19 January 2005
UK
Chelsea
Konami have released a new Patch ...1.07

The new patch features:

<Details of patch 1.07>

Issues Fixed:
All Modes
Correct roles can be given to players who are substituted then moved into a different position at the same time.
Improvements were made to the sensitivity of cursor movements on the Game Plan screen.
Exhibition
Users can now correctly select their ML teams in Team Select as opposed to receiving an error stating that the data could not be used as it belonged to another user.
Player names will be correctly displayed when team data exported onto a different hardware system is imported (As opposed to DUMMY).
Become a Legend
£0 wage contracts can no longer be signed. This occurred when a player both submits a transfer request and receives an offer on deadline day of the Transfer Window.
The game will now correctly recall search conditions when looking for players.
Master League Online
Freezing issues following the application of Patch1.06 were fixed.
Other minor adjustments were made to improve the overall gaming experience in all other modes.

Download here -> http://pes14web.winning-eleven.net/pes14w_pc/patch_deliver/

Shot power has definitely been increased. Just scored a rocket into the top corner from around 25 yards.

Game feels slower too.

I really like the new patch. I think shooting has a little bit more power again, goalkeepers seems to palm the ball into there own net a lot less then before (played 8 games today and don't see it until now) and the AI seems to be a bit more patient and pass it around a little bit better. Nice.

Corners by the AI are still broken (they just can't score after a cornerkick, never ever, in more then 300 games i've played) and foulcalls are still not there. Don't see a penalty or a freekick close to the goal in all 8 games. Plenty of little fouls in the midfield without a call.

But overall the game is a good one now. I had a lot of fun with it today, very intensive games. Like it a lot.

I've only had a brief session with this patch but what I played was quite enjoyable. No glaring issues or keeper fuck ups. Then again we all know how PES can lurch from genius to failure within the space of a few games so I need to give this a few days to see if the game is worth persevering with.

First impressions are good though. Shooting feels a little tighter.

I've only had a brief session with this patch but what I played was quite enjoyable. No glaring issues or keeper fuck ups. Then again we all know how PES can lurch from genius to failure within the space of a few games so I need to give this a few days to see if the game is worth persevering with.

First impressions are good though. Shooting feels a little tighter.

Placebo, it is exactly the same game gameplay. I have been playing with 1.06 patch and to be honest I do not feel any difference at all with 1.07, game is even slower, had to play with +1 speed, which pace does not feel normal. Try Yair's patch, it is way better! I just compared 1.07 vs Yair's 1.06, much better Yair's.

Game pace with Yair's patch is faster at 0, but feels fine.

I really find 1.06 patch (Yair's or Original one) pace way better than 1.07.

Not sure if maybe Konami slowed down game tempo because maybe console versions cannot handle the game pace 1.06 patch had. There are reports that PS3 gameplay has never been that fluid since game launched.

Last edited:
I can't believe people find 1.06 too slow on 0. :CONFUSE:

If the game is slower with this new patch, it's already fine for me. Maybe I could even do without lowering the speed stats this time to prevent that rush fest that 1.04 and 1.06 originaly were.

1.07 is better but still in master league the keepers suffer when their heart is not on full juice. same with the game responsiveness in general. Its more enjoyable and playable however than 1.06 .

Game is really good without heart switched on now.

players are still clumsy and response is horrible but its a matter of taste i guess, after half a year with Fifa, Pes players feel like driving a tanker but thats not the case with the game, shooting feels better, response too, even defense, pressure....

but those goalkeepers, they still rather save everything, punching the ball onto the leg of another opponent to score rather to let in an incredible shot, and yes its a gamebreaker

i'll stick with Fifa and with Matt's sliders

Placebo, it is exactly the same game gameplay. I have been playing with 1.06 patch and to be honest I do not feel any difference at all with 1.07, game is even slower, had to play with +1 speed, which pace does not feel normal. Try Yair's patch, it is way better! I just compared 1.07 vs Yair's 1.06, much better Yair's.
Game pace with Yair's patch is faster at 0, but feels fine.

I really find 1.06 patch (Yair's or Original one) pace way better than 1.07.

Not sure if maybe Konami slowed down game tempo because maybe console versions cannot handle the game pace 1.06 patch had. There are reports that PS3 gameplay has never been that fluid since game launched.

Nope.

Why do Konami make everything so confusing, they release a 1.07 patch, yet they've named the exe file in the details section of the exe as 1.4.0.0 ?! why cant they not just put it as 1.7.0.0 to avoid confusing everyone? ugh

I can't believe people find 1.06 too slow on 0. :CONFUSE:

If the game is slower with this new patch, it's already fine for me. Maybe I could even do without lowering the speed stats this time to prevent that rush fest that 1.04 and 1.06 originaly were.

those type of "players" usually ruin pes with their feedback to konami.

gameplay on 1.06 was too fast on 0 and that is the fact. the most realistic pace was on 1.00 and 1.01. and it's great that now with 1.07 gameplay is slower again!

this seems to be for steam version, not dvd version. anyone tested?

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm that some "free agents" like Sebastien Frey or Ibrahima Touré can't be found any longer via ingame editor?

Is anyone else having a problem with this patch? This is on Windows 8.

I downloaded the 1.07 patch, but when I start PES 2014 nothing happens. It doesn't even display any error message. Restarting the computer made no difference either.

So I had to uninstall the game then reinstall the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom