Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution Stuff

"The process has been canceled by the user" - are you pressing cancel at 99%? Just kidding :)

Well, I use the kpatch with option file and all because it's a preety complete and clean patch (don't know about stats and formations though). I suggest you install kitserver with a ballpack. You can also get stadiums for pes5 and use them with kitserver.

Thanks... Btw I solved my problem with manual install.

Time to get some life to this thread gentlemen. After I saw pes2009, I think we should continue to concentrate on WE9LE, cos still the best game.

ok whats the best patches for we9LE on PC?

Any fifa commentry or all in one patches?

i just something in a full package as i don't want to goo looking for separate stuff, only willing to find newer option files.

aything like superpatch 4 for WE9LE?

CAN SOMEONE HELP, Thanx

I really wish people were still updating the kits for kitserver like they do for PES6.

I can find all the updated kits for PES6 easily but nobody does the same for PES5/WE9.

Or at least it would be nice if there was a way to use PES6 kits in PES5/WE9.

eq5d2w.jpg

28aup7t.jpg

The matchrooms appears now. ;)

Goalserver5, Online servers for Pes5/We9/We9LE

Project still under progress. Stay tuned. http://goalserver.kmikaz.info/

Share it with us ;)
Just go to C:\Documents and Settings\yourusername\My Documents\KONAMI\Winning Eleven 9 LIVEWARE EVOLUTION\save\folder1 and save it as KONAMI-WIN32WE9KOPT

Any news on the on line server??

The goalserver team has created the online for Pes5. The goalserver team have played some pes5 online matches against each other. Pes5 online match has been played after 3 years again. :WORSHIP: Now the chat need to be work full time and there are some small bugs in server need to be fixed. After that things are fixed we should get the Goalserver5 release. After the release of Goalserver5 the GoalserverLE should not take much time to release. :))

Stay tuned...

does anyone know where the whole k-patch for his fantastic game can be found? i can find only updates (not for the current reason)... hope someone can help

I've almost done the premier league stats via pesstatsdatabase.com, using the pesfan editor.

anyone keen on doing other leagues and then merging for the ultimate option file?

flick me an email on freddyglover@gmail.com. perhaps reply here first, as if there is more than one we will need to know who does what league and teams.

wow. simply wow.

I've just finished playing a couple games of WE9LE, and the first thing that comes to mind when comparing it to pes6 is obviously a big:

WTF WERE THEY THINKING???

it seems that they consider europeans like idiots who know nothing about football. in WE9LE compared to PES6 there's a lot more passing the ball around and a lot less running with it. the passes feel like athletes playing soccer instead of dummies that can't do anything right. the players are responsive and they move on the pitch like a team instead of running around randomly like kids on the streets. the fullback actually defend the damn flanks instead of ALWAYS being in the middle of the box. you'll be swearing at yourself for your mistakes instead of swearing at the game and at the poor gamepad. and the list goes on. the game is far from perfect, and there's a couple minor things that are better in pes6 for sure, but overall it just seems they've took steps backwards instead of forwards after this version right here.

which all leads to: oh. my. god. playing this game with an updated 09/10 option file with stats taken from the Pes Stats Database would be AWESOME!!!

ehi turkmania....can ya post a video of ur on line highlights!!!

I remember playing it multiplayer with a friend and it was the most we ever had with pes!!!!

I have something you will really like. I had a problem with koreans letters in players names in WE9LE so I tried to find a solution for this. I knew I have a option file for PES5 with all stats made for season 2009/10, not by me but by guys from Polish PES Scene (developed by Tomaszzz pes@vibo.pl), so I decided to change this file name and try it with WE9LE. It helped with letters, but what Im most happy about is that this OPT file works probably in 99% with WE9LE and you can enjoy squads for season 2009/10, here's the link, have fun !!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/288166262/WE9LEOPT.rar.html
http://board.issonline.pl/index.php?showtopic=15268 - site with actual development of this OPT file for PES5

dude, that's awesome, thanx! do you also know where the stats come from? I'd kill for a OF with stats from the pes stats database :D

yeah, just checked myself and I was very positively impressed by the fact that all players have realistic stats. thanx a lot mate, this file kicks ass! :D

Back
Top Bottom