PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

[
Ball physics is heavy and hanging on the air longer lol.. Similiar to older PS2 ball physics.. i like it tbh.

Thats probably because they are playing on -1 play speed. I dont think last years demo let you set the speed of play if I remember (could be wrong) so not sure if the code they have give them that setting. Its very clear they are playing on less than normal speed compared to pretty much all other videos.

Thats probably because they are playing on -1 play speed. I dont think last years demo let you set the speed of play if I remember (could be wrong) so not sure if the code they have give them that setting. Its very clear they are playing on less than normal speed compared to pretty much all other videos.

I think it looks a lot better - speed 0 tends to be to zippy for me, looks like ice hockey.

Great deal. But don't know if I should go for it. The steam version always had some problems with the pesedit patch, and that for me is super important.

Same. I'm a fan of Steam but I could see it being problematic with patches and Konami's updates. If I do buy this I think the disc version would make more sense.

I would suggest waiting after release, I am going to sit it out for a week or more and sniff around external sale places like last year, I got it cheaper than that last year for sure.

I am not a fan of steam at all, and I also agree about updates, Last year I had metaboli digital and there was a tiny delay of patches but so simple to install once released and physical users and metaboli had no issues with AI Mods and patches (mod patches not official game ones).

I would buy it, but no demo, so won't. Show me a demo, and I'll show you my money, if the game is worth it.

Demo will come soon, I don't think anyone in this thread is budging until demo, certainly one vital thing in Konami's best interest.

Last edited:
what i dont like in this game, and i'm not bragging, i'm just saying the truth of what i see and hear:
1-robotic-boring commentary
2-some keeper saves are unrealistic(keeper movement much much more fluid in fifa 15)
3-stadium simulation is bad( there's 5 to 6 meters at old trafford btw goal post and the stands behind it, totally unrealistic)
4-miss-passing everywhere, like player reaction and stuff still unnatural).

1-robotic-boring commentary
2-some keeper saves are unrealistic(keeper movement much much more fluid in fifa 15)
3-stadium simulation is bad( there's 5 to 6 meters at old trafford btw goal post and the stands behind it, totally unrealistic)
4-miss-passing everywhere, like player reaction and stuff still unnatural).

Same here.

I'm praying we get gameplay that matches Ps4. I can handle PES2014 graphics for another year. In fact, I don't think the step up is even that big right now. The gameplay though, is a massive step. I feel like I could play the demo forever if I had time. The passing and weight is an absolute joy.

What I dont still get is why the game had to be a PS3 port?

Are they so lazy to scale graphics?

Make them look like PS2 PES on low is so hard?

As I said before PC gamers only hope is for FIFA to dominate the platform so KONAMI sees their losses.

What I dont still get is why the game had to be a PS3 port?

Are they so lazy to scale graphics?

Make them look like PS2 PES on low is so hard?

As I said before PC gamers only hope is for FIFA to dominate the platform so KONAMI sees their losses.

Many possibilities:

Laziness, politics (making PS4/XBOX1 Version shine on purpose), incompetence.

Pick one :).

I´m not a software engineer but I doubt that they wouldn´t have had the resources to make a proper PC port.

On the other hand, I don´t think that the PC version looks that bad. Sure, it could have been done a lot better, but it´s not like that it looks like an Atari 2600 Version.

Many possibilities:

Laziness, politics (making PS4/XBOX1 Version shine on purpose), incompetence.

Pick one :).

I´m not a software engineer but I doubt that they wouldn´t have had the resources to make a proper PC port.

On the other hand, I don´t think that the PC version looks that bad. Sure, it could have been done a lot better, but it´s not like that it looks like an Atari 2600 Version.

It is left to be seen how many people the proper NEXT GEN PS4/Xbone FIFA pulls away on PC.

Oh and FIFA 15 is yet to be cracked on PC 1 month after release!!!

Huge victory for EA raking in the cash!!!

I agree.

It´s cool to be able to play the same FIFA version on PS4/XBOX1 and PC.

The only hope is that KONAMI is going to do the same thing with PES 2016 as EA did the same last year.

Just goes to show that if you do things properly, piracy needn't be a legitimate fear for a PC developer.

Absolutely.

Without the game being cracked, it would be impossible to create tools like Kitserver or FileLoader. I'd prefer a standalone game over a Origin or Steam infested game anytime.

Well, there's always a modding-friendly approach which is used in most games that actually care about being mod-friendly. Approach which doesn't necessarily require any cracking and doesn't discriminate Steam or Origin editions vs disc editions. Skyrim, Witcher, etc, etc - all these games have dedicated folders where we simply dump any modded content. Just as we do with FileLoader for PES.

Basically, all these Steam games are shipped with their own version FileLoader/afs2fs modules, made directly by game developers and integrated in the game by design - not by some more or less freakish hacking attempts.

But such an approach demands more love and dedication from the developers. Considering all the love Konami gives to PC, it won't happen anytime soon. But one is allowed to dream, right?

Back
Top Bottom