Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain

Here is a nice article about the seven "Ridiculously Sexualized Moments in the Metal Gear Solid Games".
http://www.dorkly.com/post/76178/ridiculous-sexualization-in-metal-gear
And the list not even includes Vamp.

Anyway, my girlfriend buys me a copy of MGSV and I love the game so far. It is even draw me away from playing footy manager. Like romagnoli state MGSV always offers you at least one escape route. Its like "Well soldier, you get detected by five Russian guards - deal with it!" Awesome.
I just need to find the bandana. Can't stand BB's "demon" look.

'the hell? all i get is food, love, trip to the movies for free and bedtime, gotta sit down with mine...

btw that bandana is something that is really needs to be find on the map or u'll get it anyway at some point? (no spoilers guys pls :) )

'the hell? all i get is food, love, trip to the movies for free and bedtime, gotta sit down with mine...

She even plays FIFA 16 with me, mate. She is a piece of gold.

Just play the nearly perfect mission (at least for me). Need to rescue some lad. Sneak in, fulton three soldiers out, find the target (and on the way some diamonds and documents) and fulton him out too, which was actually spotted. But sneaking out was not a problem at all (need to stun two more guards).

What. A. Game.

Started playing this yesterday having never really played any of the previous games. Completed the prologue and it all seemed pretty crazy what with the characters etc. I'm sure the story will go completely over my head but the gameplay itself seems to be fun.

Started playing this yesterday having never really played any of the previous games. Completed the prologue and it all seemed pretty crazy what with the characters etc. I'm sure the story will go completely over my head but the gameplay itself seems to be fun.

Prologue is mental. Actual game is stunning.

I was thinking of picking this up when the price dropped due to the good reviews etc., even though I'm not a big Metal Gear Solid fan.

However, I've just read this - what's this all about?

Konami Offline Tax For Players Who Opt Out Of FOBs

I found this quite funny:

2736381-0605028003-CAjpA.jpg

Just started this last week. Up to mission 6 and it seems like I'm doing the same stuff over and over. Maybe it get better as I get further as new types of enemies and characters are introduced

Just started this last week. Up to mission 6 and it seems like I'm doing the same stuff over and over. Maybe it get better as I get further as new types of enemies and characters are introduced
Don't expect the missions to change. Instead you can try different ways to complete the mission goals as you unlock new equipment.

Don't expect the missions to change. Instead you can try different ways to complete the mission goals as you unlock new equipment.

Right. I think I might go full Rambo and use all the weapons I have in my artillery. Sneaking around is getting boring, I wanna blow things up

Back
Top Bottom