Tactics thread PES 2013

Mike, should i put those tactics you made in a nice clean template? Or should i use your template and post them all in a clearer definition, i'll show you an example in a second.

Splendid work mates!

Just one question. When you leave slots 3 and 4 empty, does this mean they have the same tactic as slot 1?

Hi i would like to say that this is great forum and i admire your work,but i have to ask few questions about aresenal formation you relesaed.
1.Are you trying to find best working formations or make it realistic like they play in games real games?
2. http://imageshack.us/f/404/arsenal1i.png/ i saw this,why Jenkinson over Sagna?I know Diaby gives strenght in the middle,but isnt it better to use Wilshere instead of Diaby,?
3.I dont use slots so i keep it just on first all the time,is it really much better to use them?Can u explain that arsenal slots when to use them?

Ok Guys let's start again!
I decided to do 5 teams that I've seen on TV this year. I choose teams from Portugal and Holland because they are every year competitive in Europe(Champions League, Europa League, PSV played against MY NAPOLI too!).
So when you will face these teams on PES in European Competition , you can expect from them a good and REAL way to play the game. Anyway obviously they are not SO SO accurate like Serie A teams (I watch almost every single game of Serie A)

TWENTE
twentelb.png

PSV
psv.png

FC PORTO
portoz.png

BENFICA
benficagc.png

AJAX
ajaxj.png

Splendid work mates!

Just one question. When you leave slots 3 and 4 empty, does this mean they have the same tactic as slot 1?

Basically you can put for slot 3 and 4 a VERY OFFENSIVE and VERY DEFENSIVE tactic.
CPU will use them when they have a big gap to recover or defend (2 or more goals). :)

Wow, nice work.
DId you make it for Atletico de MAdrid?, very appreciated.
Thanks.

Edit: I've seen in previous post, sorry

Last edited:
Yes I'm going to release a BIG PDF file pack so everyone can manually put these tactics into the game.
And then I'm trying to contact Jenkey cause I love his patch and I would like to put all that stuff into the OF of the PESJP patch for PC. :)

Ok Guys let's start again!
I decided to do 5 teams that I've seen on TV this year. I choose teams from Portugal and Holland because they are every year competitive in Europe(Champions League, Europa League, PSV played against MY NAPOLI too!).
So when you will face these teams on PES in European Competition , you can expect from them a good and REAL way to play the game. Anyway obviously they are not SO SO accurate like Serie A teams (I watch almost every single game of Serie A)

TWENTE
twentelb.png

PSV
psv.png

FC PORTO
portoz.png

BENFICA
benficagc.png

AJAX
ajaxj.png

these are cool, just with ajax, benfica and porto, 3 teams i had done but not released, with ajax and benfica you would want to move them a bit closer to start with, when you leave the wingers that far wide, they will just lump crosses in all the time :( i had this issue with barca, if you set them to RWF or LWF, they pump balls to the wide men.

I'll post my versions later, i did Spartak and Shakhtar too, i'll do Zenit also in a bit since they seem to have a very strong philosophy of counter attack!

Really enjoyed a nice 1:0 with ManCity over Tottenham with your great tactics, klashman. They came pretty hard at me the last 25 minutes. Even found myself the whole last week at work implementing the formations and strategies for the EPL teams :)

Just one quick questions to the experts: could it be that editing default tactics and strategies causing matches online quit at every try after 2-3 seconds saying "due to unforeseen circumstances.."? I highly doubt it, am I right?

I dunno, i don't play online at the moment.

I'm going to release team packs, downloads for the PC. Edited ratings, DEF, ATT values, form and tactics for all Spanish and English teams.

I've taken off long ball for all teams now, it's just annoying to play against, if you tinker with it it becomes better to play against but still annoying, i need to speak to Konami about this because thee CPU just seem to love Quick counter and Long ball far too much,

I've been playing with Celta, West Ham and Fulham over the last few days, now, every single game is like playing a different version of PES altogether.

Greetings. if you can help me I play PES with this team.:

I need the proper formation and tactics so that I could play with them. I hope you will help me.

I don't play MLO so i don't know how the gameplay is like and what is most effective.

All i know is that that midfield is never going to work! You can't have two wide midfielders, one am and one DM, there is no structure there.

All i can suggest is with those players a 4-3-3 with a DM and two center midfielders in the middle, with two wingers and a striker up top.

Thanks for your reply, I do not use this formation, this is a list of players we have in the team. I need the tactics and formation that was most appropriate to the team. I just can not fit in this team, I tried everything and finally decided seek help from you.

Such a shame that only the formations can't be imported...
These files screwed up my global stat tweaks, my kits, my boot-assignments (good thing I had a backup OF).
Gonna try to do the tactics manually.

Nevertheless, great job Klash! :)

Back
Top Bottom