[Next Gen] Fifa 14 - General Discussion

Great idea for a separate thread.

Anyway, just signed up for Playstation Plus yesterday and first game online in seasons mode, there is NO ball! Lol

Tried ANOTHER seasons game and again no ball. :(

Is this a common issue? Hopefully they'll fix it in a patch soon. This is BS and there's no excuse for it.

anyone else has this problem after game in career mode the clasified results audio rundown. dosnt work properly . xbox one disc install.

I'm really enjoying this, especially offline and certainly online against my mates in 1v1.

However, I simply cannot fathom why they've taken out the option to have co-op games lile 2v1 or 3v3 etc. Staggering omission.

I'm surprised how good this is didn't bother with CG and last fifa I enjoyed properly was 09. So wasn't expecting much but having a lot of fun with it.

The shooting is fantastic feels great when I score.

Loving this so far on Xbox one feels and looks great. Finding crossing not as easy as 360 version actually haven't scored many from crosses at all. Still all good otherwise

Hitting a cross field pass looks and feels amazing.

How do you play someone online with this? Cant find the option anywhere?

Hitting a cross field pass looks and feels amazing.

How do you play someone online with this? Cant find the option anywhere?

Online match is on the main screen. I've been playing my mates a few times and it's great. What isn't great is the fact that team play is now not included. Find that a travesty. Why would they take out that feature?! Baffling.

No more 2v1 or 3v3 etc.

So is this 'seasons' mode (no ball) issue common? Is it just for PS4 users like me or people on xbox having same problem?

Back
Top Bottom