What do you want to see for Pes2015 ?

pesmonkey2013

** CAUTION - FLAMMABLE **
30 November 2013
A TUMBLEWEED
Ahmad Abousamra FC
I am new to pes from this year after being with Fifa for 3 years or so and I am more into this now and will stick with it for next year for sure for what I like.

I just wanted to make a thread about what you want for 15 this year in terms of what you know wont come in a patch but will be for new build this year. To kick off so to speak heres a list of things ive noticed and what I like to see from what I think is important down to request/nice to have .. please post if your PC user what you would like to see done. Also console for in game features.

- More Graphical options in setup so PC users can tweak things such as depth of field settings (on/off) vsync in game & AA levels. Rather than just low/medium/high ... give sliders for what values are within these stages.

- Heart mode on/off option in all modes & cups and competitions not just in casual game mode.

- Cut scenes - Always/Rare/Off menu option ( let the user decide not Konami on whether we see cut scenes and how much) online maybe but not for off line.

- Smoother cut scenes, no more pausing at the end of a scene to switch the next, more fluid and no "end pause" before moving on.

- CPK pack Modding support
, ability to have in-game "load order" mod cpk awareness. No more hex edits but support to dynamic switch in out cpk packs and change load orders.

- Option in settings to select if we want to see replay view (replay view as in replay with controls menu for play/pause etc) after goal scored .. on/off. We still get after game/goal replays/highlights but once the replay is shown of the goal just scored if I press controller button to skip I dont HAVE to THEN skip or be dropped into the replay control playback menu mode every time, gets annoying.

Its either that or add an on screen button while goal replay is happening like X to "skip replay" or Y for " enter replay edit mode" so I can get back to the match or pick to
drop to replay edit mode If I want.

- Config option for dynamic change of more things like - goal net type / net colour / flag / ball (hi vis ball for night matches for example normal for day) that can be tied to stadium or team like adboards can using config.xml entries.

That way a team can have its own ball set (2 options for day and night matches)/corner flag type (rather than currently you only have 1 flag slot to mod)/net type and colour tied to it wherever team plays and like adboards now you can at the moment set it tied to a certain stadium if you want all via config, or if possible via edit mode option under "team" edit options.

- Config option for wipes/replay anims to tie to certain competitions (instead of only having one graphic slot) for modders to use via config.xml entry.

- Overhaul and new GUI/Menu (bran new design FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!) and on PC support mouse control in menus rather than the "console port" way of just controller its so dated and really will put people off.

- Fix for AI routine for "knows about" when pushed off ball and loose balls in collision or tackle) to better react and get back to ball to avoid AI suddenly becoming clueless as to where the ball is.

- Refs need to have more strictness options for more foul calls

- GK change of anims to stop angle shots to hit knee (squat anim) causing parry into goal or better positioning detection, better detection routine of what anim to use to avoid parrying angle into goal.

- Option to play more than one team in a cup/competition (IE: like fifa)

- When you play "fixed" to a player the camera even on fully out could be a little better to centralise on the player more.

- Also under "fixed" I would like to see the ability to have another mode: "group fixed" with a selection of "defence" "Midfield" "Forward".

This would fix to the players on the team so you can only switch between your defenders to play all defence only, or midfield players only, or striker only.

That way you can enjoy a combination of AI play and the lesser restriction of just one player. One example is performing one two play and combinations via the strikers or forwards to set up strikers etc. More of a mix between fixed and play all.

- Edit mode, ability to import data from a player (using base copy) and then add a face afterwards from another player or your own player face & body detail
At the moment you have to copy all face/head info as well as stats ... would be nice to copy only stats and adapt to existing body/face like a merge option merge.

- More cut scene variation for GK celebration behind net shots, as they only have one (Ironic that we get to see this one only animation cut even more often and yet Konami force us to not see other cut scenes very often).

- Cut scenes to player reaction (when set to always option) if a shot on gaol goes far and breaks game play IE like fifa) not the same as the replay when near miss but just in general if ball goes out after tussle for throw in or long shout skied etc.

- Change in variation of "foot clipped" animation ... far to much of the same "one leg up in the air and both hands to the ground" animation when collision of foot happens, can be quite tiring to look through a match if it happens often with tussles and tackles.

A stumble forward (or whatever force direction) anim variant would help here.

- Tweak of collision detection on bodies, if legs get caught inside other players legs a player can literally drag them across the pitch like a manikin
on rails until the collision anim breaks links, also some other glitchy effect can happen with direct bodies hitting one another at pace.

- Some drop in front pressure after a certain amount of time with getting tired, yet to see players start to lag once stamina is in the red.

If front pressure is on late in half time forwards shouldn't be able to keep up such strict pressure at such a late period of the game with energy levels (unless they are a fresh sub of course)

- Snow & rain matches ( I know ... it has to be mentioned :) ).

- Dynamic weather duration, if I play 30 min halves then a winter match at 3:00 PM (if we could set it) games become night by end of match.

- Like Fifa an option of time setting for match between 12 - 8 PM etc and weather reflect this with low sun effect / dusk etc depending on season.

- More features in career mode with a calendar!

- A change in player shouts from pitch in English, a tweak in variation of "watch out!" and "over here" .. they can be very annoying and more obvious than other calls so a variation of those would be welcomed.

- Please add support for custom chants into the PC version, I do not see the logic in supporting this feature on consoles and then removing it on the platform which is THE most editable of all platforms and even easier to set up with custom features.

- Custom menu/replay music support as well.

- Update to some variation in commentary .. or even a new set of commentators to use in certain modes (that we can choose to use for tournaments via edit mode setting)

Some fixes in current commentary IE: "*player name* has a hold of ........ " .. the commentator never ends this sentence with a players name ... that is broken.

Last edited:
Re: What do you want to see for Pes2015 (PC) ?

Speaking specifically of what I want for the PC version, it has to be more graphical options. PES is obviously a straight port of the console versions hence why we get no settings for AA, AF, AO, LOD, shadows, crowd detail....things like that.

Basically I want some effort put into the PC version in order to take advantage of the extra graphical power available. All my other wishes for PES2015 would be applicable to the console versions too.

Re: What do you want to see for Pes2015 (PC) ?

Yes I actually forgot that and added it ;)

Im coming from PC platform but yes console as in game features are for both.

Last edited:
Hmmm .... anyway ....

More things I would add are:

- Smoother cut scenes, no more pausing at the end of a scene to switch the next, more fluid and no "end pause" before moving on.

- CPK pack Modding support
, ability to have in-game "load order" mod cpk awareness. No more hex edits but support to dynamic switch in out cpk packs and change load orders.

Last edited:
Longer penalty shootout with some genuine atmosphere. All replays of each kick.

And the option to choose frequency of the cutscenes. I'd like to see the game moving towards the actual TV broadcast instead of arcadeish, fast pace.

The only thing i really wanna see is PES 2015 costs only 5 Euros. Even with PES 2014 Updates they make us nuts of wait. What a Shame.... :(
Whatever konami does to the game, they not promisse nothing untill is done the first release 1.00.
That's only i can say for now untill october.

The only thing i really wanna see is PES 2015 costs only 5 Euros. Even with PES 2014 Updates they make us nuts of wait. What a Shame....

I can see that getting more (PC) with the nodvd support needed, making people think "well if I need no dvd to mod this to get it up to scratch .. then why buy it".

One more thing I would like to see (fantasy maybe).

- When you play "fixed" to a player the camera even on fully out could be a little better to centralise on the player more.

- Also under "fixed" I would like to see the ability to have another mode: "group fixed" with a selection of "defence" "Midfield" "Forward".

This would fix to the players on the team so you can only switch between your defenders to play all defence only, or midfield players only, or striker only.

That way you can enjoy a combination of AI play and the lesser restriction of just one player. One example is performing one two play and combinations via the strikers or forwards to set up strikers etc. More of a mix between fixed and play all.

i heard rumors that half of the developers of PES 2014 will be or was fired already, some english developers are hired instead, best knews yet for 2015 if its true

I can see that getting more (PC) with the nodvd support needed, making people think "well if I need no dvd to mod this to get it up to scratch .. then why buy it".

One more thing I would like to see (fantasy maybe).

Nothing is impossible to get PES 2015 for PC only for 5 Euros and PES 2014? Now costs 19.90 Euros. I pay 40 Euros for the game.

Nobody was fired and the English studio was announced 2 years ago.

no hope then
but we can expect at least the "we will put out the best footy game to date this fall" shit with CL licence and new facial animations plus cool sounding, not existing features like MAAS

I guess no one has any suggestions then. Didnt really want it to become a complaint thread and the usual comments you see on official comments sections (see the thread title), a bit boring to read to be honest, we all know the flaws and gripes, that wasn't the point.

Oh well, I guess the next reply will be "whats the point, they dont care, no one will read this Konami dont care" ... I got in before anyone did as I have seen that plenty of places :)

Excluding my own I copied this from pespatch thread asking for the same type of things (numbering is messed up as I removed what I posted)

01. Make a better advantage rule in game. Many times the game is stopped when you are on counter attack and there is a faul that you can’t even see, just because the other player slided.
02. When the ball is out, don’t change the screen. Let the player get the ball in his hands and throw the ball in. This make game more fluid.
03. Add chat in game online.
04. Add rain and rainy turf. (see point 31)
05. Add snow and snowy turf. (see point 31)
06. Add a tiny scoreboard editor in game (+votes).
07. Add a tiny stadium editor in game.
08. Many times when it’s offside will show the side of the pitch from where the ball started and not the offside line, and player don’t see what really happened.
09. Add a league creator (+votes)
10. Make shoot more powerfull.
36. Custom menu/replay music support as well.
37. Update to some variation in commentary .. or even a new set of commentators to use in certain modes (that we can choose to use for tournaments via edit mode setting)
38. Improve the transfer system in ML
39. In ML , add recent scores in games, like a popup that shows if team scored a goal in their match.
40. Improve passing and player movement.
41. Add more leagues and tournaments and more divisions to each league.
42. Shadow future player
43. The movement of players that in PES 14 is like ice skating on grass like FIFA series must be first to change and more precise quick passes stronger shoot .
44. Real Calender Transfer, Summer and Winter Exp: England and Spain have difference calender, EPL not winter holiday like Spain and Germany.
45. Power Shot like PES 13
46. Different commentators for each league
47. Add national anthem for each national team
48. Difference gloves goalkeeper, but, armband, ball in difference week exp: winter ball
49. News football like PES 11 in ML
50. Please make PES 14 back previous PES 13 or 12 but acting more PES 14 nowdays
51. More League exp: Bundesliga, Ukraine, Belgium and club in UEFA n Europa League club
52. All 2nd division please because have potential young player
53. Add stadium for team who is top 4 in league.
54. Zidane/Pirlo penalty kick style please.
55. Menu like in PES 2013.
56. More than 50 types of fans, pyrotechnics, flags banners in PES 6 and fan CHANTS
57. Official adboards for each league, chants and trophies
58. GK glove selection
59. GK Kit selection
60. Neck warmer
61. Fingertip save
62. Louder goalnet sound when the ball hit the net
63. Contract extension for became a legend
64. Change squad number in BAL
65. Negotiate salary in BAL
66. Player index training in ML
67. Pes 2015 should have manager mode
68. Option to select how many fake leagues you wanna have in your game
69. More animation for intros with more commentary, imagine stadiums seeing from the top (like winning eleven 10), people enteriyng the stadiums, commentary guys make in 3D and all stuffs :o
70. More variant of animations during the game
71. Better goalkeeper
72. More dinamic master league, better transfers, more customizable training for teams, get back the players “personalitys” like in pes 2011, managers and team trainers like pes2013 and before
73. Variable weather like if it stop raining, starts again, get harder, stops, you know)
74. Better crowdes variant (specially for south america and low teams of europe) not only one chant for league or one team with all the chants
75. Make transfer fees and player salaries realistic. Also, realistic amount of money to clubs.
76. Improve club ranking system.
77. League edit option should be there. Fake leagues should be fully editable. Additional league slots should be supported in game so that users can add more leagues.
78. Option for changing kits in Master League. Kits should be editable and changeable at the end of each calendar year. Templates for kits and sponsors will be useful.
79. Call name for classic player
80. Fix collisions between two players in the air, as it sometimes they does not respond to pressing the buttons.
81. More options & Stats influence for MANUAL PLAYERS
82. Insert free side selection in cups and UCL.
83. Please Include Indian NT, MALAYSIA NT, Israel National Team.
84. Put statistics in game play like “ball possesion”, “attempts on goal” during match not at the end and half-time!
85. Commentator to give more information in the match at least for popular clubs and players.
86. I’d like to see the players conflicts in match. Makes it more real!
87. More options and controls in game menu.
88. The mode hands. If the ball touch the hand of the players its a free kick or a penalty
89. Replace english comentator Jim Beglin & John Champion, they were many years in pes, we need a change.
90. How about players reacting after missing a shot while the play continues…
Like a long range shot from a way out and hits the post, then (Wesley Sneijder for example) grabs his head and gets frustrated or some…

what i want to see in it?

- get rid of every aspect of the existing PES
- hire better programmers, hire new managment
- built it this time really from ground zero
- dont remove stuffs every year
- take a look at Fifa and learn, copy some stuff from them or from 2K games

Ah right, exactly the same complaints, but in the format of this thread, I see what you did there ;)

Hardly realistic game requests to ask for staff to be replaced, what would you like to see in "pes2015" wasn't what do you think of the company that makes the game :BOP:

- built it this time really from ground zero

Expand on this, what is it that you feel isn't built from ground zero and showing a problem? What would you like to see in 2015 that would make this problem different, specifics?

- dont remove stuffs every year

What "stuffs"? What would you like to see in pes1015 that's now missing?

- take a look at Fifa and learn, copy some stuff from them or from 2K games

What in fifa or 2k games are things you would like to see in pes2015 .. specifically?

I only came to PES from Fifa14 (12/13/14) and am sticking to it, I dont have a history with previous PES so I am genuinely interested in what's missing and what people who have had long history think (minus complaints and usual things in terms of what they would like to see in the game implemented for 15).

That's what this post was about.

Last edited:
why build from ground zero?

because 2014 is a mess (shooting, keepers, boring gameplay...omg)and will the successors be a mess if they rely on this source...and btw the source is the 2013, 2012 game, not much new here in gameplay, ask Yair or Nesa who is into the exe editing.

but put in simple terms, PES back in 2007 and before was a diversive, fun, a simple to control, yet competitive game for everyone in terms of gameplay, every match was different, and it was awesome. could be a bit arcadey but hey...now for me FIFA 14 represents the same, now i dont say it doesnt lack in some parts, but seems like EA is on the right track, well at least for old PES lovers.

whats missing? what is removed? just a couple of things for example:

- road to WC mode
- snow
- rain
- injuries, bandages
- customizable competitions
- callnames for custom teams

what i would like to see that is in ohter games?

- more leagues
- an online compatible creation centre with the current edit mode would be a hughe impact, imagine the number of accurate kits, teams, leagues
- match day!
- more immersive master league, be a legend like in Fifa
- better commentaries...damn these PES comms..

for me those two PES/ISS games are the favs too :)

btw i dont get why the lincencing issue about the wc mode, it wasnt even named as world cup, wasnt licenced, just national teams were competing in the same tournament format....maybe they could copyright this too

- I want either heart feature or form arrows removed. Whichever one they keep should only affect abilities from -5% to +5%.

- I want AI to have more options strategically to prevent all teams playing more or less the same. Weaker teams should play more defensively against stronger opponents etc.

- I want the AI to respect their players abilities and form completely in the match engine. No ability adjustment for the sake of that pathetic "dynamic difficulty". Seriously, that is a large part of the problem with the game in the first place.

Probably a lot more but I'm too tired to think of it at the moment.

for me those two PES/ISS games are the favs too :)

btw i dont get why the lincencing issue about the wc mode, it wasnt even named as world cup, wasnt licenced, just national teams were competing in the same tournament format....maybe they could copyright this too

Do you know any edit for iss98?

Why is it so difficult to put AI settings into the football games?

Hockey games have had them since the nineties.

I mean stuff like referee strictness, ball physics, yellow card frequency, penalty kick frequency, etc.

Is this really too high tech for a sports simulation in 2014? I guess it is.

Back
Top Bottom