NEMESIS II - THE NEW GENERATION LEAGUE

Crashland

Non-League
8 October 2005
egv1pl.jpg

NEMESIS II - THE NEW GENERATION LEAGUE

We are half done with regard to the 11th edition. It should begin to inquire for the next tournament

For all the info you need, look here: www.torneonemesis2.altervista.org/contatti.php and explore the site a bit to see how it all works. Contact me if interested!

We are translating THE ENTIRE SITE TO HOST ALL PLAYERS OF THE WORLD

I'm an organizer of tournaments online Pes 6, and moderator of the ONLINE MODE section of the forum Nemesis II, Beyond Console and Pesol. I organize online tournaments and we are now at the 11th edition. We use the patch 2013/2014 (the great Nemesis II). In our Community (have a look here: www.torneonemesis2.altervista.org/), play tournaments Pes 6 with the possibility of making transfers in auction-style fantasy football. The site allows us to collect, ammonites, suspensions, scorers and news of the day style Midia. With more than 100 players, our tournaments are divided into leagues, to the D League (divided into 4 groups). We have also implemented the European Cup, then the Champions and Europa League. Every 4 tournaments we play the World Brazil 2014 and we also played a 2vs2 tournament. Take a look at the previous editions looking at here: http://nemesis2.forumcommunity.net/?f=8423345, and in ONLINE MODE section of the forum you will find useful tutorials, the book and the overall ranking of the players Nemesis II. Become part of the community!

Register here: www.facebook.com/groups/354552927967117/
Do you want to only play friendlies or in addition to the league you want to get a match every now and then? Well! There is a group of friendly matches where you can discuss anything and is asked to play. You always find someone online!
here: www.facebook.com/groups/504145099602622/
and here the Premier League: www.facebook.com/groups/217550401744110/
We also have a youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCQtZCsYM3YeGam0p7jOea1Q and a streaming channel: www.livestream.com/torneinemesis2
This is our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pes-6-Nemes...2457042?fref=ts

For info here: www.facebook.com/violante.giacomo or here: violante.giacomo@gmail.com

We'd love to have you in our community as long as you are a serious player before that talented.

We are waiting in the tournaments most advanced of the moment!

Hi can you explain me how to configure the nemesis patch to play online , I've some troubles . I don't speak italian so I don't understand your tutorials

Back
Top Bottom