PC PES 2014 discussion thread

I was checking the PES Manager official website, and scrolling down you can see the licences, and I notice there's a new licence: Scottish Premier League.
1znv62r.png

This means that, very probably, Scottish Premier League will be featured in PES 2015. I checked the credits of PES 2014 and, although there're two Scottish teams (Celtic & Motherwell) there's no reference to Scottish Premier League.
This could only mean: Scottish Premier League in PES 2015. :))

I've got to wonder, are japanese devs not allowed to be proud of their work? How come there's never a detailed log of changes? Or they simple don't keep track of them at all?

How long you think that will take moddingway to return to PES? Since PES2015 will be next gen on PC and FIFA15 will be same old FIFA last gen?

The problem is, there might not be PES 2015 on PC at all.

As for patch numbering it can mean anything. We are on 1.4 Exe version, but in game it reads 1.07.

We have DP 4.0 which is 4.3 (because of bugged content in original release).

So that 1.12. can be 1.10. on consoles. It's KONAMI and PES Team we are talking about after all...

And that game is manager game on iOS. Getting license for management games is easier than on FIFA/PES. Check SI and FM for that matter (the only league they have trouble licensing is German Bundesliga).

I'd take any bet that PES 2015 WILL be available for PC.
I don't know where that rumour came from.

Some people on here also claimed that 1.12 (1.10) won't come for PC.

I'd take any bet that PES 2015 WILL be available for PC.
I don't know where that rumour came from.

Some people on here also claimed that 1.12 (1.10) won't come for PC.

The patch 1.10. (1.12.) no-one said it won't come. Just that Adam tweets made no sense or that he couldn't confirm when it will come (dead silence). We know that World Challenge DLC won't be coming and that DP5 wouldn't come (but it seems they changed their minds).

As for exclusive deal:

The Pro Evolution Soccer series, along with the rival FIFA series, has created some of the top soccer games for years. While the latest installment of the FIFA series, FIFA 14, was one of the launch titles for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, PES 14 was only available on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. However, it has now been confirmed that next year's Pro Evolution Soccer game, PES 15, will indeed come to the PlayStation 4.
The news was confirmed on the game's official Twitter account by series developer Konami. When a fan asked if PES 14 would be ported to the PlayStation 4, Konami replied:
"PES 2014 will not be released on next-gen consoles but you can expect to see PES 2015 on your PS4."
Some fans may be disappointed to learn that they will have to wait quite some time before being able to play a Pro Evolution Soccer game on the PlayStation 4, but it is not much a surprise to find out that the series is planning the jump to the new console for the next entry for the franchise. In a follow up Tweet from another fan that asked if the game would be exclusive to the PS4 or if it would also be coming to the Xbox One or Wii U, The Pro Evolution Soccer Twitter account refused to give more details about what consoles the game will be appearing on.
"We don't really have any information about it at the moment, but we'll keep you informed."
This could indicate that PES 15 may become a PS4-exclusive. Konami has kept the series on one console before, back when PES 3 was found only on the PlayStation 2. Considering the amount of money Konami may lose having the game only on one console, however, this news may be more of a delay tactic as the developer continues to work on the game.
In any case, PES 15 has been confirmed by Konami, and with the series trying to match the various improvements that EA has brought to the next-gen entries to the FIFA series, it will be interesting to see which soccer game comes out on top.

They can't confirm yet on which platform the game will come to. Can't wait for E3 to hear more news really. This makes you wonder about size of the team they have in PES Productions. Maybe they are really understaffed? :)

They are understaffed,that's why they were (and are) hiring developers to work on PES

There will be a PC version. I see no reason why that would change.

However if PES became a console only title then that would mean the end of my time playing. Gone are the days when I would buy a platform for one game. No PC? Not interested.

Totally absurd why anyone would think the patch 1.10 wuld not come to pc. I personally think they gave the console users priority because of the framerate issues and the rest of the hardware problems facing the ps3 which have been resolved.

Totally absurd why anyone would think the patch 1.10 wuld not come to pc. I personally think they gave the console users priority because of the framerate issues and the rest of the hardware problems facing the ps3 which have been resolved.

True.

There will be a PC version. I see no reason why that would change.

However if PES became a console only title then that would mean the end of my time playing. Gone are the days when I would buy a platform for one game. No PC? Not interested.

In March i taste a no pc version for 2015, because of the delay patch.

Don´t forget this...

pes-2014-1.08-delayed.jpg

Let's hope this new one is not a joke. ;)

Last edited:
And just to put an end to this ridiculous rumor of pes 2015 not releasing on pc and the likes. The new pes uk studio according to the press release from Konami will be working on pes games for " HIGH END CONSOLES (PS4 and XBOXONE) AND PC'S
This means that as far as the UK studio are going to be involved in pes 2015, pes will be released on the next-gen consoles as well as PC.

And just to put an end to this ridiculous rumor of pes 2015 not releasing on pc and the likes. The new pes uk studio according to the press release from Konami will be working on pes games for " HIGH END CONSOLES (PS4 and XBOXONE) AND PC'S
This means that as far as the UK studio are going to be involved in pes 2015, pes will be released on the next-gen consoles as well as PC.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pes-makers-to-open-uk-studio/1100-6388357/

Just saying :D

Pro Evolution Soccer Exclusive Licences For Copa Libertadores, UCL and ACL

Today via twitter Adam Bhatti from Konami PES team in Europe ended with rumors and confirmed that for many years PES will have the most important exclusive clubs for your game.

“We have Copa Libertadores, UCL and ACL exclusive for a number of years.

Only in PES for many years to come!” said Adam Bhatti.

pes-2015-licences.jpg

Europa League can be licenced with no teams, i think... :THINK:

temporaomores i believe it's 1.12, because PS3 users still report a few tiny bugs ingame.
Not here, outside of this fórum.
0.2 update can change a lot of things, even a game online is 0.2 beta and it's amazing.

you can't force AA on any pes game if i remember correctly. it's not just pes 2014.

I believe this is a problem for ATI/AMD users not Nvidia users. As could force AA using Nvidia without problems.

For ATI/AMD users you can do it, but you need 3rd party software.

First download this:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26773310/AA_CAP.msi

Those are Application AA Catalyst Profiles. Needed

Restart PC.

Then extract this somewhere on C:\ (for example C:\RadIT)

http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/70564244/file.html

Then go to directory and double click Radit.exe

It will open the program up. Click New.

Browse to where your PES is installed (for example: C:\Games\Pro Evolution Soccer 2014)

You need to select GAME directory where game exe is located.

Then from right select 20088 profile and click done.

Check in config.ini in Radit folder if the profile saved (should read =015 at the end).

Presto. You can now force AA in PES.

Though don't expect miracles. The game is still jaggy as can be seen in video. :/

Looks like KONAMI stopped in 2006 times... :(

Really, want to trust that 1.10 patch fixed a lot of issues... But for some reason I can't.

YouTube - Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (PC) | PESEdit 4.1 | Poland vs Germany | HD

Btws you can't force AA on this game without using 3rd party application. I thought KONAMI and PES Team would have sorted the issue by now... Quality Testing Team is not there? ;)

Fuck sake what is it with you. Been popping into threads all morning and your name keeps poppingbup trolling from thread to thread.

I played close to 6 hours yesterday..somethiNg I haven't done in a long time. Everytime trying to squeeze in one more game. Patch 1.10 on PS3 is immense and I cant wait to hear what the master race think

@temporaomores I have an ati/amd, a shitty one, and I can run the game at max, without AA, and I don't get any stuttering. You should check your pc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom