PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Re: PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS

Moderation at its finest...

Dunno, but PES2014 has a lot of really poor faces, and I'm not talking about the "fake" faces. Look at Konami's attempt at Lamela, for example.

Mods here are good man, I disagree with them at times, but they work hard. No need to rub it in their face. Even when I've been banned, I can see their point. :SHOCK::))
I'm sure it could happen to anyone.

Mods here are good man, I disagree with them at times, but they work hard. No need to rub it in their face. Even when I've been banned, I can see their point. :SHOCK::))
I'm sure it could happen to anyone.

Thanks for Your kind words mate.

Re: PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC,

It's evident that the PC community reaction will be controlled, just yesterday I talked with some of my friends and they had no idea about the PC situation. Without a formal announcement, most will think the PC version will be on par with X1/PS4 and buy it based on the videos they have been showing. The no demo after release is also a great scam tactic.

Last edited:

Old Engine

6fbb5a604b07e4e02ca92b51d62b3b09_zps9ed9b945.jpg

whYfFDU.gif

To be honest PES 2015 on next-gen consoles seems an upressed version of the current-gen game something like PES 6 which was available on both PS2 and Xbox 360.We can't really judge the graphical quality of next PES games just based on PES 2015.
Just look at PES 6 compared to PES 2010 and PES 2014 (all screenshots captured directly from Xbox 360).
proevo1_large.jpg

analisis-pes-2010-xbox-360.jpg

2236619-gsm_169_pevo2014_360_gp1_20130917_320.jpg
The sad truth is that PES 2015 is still a transitional game...

Yes, at least they wont have any trades description issues with EVOLUTION
in the title .

The faces do look like they ditched Fox Engine for the PS3, they don't look bad but are clearly very different from what we see on PES2014.

What happened to the last thread? I don't want to get conspiracy, but that's mighty sketchy. :p

I wouldn't read anything into it. This is one of the best sites for freedom of speech.

if those are actually from PS3, then it is nice to be honest...the lighting is improved very much and that made the changes on the whole thing !

hope for a good pc version !

Below two models are actually same, but lighting is quite nice on left one :)

10481703_10152674711804113_7957447313457763848_n.jpg

I still feel the graphics are subpar why cant they have proper 3d cloth physics 2k has them on the ps3. If this is nextgen i do not want to imagine what our version would be like.
I am also not impressed with the keepers, their animation set seems quite limited and i like the casillas cutscene. I think we are gonna get pes 2013-esque keepers.Keeper Animation coverage is very poor

Has Fifa got 3d cloth physics?

The Youtube vid here showing PS4 gameplay, the graphics look really awful with a really bad washed out bland grass texture. But other clips show a far better grass texture, so it might be just the way the footage is recorded.

if those are actually from PS3, then it is nice to be honest...the lighting is improved very much and that made the changes on the whole thing !

hope for a good pc version !

Below two models are actually same, but lighting is quite nice on left one :)

10481703_10152674711804113_7957447313457763848_n.jpg

The two textures aren't the same, the left one is tweaked a bit specially on the eyebrows/face region. Still WTF is wrong with his ears?

Last edited:
whole graphics (players, kits, faces, crowd, stadiums...), except turfs, in that portugal vs spain video is almost identical to pes 2014.

very dissapointed.

Thanks God that graphics same, my laptop not so powerfull to be able work properly next-gen graphics. Thank you very much Konami that graphics not improved.

Thanks God that graphics same, my laptop not so powerfull to be able work properly next-gen graphics. Thank you very much Konami that graphics not improved.

I'm in the same situation, but still feel that was a dick move by Konami. And mades us fear for the future in the platform...

There is a thing for people like you called "low settings" - no need to make everybody suffer because of a few people who don't own suitable hardware.

Makes you wonder what happened to the Fox Engine's oh so great scalability Konami advertised last year...

Adam bhatti just confirmed that rain will be in pes2015 on the pc. Thanks a lot great Konami for throwing the hybrid race scraps off your table.

"The focus was accessibilty and quality"

I played the Version @ GC and i can say: there is no difference beetween PES 14 Graphics and 15 Graphics...

except the Turf/Pitch...

I guess this is just a move to sell more PS4 Copies.

Will test the game out.. The Fact that it will released 2 monts later this years sounds good for me.

There is a thing for people like you called "low settings" - no need to make everybody suffer because of a few people who don't own suitable hardware.

Makes you wonder what happened to the Fox Engine's oh so great scalability Konami advertised last year...

I dont care graphics, just need very enjoyable gameplay and realistic physics in this game. The game with best graphics cant beat game with best gameplay. So you are wrong :D Dont suffer for graphics, suffer for gameplay bugs dude...

I played the Version @ GC and i can say: there is no difference beetween PES 14 Graphics and 15 Graphics...

except the Turf/Pitch...

I guess this is just a move to sell more PS4 Copies.

Will test the game out.. The Fact that it will released 2 monts later this years sounds good for me.

Sorry, which version? I think you mean PC, but didn't realise it was on the 'floor' at GC?

So, why not just play the game you've already bought?

The idea that games should be held back to cater to those with low-end PCs is nonsense. They don't think PC is worth supporting anymore and they'd rather we paid for a console version of the game.

I dont care graphics, just need very enjoyable gameplay and realistic physics in this game. The game with best graphics cant beat game with best gameplay. So you are wrong :D Dont suffer for graphics, suffer for gameplay bugs dude...

Sorry to disappoint you, but garbage graphics aren't an antidote for gameplay bugs - and the last few iterations of the PES series proof it.

The settings are for the hardware, not " people like You".
And Konami DID scale down to ensure the max amount of PC users
could play the game.
They would sell less PC units if they only catered for high end hardware.

So, why not just play the game you've already bought?

The idea that games should be held back to cater to those with low-end PCs is nonsense. They don't think PC is worth supporting anymore and they'd rather we paid for a console version of the game.

It's what must make developing for the PC such a nightmare. The gap between the high-end users and those with low-end systems, and generally the whining from the latter when they can't run the latest games. Developers have to draw the line somewhere in order to push games forward. People running ancient hardware need to upgrade or be left behind.

A gaming PC needs an overhaul every 4 or 5 years to stay current, much like we upgrade to newer consoles.

Back
Top Bottom