[XBLA] Trials Evolution

I'm sure this one's easier

I've done all the golds bar 5 out of the 7 Extremes which i aint played yet

Brilliant game though i'd recommend it to anyone

Some of the levels are rock hard, I can't beleive some of the times people have on it. But I really like it, its very addictive.

Having great fun with this game but, man some of these extreme tracks are brick hard. That Inferno track is impossible

Has anybody made a track on this? there is so much to do.

If anybody has, how do you use the trigger to turn any lights on? I want to set a trigger to turn lights on as you drive past them?

You should check out some of the levels created, it is crazy how good they are.

Has anybody made a track on this? there is so much to do.

If anybody has, how do you use the trigger to turn any lights on? I want to set a trigger to turn lights on as you drive past them?

You should check out some of the levels created, it is crazy how good they are.

What tracks you recommend?

What tracks you recommend?

I've not played many as I have been trying to make my own. But I saw a video on youtube and there was some really good looking ones. There is one where he has used sillhouettes of the bike and the environment and also a Terminator themed one.

Google them and see, but those people must have put days into them.

I have spent a few hours just trying out different things, but mine is just a normal track with a few things happening. Looks like a child has done it compared to these other people. I want to make it look a bit better before I publish it :))

Wanted to play some more of the beta, Uplay stuck on "initializing", so I tell it to start offline, launch Trials Rising "this can't be played offline", FFS.

Back
Top Bottom