UFC 3

ieyan

League 1
2 September 2009
You've just rocked your opponent, the noise from the crowd is pulsating through the cage, the Light Heavyweight Championship is within your grasp, your corner-men are screaming to finish the fight, YOU are about define that crucial moment in the Octagon where victory is yours...IIIIITTTT'S TIME!

Brutal toe-to-toe combat, raw fight emotion, this is UFC Undisputed 3

Featuring the addition of PRIDE Mode, a brand new submission system, new ways to finish the fight and increased accessibility through both advanced and simplified gameplay controls, you will experience sheer brutal combat and a pure adrenaline rush every time you step inside the Octagon in UFC Undisputed 3.

Check out the first-look screenshots below and the new key features to get you revved up. UFC Undisputed 3 will deliver the most competitive and engaging experience to date for the franchise. And here we go!

Key Features

PRIDE MODE – Compete for the first time within the legendary PRIDE environment featuring official announcers and renowned Japanese MMA league rules, including brutal soccer-style kicks, head stomps and ground knees to the head.

FINISH THE FIGHT – With punishing new moves, a brand new submission system and increased focus on presentation, players will have more options than ever to take advantage of a downed opponent.

FROM BROADCAST TO CAGE-SIDE – Experience the intensity of UFC with new camera positions, compelling fighter entrances, improved facial animations and a gritty, high contrast appearance.

GAMEPLAY ACCESSIBILITY – Get inside the Octagon with a choice between traditional and simplified gameplay control options, enabling players of all skill levels to experience the intensity of UFC while executing simple standing strikes or more complex ground and transition mechanics.

EXTRAORDINARY ROSTER – Go head to head with more than 150 prolific UFC fighters, including the addition of Featherweight and Bantamweight divisions.

EXTENSIVE ONLINE OFFERING – A significantly revamped online experience, including both new and updated features, rounds out the best competitive fighting experience to date for the franchise.

UFCUndisputed3_PrideEntrance1sm.jpg

UFCUndisputed3_UrijahFaber1sm.jpg

UFCUndisputed3_UrijahFaber2sm.jpg

Oh boy, I cant fucking wait for this. I'm as excited for this as I am PES 2012, maybe even more so. I'm still fully addicted to UFC 2, and these new features sound incredible. Faber and Cruz look well in those screenshots as well. Roll on January. :)

Im a fan of the games I just hope the cut down the amount of flash KO's as they seem to happen waaaaaay to often.

The other thing I would like to see are the fighters moving around alot more loose and freely instead of all the fighters looking stiff in everything they do. I liked how the fighters moved in EA MMA.

Holy shit i didn't realise Bones Jones will have a 11 and a half inch reach advantage over Rampage :SHOCK:

As for the game its looks pretty much like UFC 2009 except for combos looking a little better, a weird camera angle and a new rocked stage, reversals looking fucking awful still as well though and surely the ref should jump in sooner after a KO to stop the fighter pounding him when he's out cold.

edit:the person make it private again..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom