Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution Stuff

Don't thank me, I'm not a creator of this OF, I'm happy that this OF works with WE9 cause when I used opt file from PES6 with WE10 there was something changed in maps and many faces and etc was wrong and incorrect. In future author of this OF want to release kitserver with faces (cause faces from PES6 works with PES5) but he needs help with kits, if you want to help him write to his adress pes@vibo.pl :)

hey dude don't know if you're polish too but if you are could you tell this to the guys who created the of?

:

THEY MESSED UP DECO REAL BAD!!! he has 90+ for header and 65 for FK accuracy WTF?? :lol:

kaczor's file is based on pes stats database stuff and is excellent. there are a couple players that got messed up though, so far only Deco and Tevez though. Tevez gave me a good laugh with his balance 94 and defence 86 ( !!! ) , it looks like a 3-years old had fun with him. :lol:

I've experienced crashes during Master League games, when I was using Tomaszzz's OF. Does anybody try ML and can confirm it?

Kaczor, I followed the instructions on the first post of the thread, using Tomaszzz's option file and some teams make the game crash ( like bayern munich and bordeaux )... any idea why? I followed the instructions on the first post, should I skip the k_text file? I would hate to have korean menus though :(

Last edited:
well, I'm confused now... the game crashes with those teams when using tomaszzz's OF no matter what. I reinstalled and put the OF before applying any modified file, and it crashes. then I've tried using only the modified 0_text file, as you suggested, and it still crashes. it seems something's wrong with the OF, any idea why? does anyone else have this problem as well?

My game doesn't crash, what I did is that I installed the game, then I put modified 0_text file and k_text file (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NNEQ8LJ7) plus NO DVD EXE with english club and leagues names (http://www.2shared.com/file/7925036/461005c5/WE9LEK_200909.html). After that I launched the game and a default option file was created. You just must exit the game and put new OF from Tomaszzz and it should work !!! It will be good idea to use kitserver too but without any kits, faces and hair.

Last edited:
thanx for the info, I'll try again later today and see what happens. I'll try with no kitserver first as I couldn't care less about graphics. in case I find out I need it, how would I go around getting rid of kits, faces and hair? all I know about it is that I double click setup.exe and it gets "patched" on my WE9LEK.exe file. :)

before or after running its setup? sorry for being nitpicky, I just want to have every bit of info before I try again. ;) today was just too busy, I'll do it tomorrow :D

It doesnt matter, kitserver setup installs in exe file intruction for it to load files from kitserver folders not from default afs files. So everytime you change something in kitserver folders it affects game only when kitserver was loaded into exe file, you can delete them or change whenever you like :)

cool, I'll let you know how it goes... hopefully this wil also allow us to set some clear installation instructions to make sure that nobody has any issue. :)

well, it turns out that the game only crashes when I use my very slightly edited option file, in which I only edited some barça players and its formation, never touched bayern or bordeaux not even with a 20 foot pole. this pisses me off to no end, I'm way too annoyed to make those changes again right now, no PES for a while for this guy. DAMN YOU BILL GATES!!! lol

anyway, thanx very much for the support Kaczor, you've been very helpful to make me realize the problem was just on my side ;)

Hello.

Is there any affect when I pass the ball on the ground, or make a long pass and am holding the R2 button at the same time?

When I shot the ball, holding the R2 button, means the shot will be more precise, but also weaker.

Does R2 button have the same affect on other buttons as well ?

cheers

Hi everybody!

I'd really like to acquire a copy of WE9L (legally or illegaly whatever :PIRATE:) but regretfully i didn't find anything on the web...
Can you help me to get a version of this game by giving me a link to buy it or dl it ?

In case this is not possible, some of you have the game, so could someone upload me his copy on RS, MU or whatever (i beg your great generosity of spirit :WORSHIP:) ?

Thanx a lot :))

Guys could you help me with the kits issue?

I've downloaded kitserver 5.3.0 for WE9LE, but I have no kits in the game, just faces and other things. When I looked into it, I know there are separated folders for every visual extra for the game. There is no kits folder(it should be named u something).

Where I can get the most up to date kits that will work with kitserver 5.3.0, so I can use them in WE9LE ?

cheers!

I have a decent 09/10 OF with kitserver Premiership and Bundesliga kits and some Italian and Spanish(basically what samaozic has done) and all correct stadiums for WE9LE. Anyone want? also if you like the premiership this OF has 4 extra english teams so the Master league divisions 1 and 2 can be all english.

I've now converted to this game. Brilliant. It is the best imo. I have found with all pes games that its a matter of finding the game with the least annoying stuff happening. This is it.

However, I have found that I am conceding sweet f*ck all goals. I started a master league as wolves on 6star, and have put my team in division one with all the best teams, to make it even harder. I am conceding less than a goal a game!!

Does anyone know of any modified option files that make it so the ai are sick beasts when it comes to scoring? I have tried modifying mine a bit to no success.

I have one tweaked, but it's for the 05/06 season with accurate WC06 rosters, so not for actual season, but it has good features like:

- decreased some attributes like Agility to make the gameplay more realistic

- smaller difference between TOP and regular teams to have more realistic results (there aren't two big dominating teams in league without a single lose anymore, for example B'Ham can defeat Man U, or Real can equalize with Alaves etc)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/79w0te

I think this is the best and most realistic update for we9lek/pes5 around. Worked hardly on it to get the best football sim "on the pitch". every player has accurate stats compared to its real counterpart, updated every teamstyles tactics and formation.

Next version will include a more extensive work on commentary names, boots and much more.

HAVE FUN WITH IT.

world of juza.

Back
Top Bottom