WEplayWE - Where the LEGEND of WE9LE Lives On...

Another note about aspect ratio:
LOD Mixer 5.5.0.0 has a new feature: manual aspect ratio. Useful, when you are playing with a 4:3 resolution, but using your monitor's ability to stretch the image over the full widescreen. In that scenario, pixels are no longer squares, but rectangles, and automatic AR correction will not give you the desired result. In order to get correct proportions of players and a round ball, you need to use Manual Aspect Ratio.

You can get the 5.5 lod mixer here:
http://juce.aws.mapote.com/files/

Last edited:
@juce

great to see you still around :)

is that something new or we had that before and is it only for we9le?

Last edited:
it's not exactly new... January 2012 - is when i updated LOD mixer. But the last kitserver 5 release (5.4.0) doesn't have it, so you need to download the LOD Mixer 5.5.0.0 separately if you want the manual aspect ratio option.

Just thought i'd provide a link, in case this helps the issues that people were discussing earlier in the thread.

EDIT:
Oh, and yes forgot to mention: it is not only for WE9LE. Should work for PES5 and WE9 also.

Last edited:
LOD Mixer 5.5.0.0 has a new feature: manual aspect ratio. Useful, when you are playing with a 4:3 resolution, but using your monitor's ability to stretch the image over the full widescreen. In that scenario, pixels are no longer squares, but rectangles, and automatic AR correction will not give you the desired result. In order to get correct proportions of players and a round ball, you need to use Manual Aspect Ratio.

Thank you juce!!

Thanks a lot juce!!!

I asked Juce if he could share more technical details, as to how those widescreen resolutions are achieved. Here is what he said:

the custom resolution is applied when the game changes mode from window to fullscreen. What happens is the DirectX call that sets the fullscreen resolution is intercepted by kitserver (dxtools.dll) and width and height params are changed to whatever is specified in kload.cfg. That's basically all there is to it.

Picture quality is something that kitserver doesn't modify. Instead, that is set by the settings.exe - Low/Medium/High. I believe the game uses different textures
So I guess basicaly, what Juce said here is that if your monitor is scaling the game to fullscreen (without any black bars), the effect is the same as if it was done by dxtools.

One more note - about aspect ratio correction.
First thing to remember: only in matches, the aspect ratio correction can be seen. Not in menus. Second point, and you may already know this, but just in case - there is a version of LOD mixer, which allows to set aspect ratio manually.

See lodmixer-5.5.0.0.zip file here:

Manual aspect ratio correction can be useful for those cases, when you have a widescreen monitor, but the resolution you use is a stretched 4:3. For example, 1280x1024 on a widescreen monitor, using monitor's abilities to stretch the picture. In this case, automatic AR correction won't do any good, because it calculates the aspect ratio based on screen mode resolution - so it divides 1280 by 1024 - and the result is 1.33333. Kitserver has no clue that the picture is actually strected to fill the widescreen (and therefore, the pixels are not squares, but rectangles). So, what you do instead - you set the aspect ratio manually (in lodcfg.exe) - to 1.6, or to 1.777778 (depending on what the actual ratio of the screen is - 16:10 or 16:9), and this way you get the correct proportions of players and a round ball.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Juce!!!

Juce,could you add "shirt.number.location" option to kitserver5 for we9le and pes5,since it is not possible to remove these front kit numbers if we add club teams in national team slots

I'm sorry for this off-topic question, this thread is not even for request I know :). Does anyone has Manchester United uni season 2008 ? please help me upload/find it, I really need it. Thanks very much

@juce

Can you update speeder for pes6 ?
When reduce speed fps is reduce too and game lag
example:
speed 0,99; fps 59
speed 0,92; fps 55

okay thanks i'll give a try

could you please give me settings.exe i installet a patch and it has replaced it with settings from pes 5 i guess so i cant open !

okay thanks i'll give a try

could you please give me settings.exe i installet a patch and it has replaced it with settings from pes 5 i guess so i cant open !
Check pm.

As for players online, it will be hard to find someone on the spot. The best way to do so, is to look at people who ask there to play with someone, and send them pm asking to set some time for you two to play.

I would donate a kidney for a version of WE9LEK with 360 dribbling. I don't even need shiny new graphics and animations, just 360 :D
I doubt anderson it can be done without the source codes, as the way you pass, and move is in the core of the gameplay itself, meaning it affects (most likely) a lot of factors within gameplay engine. My guess is that it's literaly impossible with only reverse engineering, or some hacking.

cheers
Luk

Hi Danny

To be honest, I'm thinking of starting a mini league (4-5 teams), like in the good old days, due to a lot of guys like you, that pop up here and there, but have difficulty to play some games on regular basis.

In any case, you can contact me friday evening, maybe we will do a little matchup over the weekend.

cheers
Luk

Hi Danny

To be honest, I'm thinking of starting a mini league (4-5 teams), like in the good old days, due to a lot of guys like you, that pop up here and there, but have difficulty to play some games on regular basis.

In any case, you can contact me friday evening, maybe we will do a little matchup over the weekend.

cheers
Luk

Yeah sounds good man.

Having difficulty getting it set-up at the moment, found a modded download of WE9LE but I don't think it was compatible with your guy's patch so I'm trying to find a clean copy to install.

A league is a nice idea as it'll generate more activity on the site, more people around the chatroom, giving more impromptu matches.

Used to play on Pes-Ladder pretty relentlessly back in the day. Good times. :SMUG:

Yeah sounds good man.

Having difficulty getting it set-up at the moment, found a modded download of WE9LE but I don't think it was compatible with your guy's patch so I'm trying to find a clean copy to install.

A league is a nice idea as it'll generate more activity on the site, more people around the chatroom, giving more impromptu matches.

Used to play on Pes-Ladder pretty relentlessly back in the day. Good times. :SMUG:
We all been there, but you know how it is. You get older, family, work, stuff ehhh ;)

As for the league, league is nice, but someone has to take care of it, and your guess is correct, that someone is me :P However, I think I will be up to it, for around a month or something.

I will try to remember about you, if I do think something about a league, I will let people know.

Search the web for the "Database Editor" within DKZ Studio suite. That should get you started.

@Up

I hope I won't get banned for this :P

There are some torrents on the russian sides. Try guys to look for one.

Please
tell me why the stadiums are suitable for PES 5 works normally,
on WE9LE happen crash.
(formation setting, showing 3d fans, and even simple replacement.)
WE9LE and PES 5 like the same game.

What are the fixes.
How to fix it?

@up

As far as I know, that shouldn't cause any crash. I would rather look for the cause somewhere else.

searched for patches, found viktoristus and gee's (OF) one, and some legendary patch and some other one but with no real we9le support as far as i got it

what do you guys play with?

Back
Top Bottom