Winning Eleven Online (PES6 HD)

it was stopped 3 times
so I am downloading with torrent

scaled.php

Guys :) i hope you know that, you cant play the game , if you are not beta tester if you don't have registration in weo hangame site.
Just we must hope, yair to make something , but for now that ur download is just.. useless :) soon they will release new beta version .

Download is not useless for people like yair. He has the chance to look into the code of the exe and maybe import some in-game features from it to PES 6!

Hi guys! I am new in the forum, sorry for my english, i am from mexico...and i just downloaded the torrent, decompressed it, and you run the WEO_release.EXE, but upon entering, i was left with a black screen and I can not play.

WEO.jpg

Last edited:
Anyways isn't the game online only?

Even if it gets cracked you would need a hangame account to play it, right?

Yeah, game only has multiplayer and u won't be able to play anything without connecting to their server with legit account. Even if you'd get that somehow game is still region blocked , you'd have to use proxy and play on something like 600 ping.

Hi guys, just discovered WEO on PES2013 thread thx to Antracsa...

Epic news actually, maybe the real hope for core PES lovers! :)

Waiting for news on WEO

YouTube - ìœ„ë‹ ì¼ë*ˆë¸ 온ë¼ì¸ 1ì°¨ CBT 플ë*ˆì´ ì˜ìƒ (20120513)

About this video...if this is 1 vs 1 online, I have to say THIS is the game I want in PES 2013 online in terms of space, no stupid high pressure (doule pressure) like in pes 2011 and 2012, there's a realistic sense of space and time to move with the ball (to some extent, of course).

And there are somre dribbling moves that look great and I miss them in PES of these days... look at the one at 0:18, it gives that 360 dribbling feeling. Some dribbling moves like this and the "cut" (square + X) has a great feeling of freedom to move in tight angles that are missing in PES. Bring back these moves KONAMI!

Also, I love the weight of the players on this WEO judging by this video above and the one AntrAcsA posted in training mode, and of course shooting also looks miles better (physics).

If Konami bring these things back (the good sense of space and time like in this game, without that unrealistic double pressure like pes has these days in online matchs, that weight of players and ball, the freedom of some dribbling moves and etc) with the technical improvements (graphics and animations) that the series need, then the next games will be a beast.

Last edited:
Last time i say what i like . Its control , shots and defence , now what i do not like ... its passing , low passing .. its to accurate and fast , no netter what team you use . A.I is not that hard , even on 6th level witch ... is not that bad.. i dono ...
There still some bugs like.. spontaneity tricks , but it's beta ,early beta :)

he players run in the same exact patterns when off the ball as PES6, the free-kick system is the same, and the same game mechanics are in play. The only difference is the running animation, and that is negligible if you ignore the fact he is using a keyboard when turning. If you look at 2.35+ on your last video you see it is very like PES6 when he plays correctly. I bet it plays just like PES6 after watching that.

wow really nice video dudu there are things certainly in pes 6 to take note about but im absolutely sure that pes 2013 will have these aspects of the previous versions

:BOP: Ok guys
83494421.png

I'm already upload the game but will post link letter tonight, I should discuss this with Reddwarf :)
Little patience ;))

Last edited:
Cool! WEO has something like Player ID too ! Every player make his own tricks , u do same things with gamepad but every player do it diffirent move :) iniesta has his signatur movie, messi too, Dos Santos too :) its look cool. Maybe is not like capture total new , own aniamtion but is sort of Player ID lite :D
After 3 hours we will post links ;)
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom