PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

I hate announcements of announcements.

Worst, most disappointing, pointless "trailer" ever. What a waste of time.

Ronaldo standing in a stadium. What does that tell us about PES 2013? How does that remotely tease anything about PES 2013? Poor.

Ronaldo standing in a stadium. What does that tell us about PES 2013? How does that remotely tease anything about PES 2013? Poor.

this is not trailer... its teaser trailer, real trailer come on 24.04.

That is in-game graphics. Amazing.

Ok seriously now, looks like the teasing is a message this time, not cg or anything in-game related. So talk is cheap huh? Show me what you got then Konami.

Ok seriously now, looks like the teasing is a message this time, not cg or anything in-game related. So talk is cheap huh? Show me what you got then Konami.

Jon Murphy must be taking a step back this year :SMUG:

582083_10150688603599327_280573964326_9414272_1735109521_n.jpg

but its cristiano!!!! OMG CR7 BEST EVA PES2013 RULEZ!!111 :JAY:

Cue the next trailer to be 2 and a half minutes of sharp cuts showing off a new bespoke strutting animation for Ronaldo. Flashy tricks, buzz words and off-key Japanese techno.

but its cristiano!!!! OMG CR7 BEST EVA PES2013 RULEZ!!111 :JAY:

Cue the next trailer to be 2 and a half minutes of sharp cuts showing off a new bespoke strutting animation for Ronaldo. Flashy tricks, buzz words and off-key Japanese techno.

i would like the first trailer would show a glimpse of what pes 2013 will offer

and please, no Seabass explaining how the game is good, let the video talk by itself

well, they sort of answered me on wenb

Just to clarify, the big reveal next week will answer a lot of your questions and set our stall for all things PES 2013. There will be details, fear not. A lot of detail...

Steve

Last edited:

Co on guys what is a problem? Did KONAMI said about trailer today? No. They show only small video with Ronaldo nothing more. Some of You want see gameplay video. C mon:TTTH: Nothing has happened. Sometimes i think that haters only waiting for something:YAWN: Relax:))

Sometimes i think that haters only waiting for something:YAWN: Relax:))

Goddamit I hate that phrase. Whats the opposite of a hater, a fanboy? Someone that'll support a product no matter what and never once question it?

Seems the word 'hater' is used nowadays to deflect any valid criticism, the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and humming loudly

who is steve? what happened to john? got fired after the poor selling results?

Steve Merrett is part of Konami marketing. He already knows the content of next video. Murphy is still there.
I don't get why someone says he should be fired,he has nothing to do with pes 2012 development, the only one to be fired should be Seabass imho

Goddamit I hate that phrase. Whats the opposite of a hater, a fanboy? Someone that'll support a product no matter what and never once question it?

Seems the word 'hater' is used nowadays to deflect any valid criticism, the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and humming loudly

I don't agree with you because nowadays "haters" hate everything what they want without constructive criticism. For example: I see gameplay and i can say what is wrong for me and what is good for me. Do you know what i mean? Haters look for photo of little significance and they hate do not know what. This is only photo:SHOCK: Cmon... This is only teaster:SHOCK: Cmon:TTTH: What is a problem? Where is a problem? CR7? No gameplay viedo today? WTF?

Last edited:

It's a really good teaser but the problem is not the content, more how it was built up. Had they just let it happen - let it just emerge without any prior notification - it would have been much better.

It's a really good teaser but the problem is not the content, more how it was built up. Had they just let it happen - let it just emerge without any prior notification - it would have been much better.

Ok but is a not reason for stupid comments like KONAMI is bla bla bla. Teaster informed us about trailer for 4 days. Ok i will wait. It's not problem for me:))

What do people want with 6 months to go?
It gets the ball rolling nicely.
next update....4 days.
Not too long to wait in the grand scheme of things is it?

Ok but is a not reason for stupid comments like KONAMI is bla bla bla. Teaster informed us about trailer for 4 days. Ok i will wait. It's not problem for me:))

I would agree that there is no need for the comments of which you speak but looking beyond the comments themselves I can emphasise with the point being made - that the content today didn't need ''hype'' and the teaser trailer/content/information itself should have been the ''hype''.

I know it wasnt it was only in jest, The talk is cheap comment does suggest Murphy will be reigned in a bit this year though which is no bad thing.

I know it was in jest, Flaw3d. Just thought it was a funny image to respond to the jest.

The way I figure, if you want another PES5, then play PES5 with the various mods available.

But personally and I think I speak for many others, we'd like to move with the times and see some advancements. With Football games being released anually, I imagine it's difficult for them to deliver a significantly different game year on year and that seems to be the case from PES 2011 to 2012, so i'm hoping 2013 will be the step up from 2011 we hoped for (If PES 2011 was v1, 2012 was v1.5 and 2013 v2?).

Not that i'm not enjoying PES 2012, but I think I enjoyed PES 2011 more, perhaps because it felt fresher.

...A trailer for a trailer, for goodness sake!

Last edited:

What i'd want most from pes13 is new animations, but it wont probably happen as it gonna be same engine as pes11/12.
This is biggest issue for me on pes12. Run/dribbling/kicking animations looks so wrong and clumpsy that even when i found perfectly balanced gameplay with patches its still very boring to play.
Now im playing pes6 with all the graphics add-on and feel like playing much more advanced football game than pes12. All the simple touches and turns are smooth and life-like. Also dribbling feints with regular buttons instead all-to-right-stick is much more convenient.

Well, the Ronaldo trailer looks professional at least.

But a announcement about an announcement?
facepalmdz6.jpg

All that's missing is a countdown timer.

Back
Top Bottom