PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

Who is Paulo and what does he do? Is he an insider, from officialpes or why does he claim all that?
If he´s an insider why the hell did you ask quesion nr 9??

ROFL!

Ask him! Paulo tells us it works on the brazillian community on the official PES. :BLEH:

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread

pc version was crap NOT because of input lag but because of a whole different (unresponsive) gameplay.

i don't have any input lag on my pc, i checked it. the power gauge appears as fast as on ps4 but after that the player needs a lot more time to execute the action. that's not input lag, that's just unresponsiveness. also cursor switching, dribbling, AI awareness is completely different compared to ps4 version.

i'd bet my ass that everybody claiming ps4/pc gameplay would be the same hasn't played both versions and/or is just trolling.

Exactly. I think they did it just to piss off the PC users even more.

It's all speculation, stop spreading that nonsense.

This is the problem with Konami and why many in the PC community are frustrated. For two years running Konami have had a tight lipped, cloak and dagger approach regarding the PC version of PES.

This is the problem with Konami and why many in the PC community are frustrated. For two years running Konami have had a tight lipped, cloak and dagger approach regarding the PC version of PES.
Konami doesn't owe anyone anything. Buy the game or don't buy it when it comes out. Easy. The only problem is one of entitlement, and a generation of gamers who think game devs somehow owe them something. Stay off Twitter and just wait for the demo to come out, how simple can that be?

Konami doesn't owe anyone anything. Buy the game or don't buy it when it comes out. Easy. The only problem is one of entitlement, and a generation of gamers who think game devs somehow owe them something. Stay off Twitter and just wait for the demo to come out, how simple can that be?

The demo won't influence my decision simply because last years demo was a deliberate misrepresentation of the final game. If I chose to buy the game, it's only because the steam refund is a safety net.

The demo won't influence my decision simply because last years demo was a deliberate misrepresentation of the final game. If I chose to buy the game, it's only because the steam refund is a safety net.
You need to post your conspiracy theory link for that one, I'll be interested in what you come up with to back up your claim. Anyway, I've long been saying that demos mean nothing anymore, for PES or FIFA. And thank goodness for Steam refunds, now nobody here will have a single reason to spend the coming year complaining about Konami ripping off gamers.

You defending too much konami. You should realize it is time for konami release for next gen, we don´t have today snail computers.
Go play with your pentium III, if is good for your taste.

You need to post your conspiracy theory link for that one, I'll be interested in what you come up with to back up your claim. Anyway, I've long been saying that demos mean nothing anymore, for PES or FIFA. And thank goodness for Steam refunds, now nobody here will have a single reason to spend the coming year complaining about Konami ripping off gamers.

Not a theory it's a fact.

Full Game
20koty1.jpg

Demo
xfce37.jpg

The screenshot from the full game has sweetfx and other mods installed, demo has no mods installed. Some more examples can be found here https://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?257770-PC-live-game-vs-demo-screenshots

Last edited:

Full Game
20koty1.jpg

Demo
xfce37.jpg

The screenshot from the full game has sweetfx and other mods installed, demo has no mods installed. Some more examples can be found here https://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?257770-PC-live-game-vs-demo-screenshots

Marketing is the solution to incentivante the pc fans.
As usual this year pes 2016 have the same treatment as pes 2015, in global of releasing the game and the demo.
They just don´t stop taking about the anniversary and the PS4!

I hope they only remove/change things that patch can add/change it back. For example keep 3d grass, keep all the features, maybe make lod low which can be patched. Maybe they will make the grass texture low quality which we can fix it too. Keep the responsive the same for both console and pc because an unresponsive game doesn't deserve to be in a store.

Apart from the staff around the stadium, different mod adboard and behind goal mats, the sweet FX used in that full game version and tiny sprinkle of mods dont really show much at all about differences of demo :BORED:

Now I first tried the demo pc and it's better than the full version ... thanks Konami...

and the actual next gen version ....

Last edited:

Now I first tried the demo pc and it's better than the full version ... thanks Konami...

and the actual next gen version ....

Well, you guys can simple export all those goodies from the PC Demo in to the Last PES 2015 Update.
Find those files and make a new custom dlc, and change that .exe gameplay from the pc demo.
Don´t forget to unlock those entrances as well.

Do it! I will be happy as well everyone here. :))

Well, you guys can simple export all those goodies from the PC Demo in to the Last PES 2015 Update.
Find those files and make a new custom dlc, and change that .exe gameplay from the pc demo.

download here, but do. :)
steam://install/321280
(1,50gb)

Yeah, installing the full game via Steam uninstalls the demo as far as I understood.
At least, that's what happened to me.

I hope they only remove/change things that patch can add/change it back. For example keep 3d grass, keep all the features, maybe make lod low which can be patched. Maybe they will make the grass texture low quality which we can fix it too. Keep the responsive the same for both console and pc because an unresponsive game doesn't deserve to be in a store.

that's it!

The screenshot from the full game has sweetfx and other mods installed, demo has no mods installed.
That's not a fact, that's a screenshot. I asked you to come up with a link to prove the demo was a deliberate misrepresentation of the final game, which is what you claimed. So putting aside the histrionics and conspiracy theory claims and Konami hater attitude, the shadow lighting in the demo looks better, is that what you're trying to say?

That's not a fact, that's a screenshot. I asked you to come up with a link to prove the demo was a deliberate misrepresentation of the final game, which is what you claimed. So putting aside the histrionics and conspiracy theory claims and Konami hater attitude, the shadow lighting in the demo looks better, is that what you're trying to say?

Play the demo, then tell me that it represents the quality of the full game. I belive its does not.

On another note,I really don't appreciate your condescending attitude towards me.

Play the demo, then tell me that it represents the quality of the full game. I belive its does not.

Your screens don't really prove much at all, and everyone keeps saying this but I played the demo and then the full game and it was just as underwhelming graphically (staff for example were a difference), but same playing feel.

I know one "fact" the night & day explanations of demo to full game are Disneyland to how Fifa's demos were back in 2012/13/14 that's for sure.

On another note,I really don't appreciate your condescending attitude towards me

Aaah, you have been "angus'd" sir :BOP:

Anyway .. isnt this just 2015 talk and not 2016 talk? :)

On another note,I really don't appreciate your condescending attitude towards me.
Since you signed up to this forum three weeks ago all you've done is complain about PES, and make claims about Konami not caring and intentionally deceiving gamers. Oh, and when someone was relating something positive about PES 2015, you replied that he was talking out his ass. So what was that about condescending? You post screens to complain about the game; I post screens helping to show people how to improve the game and to get the most out of it. pesmonkey posts mods, klash posts tactics improvements. What are you contributing around here? And why are you even here, you already stated this year will be the first year you won't be buying the game. You won't be buying it but still you'll stick around the PES forum and talk crap about it for months, that's called trolling.

Last edited:

That would be great if someone could do this! :)

Had it been that simple, someone would've already done it.

In Spain already can reserve the game on: https://www.game.es/buscar/pro-evolution-soccer-2016

If you pay attention, Xbox 360, PS3 and PC have same Price on the Day One Edition, 44,95€.

That sounds again a port for the same 3 like PES 2015.

It depends by who distributes the game. In Italy, for example, PC version is 40 € and old-gen consoles is 50 €: https://www.gamestop.it/SearchResult/QuickSearch?q=pes+2016 and even on Amazon.it.

Back
Top Bottom