The Last Of Us

To be honest I wasn't all that hot for The Last of Us. Well I am now! That trailer game me goosebumps!

If all of this isn't scripted like when the guy (forgot his name) doesn't have any bullet and the other says "I know that sound" then it's really fantastic.

I was sold after the first video, don't need (or want) to see anymore.

My PS3 would be long gone if not for this.

Absolutely stunning.
The gameplay looks like the best I have ever seen.
The dialogues, the scripted scenes, the actions and interactions - everything looks like it matches perfectly.
I am really looking forward to this and I am expecting nothing less than a huge step forward concerning gaming experience.

Looks fucking Mental, will finally have another game on PS3 to play apart from GT5 and Heavy Rain lol

Will probably be buying a PS3 just for this.

Any word on gameplay length? It looks pretty linear so doubt there'll be much replayability.

I'd guess it'll be around the same length as the Unchartered games, which I think were around 10 or so hours of actual gameplay. Might not sound a great deal, but given how linear the game looks like it'll be, it will be really high quality stuff.

I think it'll have replay value, I'm gonna go back and play the Unchartered games again at some point purely to experience the amazing set-pieces and graphics etc so TLOU sounds like it'll be very similar in that respect. It does look like it will be as linear as the Unchartered games though, it looks like the same kinda format (ultra cinematic, characters chatting in-game etc) it it should be truly amazing.

But that's only a guess, for all I know it might be double that length.

I rarely use my PS3 but have to admit, it does a great line in cinematic games - The Last of Us, Unchartered 1-3, Heavy Rain etc.

As usual, last couple of years in a console cycle is always the best time for games. I am very much looking forward to this one, i guess we need something different from the uncharted formula.

Back
Top Bottom