FIFA 13

I see.

Like I said, I turn it on and it hasn't asked to update the game so I'm not sure how I can tell the game to go update itself. Any ideas? I'm on x360. Normally when you start the game up, it says something along the lines of: "There is a new update available for this game and you need to download it and restart" or something like that.

Didn't have that this time which is strange so I don't think my FIFA is fully updated with latest one. Any way to check?

Just delete the cache on the hard drive then all games will download the latest update.

Nope they're pretty much what I use day to day in my ongoing CM :)

One tweak I read on here and improves things a lot is to raise contrast by 1 from 4 to 5, makes a huge difference, thanks whoever suggested that :)

Thanks for the tip. Placebo, sorry but please could you explain in which terms your tip is a huge improvement, does it improves only the graphics or also other things??

Last edited:
I am on XBox 360. I have some micro stuttering in some games (not online ones), especially if the referee whistle and after goal shots. Do anyone have the same issues and can confirm this? Also I ve installed the game on hard disk and it seems that it runs better without installing it.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Where do I go to do that? and are there any other consequences to that? Such as losing my settings or saves, etc.?

Cache is just title updates as far as I'm aware, you certainly won't lose any settings/saves they're all in specific, separate files.

To delete the cache just go to settings from the main 360 menu then choose system, then storage, then highlight the hard drive and press Y and choose "clear system cache".

The other option is to go settings/system/storage/choose hard drive/choose games and apps/ choose fifa/ then you can find the title update there and delete it.

It found an update and downloaded it but it was only 25MB. Is that right?

I'm on xbox and in North America.

The 3rd title update has been released everywhere right? It's not regional?

Because I already had a 25MB update.

Thanks.

Yup seems I've got it. Checked and Palmeiras and Vasco de Gama both have their real names/kits and logo now and that was only introduced in latest update. :)

Will finally start a CM mode now.

Just updated and FIFA gets to the start up screen and says 'updating eas fc catalogue' and just hangs there forever and doesn't let me continue.

I have deleted the update twice and updated again. it still happens!

Does anybody know how to fix this?

If you have the ball set on default just check quickly before each match what ball you get, I don't leave it on default because it's bugged and Wednesday don't get the EPL ball for the default ball despite being in the EPL.

Back
Top Bottom