Pes 2015 - What difficulty?

Yeah, I played Top-Player for the first week or so, but it was rather frustrating, since the AI was a little bit too strong. I like it when the AI plays similar to human players, making a little mistake from time to time, but still be a challenge to beat. Professional difficulty represents this best, I think.

Always Superstar,
and I always win 4-0 all version after one week.
Except PES 12 ver 1.00, Superstar AI can dribble beat all my defenders :WORSHIP:

Professional in all PES games. Higher levels can feel like the AI cheats to win.

This.

Higher levels for me dont look like football anymore with AI cheating, everyone running like machines, scoring with every shot etc.

I am trying to play with manual, though initialy its a little struggle. Especially with the shooting. Manual passing feels heavenly on the other hand.

Superstar because shots are way too overpowered otherwise.

As I've mentioned in main PC thread I had some tremendous troubles with shooting on Superstar in the second half of one ML season. Switched to Top Player for a few games, and the problem becomes non-existent.

Maybe manual shooting is the answer? Is anyone using basic shooting on superstar? Except of that I am doing relatively well.

Might be a bit of off-topic, but maybe manual players could give some advice how to get into it initially? Is it only a matter of practice, or are there some general tips? Some specific ways to train? Anything :(

It's just, I am slowly getting to the point when switching to manual seems inevitable to me as I start to feel too limited with pass/shoot assistance, it's just that it's really overwhelming and I could use some starting advice :(

As I've mentioned in main PC thread I had some tremendous troubles with shooting on Superstar in the second half of one ML season. Switched to Top Player for a few games, and the problem becomes non-existent.

Maybe manual shooting is the answer? Is anyone using basic shooting on superstar? Except of that I am doing relatively well.

Might be a bit of off-topic, but maybe manual players could give some advice how to get into it initially? Is it only a matter of practice, or are there some general tips? Some specific ways to train? Anything :(

It's just, I am slowly getting to the point when switching to manual seems inevitable to me as I start to feel too limited with pass/shoot assistance, it's just that it's really overwhelming and I could use some starting advice :(

Practice makes perfection.

I´m playing professional and find it quite challenging this year, way more then previous editions.

Practice makes perfection.

I´m playing professional and find it quite challenging this year, way more then previous editions.

I'm afraid that's the only tip possible in the world :( But I guess there is no other way to go. Although I have to admit, when you land a manual shot on goal it feels damn OP at times, you can just launch rockets and break the nets this way.

I am slowly getting idea about how it works. Although one technical question is kind of bothering me, manual aiming is all 360 degrees right? Sometimes it's damn hard to aim at goal, but often I simply find myself holding analog too long by accident, I guess it's a matter of letting old habits go.

Personally, I fail on Professional quite rarely, and I'm fine with Superstar overall. Sometimes it feels a bit unfair, but oh well, who ever said any sport is fair? :D It's a good thing at times.

I'm afraid that's the only tip possible in the world :( But I guess there is no other way to go. Although I have to admit, when you land a manual shot on goal it feels damn OP at times, you can just launch rockets and break the nets this way.

I am slowly getting idea about how it works. Although one technical question is kind of bothering me, manual aiming is all 360 degrees right? Sometimes it's damn hard to aim at goal, but often I simply find myself holding analog too long by accident, I guess it's a matter of letting old habits go.

Personally, I fail on Professional quite rarely, and I'm fine with Superstar overall. Sometimes it feels a bit unfair, but oh well, who ever said any sport is fair? :D It's a good thing at times.

Have used manual passing for a while and was using semi assisted shooting till today, decided to go manual with that too. Them old habits, ive had more shots at my own goal from the opposition half that at the opposition goal :)
Its hard but you can feel the difference, cant wait to score one on manual, satisfaction guaranteed.

Have used manual passing for a while and was using semi assisted shooting till today, decided to go manual with that too. Them old habits, ive had more shots at my own goal from the opposition half that at the opposition goal :)
Its hard but you can feel the difference, cant wait to score one on manual, satisfaction guaranteed.

You guys are making me go back and put myself in misery playing full manual again! It´s crazy decision, looks like I enjoy to hurt myself, but if I land a shot on goal, oh yeaaah that feels gooood...

Always Superstar,
and I always win 4-0 all version after one week.
Except PES 12 ver 1.00, Superstar AI can dribble beat all my defenders :WORSHIP:

Like you I always play at the highest level but this year's version is a bit too hard for me at superstar. If I were to use a weaker team , it is extremely difficult for my defender to intercept the through balls. Most of time, they are not effective at the flanks and they always leave a huge gap in the center no matter how i tinker with the team instruction and strategies. How to do you cut down the attacks from the flanks and also to intercept the through balls . Are you using strong teams ? Currently I have reverted playing at Top Player( which is more defense friendly) since I enjoy using a weaker team.

I always start at a couple of levels below the hardest one (even in FIFA) and slowly move up when I see the time has come for me to try and face a harder challenge.

This year it won't be any different: honestly I'm currently trying the highest level on the demo with Juventus, but I get regularly humped by Real Madrid no-matter-what (I think I've won two matches out of nearly 30 against them).
I'll probably start with a smaller team (anyone said Levante?) on Professional and see what happens.

Like you I always play at the highest level but this year's version is a bit too hard for me at superstar. If I were to use a weaker team , it is extremely difficult for my defender to intercept the through balls. Most of time, they are not effective at the flanks and they always leave a huge gap in the center no matter how i tinker with the team instruction and strategies. How to do you cut down the attacks from the flanks and also to intercept the through balls . Are you using strong teams ? Currently I have reverted playing at Top Player( which is more defense friendly) since I enjoy using a weaker team.
Strong teams :THINK: Can Arsenal be a strong team ?

This year, if play random condition mode, when a speed-attacker of my team is red, I can beat AI 4-0 easy, but when don't have any, I draw or win/lose 1 score

How to do you cut down the attacks from the flanks and also to intercept the through balls
R3 to switch lastest players and hold [], sometimes tap X X

Strong teams :THINK: Can Arsenal be a strong team ?

This year, if play random condition mode, when a speed-attacker of my team is red, I can beat AI 4-0 easy, but when don't have any, I draw or win/lose 1 score

How to do you cut down the attacks from the flanks and also to intercept the through balls
R3 to switch lastest players and hold [], sometimes tap X X

Seriously I am delighted that you are able to play and win at Superstar Level. Perhaps I may need to change my gamepad as I just found out that it is not responsive especially if I play at speed of -2. My ideal speed is -1. At this speed I can dribble well but always a bit late when comes to defending. My weakness is always at the flank (superstar level), somehow the CPU can dribble past 2 or 3 of my defenders before scoring. And also the CPU always have strikers roaming free at the center and my defenders strangely seems to be elsewhere . Lets see what I can do with a new controller.

Used to play at Professional but recently changed to Top Player because I felt I needed a bit more challenge. So far going ok with more challenge definately..some games i lose 4-1 and some i win 2-1 or 2-0. More realistic so far but I see a lot of people dont like the top player level..gonna give it a good run and see how it goes

Hello everyone,
I play pes without PAD, in Coach Mode (footballmanager style), making tactical choices, coaching and watching the match as a manager game.
I must say that in Superstar mode I'm swearing in turkish, I'm managing Barcelona, I tried many tactics klashman69 and my (I'm a best ad old player in footballmanager and fifamanager) and the game makes me miss the matches so absurd. It is totally unreal superstar. I must to try in professional mode.
From what I've read on this topic you say that Professional is unrealistic to 100% and respects the real values of the teams.
I text Professional.

my feedback in Professional mode.
Well, the game is much more real, my team is wrong (as rightly should be) but I see that finally the CPU opponent is now human.
There are errors in the CPU and the tactics of BARCELONA I finally had 68% ball possession. In mod Superstar I arrive to a maximum of 55% of possession.
In mod professional players cpu attacking move in a human way.
In superstar is very arcade game. In superstar cpu is doped and my team penalized. Finally in professional mode I could see a penalty in my favor and the referee called more fouls.
I must say that in professional mode is totally real football. In professional coach mode (for those who play in coach mode) or the player (in PAD mode) each of us is master of his own success or failure.

Back
Top Bottom