Winning Eleven Online (PES6 HD)

Game starts for me and I can play, but ball and real faces (only in training mode, not in team selection screen) are transparent. I only see the shadow of the ball. Is this a known bug?^^

I love it. there're elements which would be great to have PES2012. shooting and crossing is very good...

But PK system is Crazy :) 3 type of shoot strong, low, Chip, with variations High or low shot awesome better than PES2012

is it just me or there is no noticeable difference when the runing bar is empty?
They still run like it is full? Anyone understood why?

is it just me or there is no noticeable difference when the runing bar is empty?
They still run like it is full? Anyone understood why?

Think everything is just half implemented right now. It's the same with stats really, there doesn't seem to be any noticeable difference between the players.

We should start a petition to ask Konami to release this to Europe and America as well and for all platforms (for download on PS3 and Xbox 360).

The question is why next-gen PES are so bad and this one is so great!
Maybe Konami put the old PES developers team to make this WE Online. (The same that made the PS2 versions until 2012)

We should start a petition to ask Konami to release this to Europe and America as well and for all platforms (for download on PS3 and Xbox 360).

And add aswell the petition to put this team to develope PES 2014 with Fox Engine. :BOP:

Last edited:
Cmon, that's easy :P Those are player profiles, like on PES 6 online, you can have 3! Select one and the rest will be straight forward.

D'OH!!:EMB:

Well after 2 hours of play now, I can safely say....meh.

Very similar to Pes 6, not as good looking as a good Pes6 patch on high graphics and widescreen. I would still like it on Xbox live but....meh.

D'OH!!:EMB:

Well after 2 hours of play now, I can safely say....meh.

Very similar to Pes 6, not as good looking as a good Pes6 patch on high graphics and widescreen. I would still like it on Xbox live but....meh.

:D that are bull shet . Basicly, every PES games is similar to every other PES games . Only similar think with PES 6 is some shots animations, some pass animation and high passes . The R2 controll, the dribbling and tricks system is total rebuilded. The feeling is diffirent for me, i'm play PES 6 every night since 2006 . Here animations is way better that PES 6, maybe one of the best animation in PES games so far . "For good looking " comment is just unnecessary. WEO seems far better than patched PES 6
And this full manual passes (L2+Right stick )are made great .
Don'f forget ... its just a beta !

Last edited:
the game is amazing
AntrAcsA what is kind of your vga card 512 mb or 1 giga
and your ram 1 giga or higher
My VGA is 1 GB and PC has 2 GB ram memory , I play the game on High level.
If you have problems with slow donw or something like that, go to the setting.exe and scrow down on first " Display " menu . There has a lot options for detail level configuration.

:D that are bull shet . Basicly, every PES games is similar to every other PES games . Only similar think with PES 6 is some shots animations, some pass animation and high passes . The R2 controll, the dribbling and tricks system is total rebuilded. The feeling is diffirent for me, i'm play PES 6 every night since 2006 . Here animations is way better that PES 6, maybe one of the best animation in PES games so far . "For good looking " comment is just unnecessary. WEO seems far better than patched PES 6
And this full manual passes (L2+Right stick )are made great .
Don'f forget ... its just a beta !

No man Pes2012 plays nothing like Pes6. Maybe i need more time, but i was expecting more.

I dont know how you think it looks better, the grass texture yes and the faces are better, but in game cam, side by side both on 1080p 16:9 Pes 6 still looks better.

No man Pes2012 plays nothing like Pes6. Maybe i need more time, but i was expecting more.

I dont know how you think it looks better, the grass texture yes and the faces are better, but in game cam, side by side both on 1080p 16:9 Pes 6 still looks better.

That is ridicules ... i will give you only 10 same things in both games.
Control -Attacking
:r2:+:square: - fines shot
:r1:+:square: - lite loop shot
:r2:+Dpad/LS - Close control
:l1:+:square: - loop shot
:square:/:circle:+:x: - fake shot
:r1:+:r2: - Super cancel
:r2:+:circle: - slow and relay high pass
:l1:+:circle: - early cross

Control - defense
:triangle: - GK
:circle: - second defender
:square: - slide tackle

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...Omg... there a lot things, animations, tactics , celebrations , philosophy are same from the roots , from the begging of PES are in every PES games...
Of course , the game are with different balance, different quality , but to say , has nothing like ... :x

Are you relay think that what you write or.. you are just was confuse ?? Pls say second one ...

Well, let me ask you another way! Why do you think is the WEO as PES 6? What that thing what has in PES 6, and WEO, which is missing in other games ?

Last edited:
Damn the game is the dope, despite its current flaws. The Freedom of short and long passing and ball control is unbelievable fun to me. But in its current state i think it isn't ready for any serious online gaming. Offense is way overpowered and man marking on crosses is off the place sometimes.

That is ridicules ... i will give you only 10 same things in both games.
Control -Attacking
:r2:+:square: - fines shot
:r1:+:square: - lite loop shot
:r2:+Dpad/LS - Close control
:l1:+:square: - loop shot
:square:/:circle:+:x: - fake shot
:r1:+:r2: - Super cancel
:r2:+:circle: - slow and relay high pass
:l1:+:circle: - early cross

Control - defense
:triangle: - GK
:circle: - second defender
:square: - slide tackle

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...Omg... there a lot things, animations, tactics , celebrations , philosophy are same from the roots , from the begging of PES are in every PES games...
Of course , the game are with different balance, different quality , but to say , has nothing like ... :x

Are you relay think that what you write or.. you are just was confuse ?? Pls say second one ...

Well, let me ask you another way! Why do you think is the WEO as PES 6? What that thing what has in PES 6, and WEO, which is missing in other games ?

Man you need to chill out a bit. I already said i only played it for two hours and need more time testing it. My initial impression was that it was good but nothing groundbreaking. No im not confused and please dont talk to me like im a 5 year old. Open debate is good.

Dunno where you took it from that stats doesn't matter. Played with porto and milan and really noticed the difference. Much more close control errors using Porto and overall not so quick and powerful. Also players like Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Hulk stood out with their individual capabilities.

Fatigue is indeed disabled on training mode tho.

can't some patchers/modders turn this into something more playable?

I really hope konami releases it here

I've tried now and even being blind because of corean interface, I really liked it.

BUt being a MMO I think there is no chance of a "trainer" or any workaround to unlock real gameplay to us ocidental players.

I hope some Konami workers read this right now and make plans to release europeans and/or south-american versions of this game. In Brazil ppl still play PES-PS2 versions and will certainly look to this carefully and pay if isn't too expensive.

It must come to Xbox Live Marketplace in Europe.I can give any amount of money for that great game(After implmentations being made)

The next beta test is scheduled in August and full version in October tentatively.

According to the developer interview, they will improve graphics using shader and motion blur in the next version and some gameplay tweaks and polishes, and balance tests for more effective dribbling skills of top players such as Ronaldo and Messi, and high lob pass.

For the final version, single player league mode similar to "Masterleague" and 2 vs 2 mode will be implemented.

Also, new control option similar to Wii version using mouse as a wiimote will be introduced in the future.

I will keep you updated if more information is available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom