PES-2015-Pictures-4.jpg

PES-2015-Pictures-2.jpg

PES-2015-Pictures-1.jpg

PES-2015-image.jpg

PES-2015-Pictures-3.jpg

TRAILER:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YnW6HBEVKk

Last edited:
I don't really care about how realistic their faces or pubic hairs are.:YAWN: Has the game play improved? Let's wait n see. :TTTH:

I don't really care about how realistic their faces or pubic hairs are.:YAWN: Has the game play improved? Let's wait n see. :TTTH:

The only way to know is wait the demo... but I think Konami is still angry with PC players for what happened with PES 2013 demo :P so maybe we have to wait until November for a demo :CONFUSE:

Im impressed at the overall clarity and the crowed (in recent hands on blog interviews that was noted also).

The trailer did what it needed and got people talking (I think that was the plan) so I would imagine more drips of these smaller trailers showing other elements leading up to release. From the panning into the stadium and some of the close up views you can see the clarity and the crowed, so that's in the bag, next is more releases into game play itself.

Its noted elsewhere the machine spec is high, so I would imagine some upgrades to be done for things like graphics cards for crowed update and other surrounding stadium details (cameraman model for example) although I hope setting on PC are a little more scalable. Thats the main thing for me at the moment, will it run on my system, but again will wait and see.

Im personally looking forward to what comes, I am giving pes another year of my time because the blogs hands on have spoken about how this is in terms of feel and flow better than 2014. People argue that its 14.5 etc but I like what I like from this more sim approach that Konami go for and polish on 2014 is more than welcomed.

I would suggest that expanding from the trailer definitely have a listen to this blog, very balanced overview of hands on of the game: http://8bitplayground.com/podpress_trac/web/17963/0/TheWinningElevenShow_E3_Impressions.mp3

BTW I hope this thread stays on point, got tired of the other 2015 thread which ended up a Konami Pinyata, glad this was created for PC section.

Last edited:
The face engine is impressive. I just hope they used the same face.model as in PES 2014. Here, in this community, there a lot of facemakers who produced quality faces throughout the year.

BTW I hope this thread stays on point, got tired of the other 2015 thread which ended up a Konami Pinyata.

Yes pls

I liked the new teaser/trailer. A lot of new stuff was shown: new GK-Glove-Model, improved Crowd, Flags & Playerbanner, real Players on the bench. And the sound with the net was a fine addition aswell.

E3 Teaser said Gameplay "First Look", nothing about Gameplay-Trailer, Halftime etc
They show us new dribble animation and stuff so it's a first look.

It's every year the same, you can expect real gameplay on gamescom...

Imo Trailers only can show atmosphere and stuff, Gameplay should everybody test by himself.

The face engine is impressive. I just hope they used the same face.model as in PES 2014. Here, in this community, there a lot of facemakers who produced quality faces throughout the year.

Good point, seeing as now this is just expanded engine from 14 I cant see any real reason for them to change too much in regards to creation of faces. Will be beneficial to them & community for ease of porting over certain things.

I also forgot to say I actually like the default ball for 15 :)

A lot of new stuff was shown: new GK-Glove-Model, improved Crowd, Flags & Playerbanner, real Players on the bench. And the sound with the net was a fine addition aswell.

Exactly, people see the length of the clip and have issues, these things are created for people to talk about & "pause" frames to study the graphics all it was ever designed for, clearly its all in game footage (no CGI nonsense). As regards the nets, I still think in blog interview the net physics wasnt updated, that's a niggle for many, in the trailer it didn't seem to have changed. I just wonder if the fox engine material physics module doesn't cope with that well? Interesting.

Last edited:
According to me . Pes 2015 will be the best In pes series .

Back
Top Bottom