Winning Eleven Online (PES6 HD)

Well.. something is happens now .. in the site has new options
scaled.php

Maybe some KOREAN ONLY.... guys playing the game already ... !?

Not yet. The download will be available within 3 hours and the game starts in 7 hours. Unfortunately, I didn't qualify for CBT so I can't download the client.

I played a couple of games last night. It was still rough around the edges and the game engine wasn't what I expected. It felt somewhere between PS2 and PS3 versions but didn't feel quite right. Personally, I prefer PES2007 version on xbox360. That being said, I've never had so much fun playing PES since I played PES6 on goal server and the time's just flown by. Considering it's still in CBT stage, it shows promising signs of being one of the better PES games when comparing to disappointing next-gen versions.

Last edited:
I played a couple of games last night. It was still rough around the edges and the game engine wasn't what I expected. It felt somewhere between PS2 and PS3 versions but didn't feel quite right. Personally, I prefer PES2007 version on xbox360. That being said, I've never had so much fun playing PES since I played PES6 on goal server and the time's just flown by. Considering it's still in CBT stage, it shows promising signs of being one of the better PES games when comparing to disappointing next-gen versions.

hey man,can you upload the EXE file?

You wouldn't be able to play it anyway as it's region restricted installer.

tried to install this shit, using olly to change some things to make it install... Nada. :(

Guess, you need to wait for Open Beta :x. :/

I search in Google and this Korean Social Number is not so ... hard be to made or generate ! I'm not sure it's legal or not to post it how and when ! In Evo-web rules there has nothing about Korean Social number but...:THINK:

You wouldn't be able to play it anyway as it's region restricted installer.

tried to install this shit, using olly to change some things to make it install... Nada. :(

Guess, you need to wait for Open Beta :x. :/

Who knows what some hackers could do with the beta client, but it needs to be uploaded first...

copy the link in internet download manager
HTML:
http://bigmail-file13.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bigfile_down?uid=MZXI5A6AdxUR3Z5KbCUHUD_HuPEUqWLI

tanks :WORSHIP:

Latte i gona try download this, no works on jdownloader :(

but i download with another download mananger

i hope to works in my pc :)

i am brazilian! works offline?

Last edited:
copy the link in internet download manager
HTML:
http://bigmail-file13.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bigfile_down?uid=MZXI5A6AdxUR3Z5KbCUHUD_HuPEUqWLI

Tried opening the link with mipony and jdownloader and nothing happens

Edit: looks like they deleted the file already

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom