Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution Stuff

Redhat, like I've said always to anybody I have spoken, it's all about ballance. This is the key to the legend of this fantastic game, the ballance between offense and deffense. No other PES game since WE9LE reached the same perfection in this department.

That's why you enjoy the game so much, that's why when you score in we9le you feel joy for every goal, because it's so real, and because it's as hard as it should be to score.

Enjoy the game man, and spread the word :)

cheers
Luk

Totally agree. I played a lot of WE9:LE during the summer/fall of 2006, but once PES 6 was released I never looked back until years later. In hindsight I think that WE9:LE is the more balanced of the two (which gives it the edge), but I enjoy both titles immensely. Like I said, it's a testament to the developers that we still play PES 6 and WE9:LE to this day.

A lot of people attribute my sentiment to nostalgia and having "rose tinted glasses," but I'm playing these games alongside PES 2014 and FIFA 14 for the PS4 and I'm still having as a good a time now as I did when they were first released.

I am master in this game, I love WE9LE but can find to download game :(

Does anyone know of a link to the original K-Patch for this game?

I have been looking far and wide, and all I found was dead filehoster links and unseeded torrents. The WE9LE fansite seems to host the file on its FTP server, but that server is down now. Anyone have some upload at hand?

ws_og, keep checking weplaywe.pl

Also, you can ask AngelzBlood if he knows about the server being down. It is mostly online, so if it's ofline now, it should be fixed sooner or later.

When I was searching for PC version I always saw a PS2 versions on ebay. No luck there?

Forgot to mention, that it was couple years ago, so it's going to get harder and harder every year.

It should be fairly easy to find one copy in Korea, but you need to find a korean citizen first, which will deffinely not be fairly easy.

It is possible that there are absolutely NOBODY on the fiveserver server to play? is that the server is old and there's a new one or theres nobody playing this game anymore?

Yes it's possible at some particular time. People are still playing, but usually those are friends or some people like that, they don't seek for people to play with, they already have a friend to play with beforehand.

You must first find a person to play with. Don't treat fiveserve as a place to find people to play with.

cheers
Luk

oh, i see, so we9 or we9le are not games recomended to play online against a lot of unkwnown people on the internet world? What pes or we should i try to find that kind of stuff?

It's not the game you will find others to play with with ease, no. Either we want to play a great game, or we want to play a poor game but against many people. There is no perfect option here.

What game you should play to achieve what you want I cannot say because I'm out of the loop for quite some time, but I'd figure that pes6 from the old games still has some people playing it, or the newest pes/fifa.

what a pity.....i also found a facebook group of we9le where i was hoping to find people to play, but it seems abandoned...

There are still people who play it. The goal is to find them, and you'll be set.

Hi

I know I am not giving you definite answer, but I think that it's better than silence.

As far as I know, no. I never heard of anybody playing WE9LE on Mac OS. However, if you would be able to emulate Windows on Mac, or install windows on Mac, I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to play it then.

Hi guys,
I've downloaded a fantastic 2013/2014 patch from weplaywe.pl
Then I added a ball pack I found around in the web. Everything works so fine but it lacks of a lot of stadium. Can anyone tell me where can I download WE9LE kitserver stadiums?
I've founded a hundred of stadiums but they were for WE9 and they cause crashes in LE version.
Please help if you can.
Bye.

Hi guys,
I've downloaded a fantastic 2013/2014 patch from weplaywe.pl
Then I added a ball pack I found around in the web. Everything works so fine but it lacks of a lot of stadium. Can anyone tell me where can I download WE9LE kitserver stadiums?
I've founded a hundred of stadiums but they were for WE9 and they cause crashes in LE version.
Please help if you can.
Bye.

There are some fantastic ones here...

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=73761

:))

Hi,

somehow WE9LE seems so fast, and when i try to change it with the speeder.cfg, it seems that it makes no difference whatsoever.

I have tried different numbers, no matter if i have it on 1.30 or 0.80, its exactly the same speed. Isnt 0.80 the lowest possible number you can choose anyway? I also tried lower then 0.80, but still no difference.

Can someone please tell me how to do this correctly?

Back
Top Bottom