PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Lot of people says not, but I´m sure it´s not placebo. Better goalkeepers, smother in general and more random ball rebounds an loses. Far from best but better than before.
Cheers

Lot of people says not, but I´m sure it´s not placebo. Better goalkeepers, smother in general and more random ball rebounds an loses. Far from best but better than before.
Cheers

Yeah! Definitely not a placebo. Although their is still much room for improvement, the changes are a pleasant surprise even if it's only taken them 6 f***ing months.

DLC 3 known bug
qBFKXBV.png

v3MQ313.png

France even finished 3rd in group stage,still can go thru the K.O stages

Oh thanks for the info.but why my teams doesn't celebrate earlier after 6 points ahead from lowest team with 0 point?

Today, after few months, I tried to play PES 2016 again and hoped that new update have changed this game... I fired up new EURO 2016 cup mode, picked Iceland and lost to Portugal in the opening match 0:9 (shots on target 2:12, position 63:37), then I watched next two matches in "coach mode":
Iceland vs Hungary 2:1 (shots on target 2:1)
Iceland vs Austria 7:1 (shots on target 8:2)

Conclusion: nothing have changed!

I wonder why this game have even goalkeepers, because they are completely useless! And I have no idea why this game have individual attributes for each player, because they have no impact at all too, because a perfect half pitch pass can easily make a player with passing attribute 90, just like with 70; a player could perfectly put a ball in far bottom corner with finishing 90, just like with 70 and player with weak foot frequency 4 will use his weaker foot as often as player with weak foot frequency 1!

This game is an insult to football and it's a shame, because animations are great and graphics are good too! Back to PES 5 again!

Gameplay does feel a bit nicer. Noticed a lot of new animations on the goalies, they're pulling off some great saves now!

Because they never do ... Konami style :(

They announce technical fixes, but any gameplay tweaks (if there are any) are hidden behind their usual catch-phrase "Minor adjustments have been made to a variety of modes to improve general gaming experience."

Today, after few months, I tried to play PES 2016 again and hoped that new update have changed this game... I fired up new EURO 2016 cup mode, picked Iceland and lost to Portugal in the opening match 0:9 (shots on target 2:12, position 63:37), then I watched next two matches in "coach mode":
Iceland vs Hungary 2:1 (shots on target 2:1)
Iceland vs Austria 7:1 (shots on target 8:2)

Conclusion: nothing have changed!

I wonder why this game have even goalkeepers, because they are completely useless! And I have no idea why this game have individual attributes for each player, because they have no impact at all too, because a perfect half pitch pass can easily make a player with passing attribute 90, just like with 70; a player could perfectly put a ball in far bottom corner with finishing 90, just like with 70 and player with weak foot frequency 4 will use his weaker foot as often as player with weak foot frequency 1!

This game is an insult to football and it's a shame, because animations are great and graphics are good too! Back to PES 5 again!
Agree totally on what u said. There are stats based on anything. Every team has attackers who can shoot bottom corner and keepers slow motion as usual. Keepers are disaster this year.

Enjoying the game a lot with the yairpatch 2.5 that air of unpredictibility is back i can feel it after playing 2 hectix games in the CL vs benfica with my man city team, it was 1_1 into extra time then got the lead through aguero hitting a shot inside the box which hit the defender got the deflection and wronged footed the keeper for 2 1, then they got bck to 2_2 just seconds before the final whistle.cpu attacks differently which is so good.i might add, that playing with lower teams or national teams is so rewarding, because u have to build up play a lot before going forward, playing with lebanon national team which has ability of 55-60, its very good when u play lower teams.

Last edited:
Enjoying the game a lot with the yairpatch 2.5 that air of unpredictibility is back i can feel it after playing 2 hectix games in the CL vs benfica with my man city team, it was 1_1 into extra time then got the lead through aguero hitting a shot inside the box which hit the defender got the deflection and wronged footed the keeper for 2 1, then they got bck to 2_2 just seconds before the final whistle.cpu attacks differently which is so good.i might add, that playing with lower teams or national teams is so rewarding, because u have to build up play a lot before going forward, playing with lebanon national team which has ability of 55-60, its very good when u play lower teams.

I also use the yairpatch 2.5. I think the CPU brings a lot of variety in the way the teams play. I completely agree with you about playing with lower teams. I started a Euro campaign, I was indeed amazed to see the difference between playing vs Wales, Italy, France and Poland.

Tried to play a campaign in the Euro 2016 mode and I felt like it was Script Fest 2016, the AI plays perfect without any errors at all, catch-up bug activated, scoring at will, while your players feel completely dumbed down and slow - is it just me? :RANT:

Hi all, first time poster here. Been thinking about going back to the PC version. I tinkered around with some of the mods last night but wondered if anyone had any suggestions.

Are there any fuma communities around for PC? What's the best way to catch some friendlies?

Still relatively new to PES and Soccer games, about 2.5 months now. I've been on the PS4 but would like to give the PC version another go at it.

Thanks all,

Tried to play a campaign in the Euro 2016 mode and I felt like it was Script Fest 2016, the AI plays perfect without any errors at all, catch-up bug activated, scoring at will, while your players feel completely dumbed down and slow - is it just me? :RANT:
Does the yairpatch 2.5 fix the scripting?

Last edited:
U can t fix it its the core of the game, had enough of 2016 waiting for 2017 to see how it will be hopefully something radical changes or at least we get a 2014 version with improved gameplay.

Guys does anyone agree with me that the best pes 2017 would be the 2014 version but with improved gameplay.?

Guys does anyone agree with me that the best pes 2017 would be the 2014 version but with improved gameplay.?
It would be ideal but...without any lags, with good responses, with natural players animations(in pes 2014 players movements seem so unnatural), without any bugs (pes 2014 is bug fest) and without catchup bug(or not so evident at least like in pes 2014)...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom