Microsoft Xbox 360

Woo Hoo! im happy. Sony making false promises again and shafting us Europeans.... they only care about their own and thats why the 360 doesnt do so well in Japan. I dont think ill be getting a PS3 for a very long time... may not even get one at all.

DJ

Holio,
I don't understand why you deleted my post. There are some people here that don't even bother visiting PS3 forums yet this big news is also relevant to 360 users I believe.

Undeleted, I just didnt want alot of threads becoming all about the same thing, I would prefer people talked about the PS3 delay in it's thread and also dont want alot of people coming in here and slagging it off and bigging up the 360.

Holio said:
Undeleted, I just didnt want alot of threads becoming all about the same thing, I would prefer people talked about the PS3 delay in it's thread and also dont want alot of people coming in here and slagging it off and bigging up the 360.

I understand.
Cheers mate.

djdoc360 said:
Woo Hoo! im happy. Sony making false promises again and shafting us Europeans.... they only care about their own and thats why the 360 doesnt do so well in Japan. I dont think ill be getting a PS3 for a very long time... may not even get one at all.

DJ
Why are you happy that a lot of people who were waiting on the console will now not see one before next year? It's quite sad when someone feels the need to actively pick a side.

It's good news for Microsoft, if there were any planned price drops, be it on the machine, games or DLC, they're almost certainly out the window for the time being. There's no direct competition (Nintendo are aiming for a different market). I don't see how that's good news for the public.

Keep cheering tho DJ. :roll:

can't wait now to get my 360 it will feel more special cause the ps3 won't be out until later roll on december the 4th

For the 360 owners, does the standard composite av cable that comes with the core version have an optical output port? Just been looking around various sites to find a anwser but havent been able to get it. So what i mean is a red/yellow/white connector and a opticalcable connector. Sen it for a 3rd party cable but that had hdtv connection aswell which isnt needed.

djdoc360 said:

DJ

fanboys.jpg

:roll:

djdoc360 said:
LMFAO Flawl3ss you know how to use the Internet to find pictures... well done!

DJ
:-s Didnt I post that same pic in this thread a couple of months ago? :-s

Back
Top Bottom