i6ff4j.jpg

SCUDETTO AND EUROPEAN SEASON 95/96
IN PROGRESS AND COMING SOON...

veyz9j.jpg
2pqw9oj.jpg
153l209.jpg
2qun9kg.jpg
hwkcox.jpg

CELEBRATE THE 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF PES 3 WITH THE GREATEST LEAGUE AND TEAMS OF THE MID 90'S WITH A COMPLETE 95/96 DATABASE

Last edited:
Re: PES 3 SERIE A+B 95/96

thanks for the reply robozip so far

kits 100% done

boots done

95 96 database all stats done

stadiums done although there are only 20 in pes 3 so im thinking 12 italian based and mixing the rest so day time is one stadium night another so it can fix 16

just need to do appearances/formations/numbers which will take a long time also the face's are a pain since pes 3 can only use 1 model once

wont rush it as it will lower the quality hopefully release the patch long before everyone starts playing pes 14

EDIT-I also have all the kits for EURO 96 done but I think the interantional teams wont be playable as i need the player slots for space so they will be mixed squads maybe at a later date I might make EURO 96 added on

Last edited:
thanks aaddyymaster glad a couple of people have shown an interest

if i dont update for a while it will because im working on the game it will be released for sure I myself am looking forward to playing the Master League in 95/96

it all sounds phenomenal. can you post a video? pes3 is still the best out there.

I will try post a video and more pics closer to release mate let people see a bit more.

A few things frustrate me PES 3 is amazing but the limited stadiums is something that bothers me do people prefer 12 italian and 8 other or 12 italian and the other 8 stadium slots mixed so night and day are diff stadiums? only problem with this is when playing teams in the WEFA competitions you might have to restart the match until you get the correct stadium..opinions please?

haha kubbas I know its a PES dinosaur but it has some great AI and playability and its easily a match for PES 6 imo even if its missing alot of features in later games

you can get almost any kind of patch for pes 6 I thought why not a retro game for a retro patch? something different for once

here is a Napoli 91-93 kit requested by pess and not part of the patch

sorry I dont have time to make more for you.The Napoli away kit was very very difficult to make and if its not as good as you hoped maybe it can be used as a template for a better kit maker?

dcd83a908a75d418f4c9fa212d09ad0e.gif

eq4jyc.jpg

2w4zg2a.jpg

260ua1j.jpg

there is a very good way matherto google memory card exploit PS2

I started this patch because I loved watching gazzetta football italia on channel 4 in the 90's and of course the premier league in the 90's was amazing

This was originally for WE7I but the AI just was too frustrating and easy to beat its a shame as WE7I has some new animations ect but PES 3 for me is better as the AI can be a real challenge it makes the MASTER LEAGUE so much better as this will be a 1 player game but when Its released anyone is free to convert it although it might take some work

iemn3s.jpg
10n9teu.jpg
2435n6e.jpg
k3vy4i.jpg

2upfh4i.jpg
2ir2q95.jpg
2coh9bb.jpg

Last edited:
no sorry Lecce were in Serie C1 in 1995 so they wont be in the game

im looking forward to completing it so I can play it aswell

nice pics mate, you're doing a great work so far. will definitely try your patch when it comes out, not a big fan of the game itself though.

It's interesting to see how many clubs changed their logo during the last 20 years. So the patch will have a total of 22 italian teams i suppose, 14 in the first division and 8 in the second

thats right 14 divison 1 and 8 divison 2 (not all club logos are on the title menu from division 2 as less meaningful like cremonese)

and all other european teams will be from the same era,I have kits for premier league to make a 95 96 master league if anyone wants to create the extra teams after release I wont due to time constraints ect

i just wish my ps3 would be retrocompatible. i have this game on pc but ir runs poorly and even at the time it was a piss poor port.
this game on the ps2 is a joy.

thats right 14 divison 1 and 8 divison 2 (not all club logos are on the title menu from division 2 as less meaningful like cremonese)

and all other european teams will be from the same era,I have kits for premier league to make a 95 96 master league if anyone wants to create the extra teams after release I wont due to time constraints ect

Next month if you want i can help you with some kits. This month i cant because i have too much work to do

Next month if you want i can help you with some kits. This month i cant because i have too much work to do

thanks vinh78 but every kit (over 180) are all done ;)

my big job will be the player appearances in game, but lucky for italian league I have the official calciatore sticker book from 95/96.

Great I hope this works good on your emulators I would like to see lots of people playing the master league and posting up their experiences when its released

I love PES 3 ML also there is very long but pretty good way (in theory) of changing teams within the same league during your Master League which I like because it means I dont have to start a new one

not really, i gave it a go some time ago but framerate and visuals were pretty weak.

I have the same issues despite having a powerful enough computer to run it either way it doesnt matter your right the PS2 version is alot better

Back
Top Bottom