J-league Winning eleven 2009 Club Championship PS2

played few matches, its ok but ofcourse kinda same as pes2009 ps2.
how ever it remains better then pes2008/09 on ps3:)

PES2010 on PS3 better be good

normaly i would make a hands-on revieuw with pics/stats and vids
but im gone for the whole weekend:(
be back monday

do you understand jap. language?

played few matches, its ok but ofcourse kinda same as pes2009 ps2.
how ever it remains better then pes2008/09 on ps3:)

PES2010 on PS3 better be good

normaly i would make a hands-on revieuw with pics/stats and vids
but im gone for the whole weekend:(
be back monday

lol wtf, where did you get your copy from...I gotta wait til the 12th for mine...

Also, how does it stack up with JWE2008CC, gameplay-wise?

couldn't wait for my copy. tested the game yesterday.
compared to jl we 2008 cc it's slower and less arcade.
the most positive aspect which i saw immediately: the cpu does not stand directly on your feet when you keep the ball in your own half.
e.g. if you are not rying to attack, the ai defense will not hunt you down on any costs. therefore the game is less like a flippergame.
you can curve the ball better and it does not bounce too high off the ground. the curving of the ball now has a better effect of the game's direction.
sry for my bad english, hope you understand what i would like to say.

the most positive aspect which i saw immediately: the cpu does not stand directly on your feet when you keep the ball in your own half.
e.g. if you are not trying to attack, the ai defense will not hunt you down on any costs. therefore the game is less like a flippergame.

That's awesome news seppovich, thanks a bunch for the feedback (and yeah, that was probably the most irritating issue of the 2008 edition...)!

Last edited:
Amazing game, nice way to say goodbye to PS2 for J-league.

Improvements so far to me:

1.- Strong shooting and bending, but don't expect to score a lot.

2.- Passing with less bouncing on the grass.

3.- Smoother trough pass, low and chipped.

4.- First touch pass stronger (more realistic).

5.- A little bit slower gameplay (nice!)

5.- Stadiums, graphics, and so on.

I live in Japan, got the game today, very disappointed.

Firstly, yes there are some new animations but you really have to look if you've been playing jlwecc2008 every day.

It feels a bit nicer, you don't score as much but there are problems.

Firstly, you can't import logos and emblems from the older version. I don't have time to edit anymore (I can't believe years ago I created a Coca Cola Championship OF all by myself!) so that's disappointing.

Secondly, Newcastle, WestBrom, and Middlesboro are still in the premier league.

Thirdly, Rangers is gone along with the licences of most of serie A.

Lastly, the master league is identitcal to before.

I've now reached the point where I've officially lost faith in Konami, there's no excuse, they are lazy.

I'll probably keep this for a while but I may sell it soon. I want to try out the new style of play but playing an unlicenced game isn't much fun.

Hopefully the PS2 will see another FIFA, if so I'll sell this one asap.

Very disappointed.

Cheers,
Luis

I've now reached the point where I've officially lost faith in Konami, there's no excuse, they are lazy.

I'll probably keep this for a while but I may sell it soon. I want to try out the new style of play but playing an unlicenced game isn't much fun.

Very disappointed.

Cheers,
Luis

Don't think its to do with laziness tbh mate. Konami look to be more focused on the next-gen versions these days.

What I want to know is: what about Fantasista mode? Is it like the PS3 version, where you get to be called to represent your country?

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

Hi ,

Can someone list the lisenced team please :) so I can see if it is worth a patch making or not ?

BR,

B2Y

I have the list, am going to try(mean) relinkear the English and Spanish league, though the configuration ah changed they have increased 2 bytes for kit,bye

I live in Japan, got the game today, very disappointed.

Firstly, yes there are some new animations but you really have to look if you've been playing jlwecc2008 every day.

It feels a bit nicer, you don't score as much but there are problems.

Firstly, you can't import logos and emblems from the older version. I don't have time to edit anymore (I can't believe years ago I created a Coca Cola Championship OF all by myself!) so that's disappointing.

Secondly, Newcastle, WestBrom, and Middlesboro are still in the premier league.

Very disappointed.

Cheers,
Luis

It looks like the only problem here is that you should've bought European Soccer Winning Eleven 2009 instead.

Seriously though, bitching about non-Japanese teams licenses in a videogame which was purposely designed to appeal J.League fans is beyond retardness: as long as J1 and J2 teams and J.League/Yamazaki Nabisco/Emperor's Cup/ACL/FIFA Club World Cup are there there's really no room for complaints.

Go play fucking FIFA or that crappy PS3 PES instead, you'll be fine even though they're exceptionally mediocre gameplay-wise since all you seem to care about are friggin licenses.

Oh man, I just love making the roulette with my right analog stick again! The day they´ll decide to include national teams in JL it would be the definitive game! Waiting for your translation Fernando!

I couldn't wait to get my original copy so , out of curiosity, I decided to test the game and see what kind of update this version has. my first impression is ( I might be wrong ) its worse than the previous version and more .. more.. more worse than JLWE 2007 CC.
If the situation continues in that way , I think the next step for Konami would be loosing the J-League licence too!

Last edited:
Translation:SPAÑISH-T_MARIETTI ADAPTADO BY ROBIMEX2002

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GILUVG4K

Anticorrupt BY ROBIMEX2002

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0WWOSCID

The first one they import it on j_text and the second one on 0_text (import it before they do any modification, NEXT guard the new one 0_text)

BY ROBIMEX2002

UPDATE:

JUGONES WORKS
RELINK PREMIER LEAGUE FOR J1 (THE FIRST JAPANESE DIVISON)
BIN:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B9V0F47N

EXE:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V5IH5E3D

Instructions:

The bin they install it on 0_text, do not forget to install the anticorrupt ones, a vz done this they guard the new afs and begin ah to install the kits of the English league on the kits of the league japonesaa exepcion of the mu (that this(this one) bachelor) but in the game not veran like that, lacking to activate his(her,your) licensia (it hare despues) the English kits insert on j.league following(continuing) the equal order of equipments(teams) to pes2009 except change the kits of the equipments(teams) desendidos for asendidos and remplasan the feasible one or wait to see all the leagues linkeadas, porcierto the one who has psp, to try(mean) something different, salu2

Last edited:
nice job seppovich, now get someone to record an entire match while you're playing :D
i asked my wife but she tells me i'm like a junkie-child with my 34 years ;)

//edit: sitting here @work an idea came up :D
just recording the first half of "pool vs olympic marseilles" using an ps2-emulator on my homepc.
uploading to youtube in an hour or so :)

Last edited:
i asked my wife but she tells me i'm like a junkie-child with my 34 years ;)

//edit: sitting here @work an idea came up :D
just recording the first half of "pool vs olympic marseilles" using an ps2-emulator on my homepc.
uploading to youtube in an hour or so :)

I'll be impatiently looking forward for your video and woah, you got a PS2 emulator capable of running JWE2009CC? Hot damn, share the wealth via PM man :D

Last edited:

cool vid dude. I must say the GK in JLWE2009 is really "on the ball". They respond better and more intelligent. God wish this was on next gen. Also the standing tackle, AI tackle/pressure is so so much better than JLWE08, PES09, making it hard to do solo runs. This ver really reminds me so much of JLWE07, strong shooting, better off ball response. I'm loving it :)

more videos (even though I haven't been able to find another gameplay video yet, I know seppovich is trying to upload one on Youtube to no avail tho - man, try Dailymotion or something instead if YT keeps being a bitch):

YouTube - J League Winning Eleven 2009 Club Championship

ty for the video and the hint.
i'll post the link of my video before i do sports, even if teh link is still processed by yt. around 15:00.

Back
Top Bottom