PC PES 2014 discussion thread

I disliked Pes 2014 from the first kick off.
The first match was a total dissapointment.

I think this year, things will be better though.

Remember, even PES 2014 seemed pretty good at first but after playing dozens of matches, you realise how really awful the game is.

Actually not.

PES 2014 in the beginning suffered from many technical issues like framerate drops, input lag, bad responsiveness, dull cursor movement in the menu and many other bugs.

After the 3rd or 4th patch it started to become playable.

All that is not in the PES 2015 demo.
The game runs smooth and fluid and doesn´t feel like PES 2014 at all.

I´m not worried about the PC release.

Just recently I started playing PES 2014 more to prepare for PES 2015 and stuff. I feel like I'm getting better, but just today I've played some online games. Overall it's not that bad for someone who barely touched PS3 generation.

I just have one problem in defence. Cursor change. How? I used semi-assisted but cursor just runs all over the place. It gives the other side enough time to just wreck me at times, even if most of the time I am doing reasonably good.

It's L1 + Right stick, right? Any additional tips? I am fine with mano el mano defending ("destruction"), it's just that someone always has to throw L1 + Triangle ball through my defense, my cursor runs all over the place, and when I finally get defender I want it's goal most of the time already :(

Any tips? I've bought PES in May but haven't played that much. Got into it again now, I feel like I'm improving but not enough. Some questions I cannot answer. Especially cause all that stuff is still relatively new to me, a man of PES6 quality.

Other than that, is there anyone with PC version who'd like to play online from time to time? None of my friends has original PES 2014 and, you know, it feels lonely :(

Back
Top Bottom