PES 2013 Discussion Thread

I've tried it, it works since the CPU cant change the gameplay based on previous results because the option file which logs the results cant be modified or saved.
Teamvision was a PES 2008 feature, KONAMI didn't even mention it after that anymore. Apart from that the OPTION.BIN file doesn't contain anything apart from options when being viewed with a hex editor.

Teamvision was something thats been around since pes 3 or 4. Its the cpu changing its playing style to beat you.. been around for years.

People would get round it by changing their formation slightly every 6 or so games.

ok, let's revive this thread again. i'm more into playing pes 2013 and pes 6 than pes 2015.

and here is what we have so far regarding patches:

1. pes smoke patch v5.2.9 (winter transfers included):

http://pes-smoke-patch.blogspot.com/

2. qpes patch v12:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-Rdabq4asO7N01XU1RkR1FrNzQ&authuser=0
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-Rdabq4asO7eGVjd05mY3h2QWs&authuser=0

(there is v13 of this patch available, including winter transfers, but author wants to be payed in order to send you link, what a shitty attitude)

its really disgusting how qpes operate, they use free material for their patch yet expect to be paid? and there are better patches out there anyway.

which ones klash? :)

I for one am using JP2013 patch with the Marfut update.
Then I did some manual updates (specially in faces, boots and a few kits). And that was it! PES 2013 shocks me more today than it did back in September/October 2012 when it first came out. Although it is true that half of its current magic is due to the Gameplay Tool by Jenket, for me anyways.

which ones klash? :)

You using smoke patch.

Also try PES Galaxy, its 13/14 season but its on a separate .exe

Here:
http://www.pesedit.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?216-Patches

Sun Patch, PES Reborn, PESTN (most of these run off PESedit)

PES Boleiros
http://www.pes-patch.com/2014/12/pes-2013-boleiros-sudamericano-v6-0.html

and i know i'm blowing my own trumpet but there is my world cup history patch from 2014-1982
http://klashman69.blogspot.co.uk/p/every-4-years.html

Any patches with the current transfer update? I am using PESTN 2013 at the moment and the transfers were last updated on 1/17/2015.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Ive been reading this thread today and it's made me want to go back to playing PES2013.

Does anybody know how I can get the latest DLC for the PS3? I deleted it months ago but now the game won't allow me to download again which means I cannot use a new option file. :(

Hi guys,

Ive been reading this thread today and it's made me want to go back to playing PES2013.

Does anybody know how I can get the latest DLC for the PS3? I deleted it months ago but now the game won't allow me to download again which means I cannot use a new option file. :(

Moddingway may have the data packs to download :)

Moddingway may have the data packs to download :)

Ok thanks Simcut. Won't be with my PS3 for another couple of weeks so I will check then. :)

Hi Simcut, I checked the game on my PS3 and it has updated automatically. It may be because of my PSN account.

Anyways, I still checked on Moddingway for the PS3 data pack but it looks like they are only for PC. The reason I checked is because I want to buy this for my brother on his PS3 but I'm concerned that he won't be able to get the latest version.

Does anybody know if it is possible for me to copy the data packs and updates from my PS3 to his one? He will probably be fine without them but if I remember there was an issue with CPU v CPU games being low scoring in ML. I'm pretty sure the new patches rectified that.

Any help would be very much appreciated. I think we have played PES 5 into the ground now and I am really not feeling PES 2016. Although I wasn't feeling 2013 until about 2 weeks ago. And now I am loving it. It is much more enjoyable than 2016 in my opinion. ;)

I know I'm pretty much on my own on this thread now but if I'm honest I don't care. Still reading a lot of negativity on the 2016 thread and, unless the new patch improves the game immensely, I will stick with 2013.

Playing a ML with QPR in the Championship and really struggling at the moment. Playing on Professional and on full manual. It has been hard getting used to full manual but now that I am, this game throws up all kinds of surprises. Each game plays differently. Some teams play long ball, some mix it up a bit, some put so much pressure on the ball carrier and it is great. I've had two games where I have come back from 3-1 down to draw 3-3. Every time I score I celebrate just like the old PES 5 days.

I had my best moment so far. I was playing Huddersfield at home, we were 18th and they were 14th. It was 0-0 and a very cagey game. But then in the 89 min I had a throw in, it went to Hoilett (I think) and I saw Joey Barton in a bit of space so I passed it to him and he took one touch and let rip right into the top corner of the net. That has been my best moment in a PES game against the CPU for a long time. I had to even show my wife the goal. All that just to move up to 14th in the table. I will upload it later.

A lot of people say there is scripting and the CPU scores late goals and whatever, yes they do but I do also and it is all to do with momentum. If I concede a late goal it's because I've panicked and kicked the ball to their player instead of whacking it up field. It is also possible to defend against the CPU when they start trying harder. The amount of times that Dunne has got that last ditch tackle in.

I also don't mind the boot and the equipment thing, I like the fact that I can say to Onouah "well done matey here's a nice pair of boots that may improve your passing".

The only thing I'm not too keen on is the noise from the fans, I wish they would sound a lot louder when I've just scored rather than droning on and on. Other than that I am enjoying this so much!

I feel like posting on the 2016 thread but it will only be negative, so I would much sooner post something positive on this thread even though I am 3 years too late ;)

Last edited:
I come back playing pes 2013. I was fed up with pes 6/5/we9le, fantastic games but too easy.

Pes 2013 has very good gameplay, shame it has also annoying things: low scorelines in ML, cpu cant play possession game, always low shot from cpu, growth in master league broken, transfert market in ml broken, no injuries... Etc

Still a great game, i hope you come back regularly on this topic to report things, ill try too.

I know I'm pretty much on my own on this thread now but if I'm honest I don't care. Still reading a lot of negativity on the 2016 thread and, unless the new patch improves the game immensely, I will stick with 2013.

Playing a ML with QPR in the Championship and really struggling at the moment. Playing on Professional and on full manual. It has been hard getting used to full manual but now that I am, this game throws up all kinds of surprises. Each game plays differently. Some teams play long ball, some mix it up a bit, some put so much pressure on the ball carrier and it is great. I've had two games where I have come back from 3-1 down to draw 3-3. Every time I score I celebrate just like the old PES 5 days.

I had my best moment so far. I was playing Huddersfield at home, we were 18th and they were 14th. It was 0-0 and a very cagey game. But then in the 89 min I had a throw in, it went to Hoilett (I think) and I saw Joey Barton in a bit of space so I passed it to him and he took one touch and let rip right into the top corner of the net. That has been my best moment in a PES game against the CPU for a long time. I had to even show my wife the goal. All that just to move up to 14th in the table. I will upload it later.

A lot of people say there is scripting and the CPU scores late goals and whatever, yes they do but I do also and it is all to do with momentum. If I concede a late goal it's because I've panicked and kicked the ball to their player instead of whacking it up field. It is also possible to defend against the CPU when they start trying harder. The amount of times that Dunne has got that last ditch tackle in.

I also don't mind the boot and the equipment thing, I like the fact that I can say to Onouah "well done matey here's a nice pair of boots that may improve your passing".

The only thing I'm not too keen on is the noise from the fans, I wish they would sound a lot louder when I've just scored rather than droning on and on. Other than that I am enjoying this so much!

I feel like posting on the 2016 thread but it will only be negative, so I would much sooner post something positive on this thread even though I am 3 years too late ;)

Reminds me of the Fabian Delph goal I scored on the Villa vs Chelsea :SMUG:

Your not on your own here, PES 2013 is a game i think i will always play until some company makes a better on the pitch football game.

Heh I didn't realise there were replies on here. I guess I should subscribe to the thread.

I come back playing pes 2013. I was fed up with pes 6/5/we9le, fantastic games but too easy.

Pes 2013 has very good gameplay, shame it has also annoying things: low scorelines in ML, cpu cant play possession game, always low shot from cpu, growth in master league broken, transfert market in ml broken, no injuries... Etc

Still a great game, i hope you come back regularly on this topic to report things, ill try too.

Yeh definitely they are too easy unless you play against a human.

Judging by the amount of things you find annoying I'm surprised you like it ;)

What do you mean regarding low scorelines? I know it used to be a problem with 1-0's and 0-0's but the latest patch changed that. I'm in the Championship as QPR and Fulham are hammering teams. I will upload a final league table picture when I finish the season.

Also I find possession is quite even, although I tend to shade it maybe 52%. Maybe I'm just not as good as yourself. :))

Reminds me of the Fabian Delph goal I scored on the Villa vs Chelsea :SMUG:

Your not on your own here, PES 2013 is a game i think i will always play until some company makes a better on the pitch football game.

I'm so pleased I'm not on my own. I still read the 2016 thread but i can't find the energy to post on there because I don't like the game so I'm not playing it and I don't want to be too negative about it.

Hey what's the best pes 2013 patch now? I just installed the game again :D

Hi, what are you playing on, PS3?

I'm on PC, used to love this game back in its days.. I really can't get into PES 2016's gameplay. It plays well if you do some edits to the players, but without a global editor I just don't have time to do the edits for all teams.

Yeah I installed the game again, and really enjoyed the gameplay. Lots of patches for PC, just don't know which one to use, there are some good ones that seems quite legit, probably will just pick one of them.

I'm on PC, used to love this game back in its days.. I really can't get into PES 2016's gameplay. It plays well if you do some edits to the players, but without a global editor I just don't have time to do the edits for all teams.

Yeah I installed the game again, and really enjoyed the gameplay. Lots of patches for PC, just don't know which one to use, there are some good ones that seems quite legit, probably will just pick one of them.

Hi mate..im still playing pes 2013 tho..i suggest pesjp 2013 patch by jenkey..it's a little bit outdated but it's the only patch that contains additional feature eg: kit switcher..

Or you can install marfut patch as it's based on pesjp..

Yeh i'm not enjoying 2016 at all. I put it on but by half time i feel i'm wasting time and then switch to 2013.

Here is a good patch if you want to play classic World Cups.

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=70922

Heh I didn't realise there were replies on here. I guess I should subscribe to the thread.

Yeh definitely they are too easy unless you play against a human.

Judging by the amount of things you find annoying I'm surprised you like it ;)

What do you mean regarding low scorelines? I know it used to be a problem with 1-0's and 0-0's but the latest patch changed that. I'm in the Championship as QPR and Fulham are hammering teams. I will upload a final league table picture when I finish the season.

Also I find possession is quite even, although I tend to shade it maybe 52%. Maybe I'm just not as good as yourself. :))

I'm so pleased I'm not on my own. I still read the 2016 thread but i can't find the energy to post on there because I don't like the game so I'm not playing it and I don't want to be too negative about it.

Hi, what are you playing on, PS3?

PES 2016 does some new stuff i really enjoy and its a good,nice game, but really its not even close to 2013 as a all round balanced football experience, not even near. The responsivness is still too limited in 2016.

PES 2013 is still the pinnacle of football gameplay by some distance. Just like PES 5 and 6 many, many people are still playing and patching the game today

Back
Top Bottom