i'm going to make a account only to smash their faces...

- First , it is not shit
But there is no reason to open a new thread every time, we already have a PES 2015 discussion thread in the consoles section and already came to the conclusion there that this video is fake. Apart from that, the guys from Pesonline.com.ua also say that it's a fake video, so there's absolutely no need to post it.

Do we need a PES2015 discussion thread here too? We're not supposed to talk about PCs in the console thread even though PC and console versions of PES are EXACTLY THE SAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom