Winning Eleven Online (PES6 HD)

Well, the gameplay will be someting like PES 2012 for PS 2 with HD graphic . That mean compared with PES 6, the dribbling and passing will be worst , shots will be better . Is not PES 6 HD :) will be way different game i sure.
I h8 the way how they run.. but why new topic ? we have aleready one for WEO .
Here more videos
YouTube - Winning Eleven Online (WEO) - Promo Teaser
YouTube - Winning Eleven Online (WEO) - G-Star 2011 Presentation (13-11-2011)
YouTube - WInning Eleven Online - Gameplay HD - part 1

Last edited:
lol enda he meant pes 2012 ps2 version and he's correct there... pes haven't changed alot on ps2 since pes6... played almost all versions of PES on PS2 and everything after PES6 is just few tweaks in dribbling + transfers, nothing else, shooting still the same, something I didn't like...

MadbaLL no idea when the release date is, the official site displays it's text via images so we can't translate.
Anyone been able to find out? A friend told me there is a "download link video" on Youtube, which links to an encrypted rar of the game.

Of course there is no password given for this rar he says.

so no one knows when release date is?

do you guys know if it will be free to download (like battlefield play for free) or we must pay for this?

59562125.png

It's do not sound good
Maybe first they will release close beta for Korea.. after that will come to Europe ?! Or will be for Korea... ONLY :(

Last edited:
lol my bad, sorry AntrAcsA! Yeah I got PES 2011 for PS2 Kristian hoping it would be an improvement, and there was only a few nice off the ball animations added and not much else.

MadbaLL no idea when the release date is, the official site displays it's text via images so we can't translate.
Anyone been able to find out? A friend told me there is a "download link video" on Youtube, which links to an encrypted rar of the game.

Of course there is no password given for this rar he says.

Can you give a link to this RAR-archive?

I wouldn't recommend to download it. Most likely some malware scam, like u can see "free pes12/fifa12 online, just download this etc" over youtube.

I wouldn't recommend to download it. Most likely some malware scam, like u can see "free pes12/fifa12 online, just download this etc" over youtube.

Yes, look date of video... its old,just after announcement of the game, no way that to be download of beta... its fake...
Any way, there is no news. I ask WEO in facebook , but they dont say anything about is it will be Korea , ONLY , or not.. :BORED::CONF:

Last edited:
So.. No Korean people here !?
:CONFUSE:
There has registration options, but they want money and credit carts !! It's not free to play !???

Last edited:
So.. No Korean people here !?
:CONFUSE:
There has registration options, but they want money and credit carts !! It's not free to play !???

Been looking into it, it seems the registration process is highly protected against non-korean people. It's free if you have valid korean social number and other personal data necessary to register...

If there's anyone korean around here, I suppose we could at least download the client.

If this game´s gamplay beats PES6 feeling or simply means PES6 will be HD and if the game will be released in Europe and easy editable, we can prepeare for end of PES6 edit community and beginning of something new...

If Koreans are so much and so BIG PES FANS ... how haven't at least one of them to visit one of the biggest PES sites and explain things and news about this game ... ridiculousness :X

Back
Top Bottom