Animated staff are IN the PC demo...

I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that certain visuals have been removed from the full version, or that they maybe in the game and have been deliberately locked by Konami. Either way Konami has insulted the pc community.
4 days since you joined the forum and nothing but hate and complaint posts. You'll fit right in here, welcome.

2 Guys had posts removed, if You want to act like trolls go elsewhere
or it will not be optional.

To be fair if people don't like the game....Don't waste time and effort trolling in forums. If you don't like pes don't play it and certainly don't troll.

Its incredible how PES 13 has animated staff ,walk on cut scenes anthems and PES 15 doesn't. I really cant think why ? for me these features add to the atmosphere. Its not just laziness because its in the demo so it has been purposely dumbed down, again why ? Anyone any idea why Konami would do this?

We all know why, Nigel. I'm not a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist but I can't see any reason for this other than dumbing down the PC version to artificially boost the appeal of the lacklustre NG console editions. Even by Konami's low standards this is a pretty terrible way to treat a section of the fanbase.

We all know why, Nigel. I'm not a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist but I can't see any reason for this other than dumbing down the PC version to artificially boost the appeal of the lacklustre NG console editions. Even by Konami's low standards this is a pretty terrible way to treat a section of the fanbase.

Yeah your probably right and it is a shabby way to treat their loyal fanbase. They improved the gameplay then gave us statues of staff on the side lines. Really miss the entrance scenes' especially in the champions league and the National anthems in internationals. When you consider pervious versions had these features it really is a finger up to PC gamers from Konami.

After doing some editing and modding with pitches I can categorically say that what I did & Inmortal over the past week or more could have been done via one staff member in one day at the offices (seeing as they have all tools/all file structure & raw code).

So yeh, no conspiracy theory in something that is glaringly obvious once you really look at the guts of the files.

Doing the least that is needed and using an "off" switch and packing the exe, job done, PS4 & NG is sparkly.

For example latest update exe introduces animated managers (so it was switched off) and in the pitch files all the nets/net colors and pitch mow patterns still exist where the stadium editor would have switched them around (again .. switched off).

Its almost childish.

Last edited:
For example latest update exe introduces animated managers (so it was switched off) and in the pitch files all the nets/net colors and pitch mow patterns still exist where the stadium editor would have switched them around (again .. switched off).
Actually the different pitch and net textures can be assigned when editing the home ground of a team.

you say 1.01.01 .exe has animated managers hidden in the code? or i misunderstood you?

if that's the case, is it possible to unlock them somehow?

you say 1.01.01 .exe has animated managers hidden in the code? or i misunderstood you?

if that's the case, is it possible to unlock them somehow?

I've also been wondering about the fact that Konami integrated all the pictures of managers like Mourinho, Guardiola, Ancelotti etc. They must hide something back from us.. #conspiracy

Actually the different pitch and net textures can be assigned when editing the home ground of a team.

Ok thanks, last time I read we hod no stadium editor, so I havent ventured much into making edit.bin edits due to patching and things.

Is there an update to pc that gives animated managers now?

So this in the changelog from konami was PS4 only? .. would be my question then. Jeez its confusing, I read on an update site "animated mangers on side line" ... was I dreaming?

Last edited:
Ok thanks, last time I read we hod no stadium editor, so I havent ventured much into making edit.bin edits due to patching and things.

So this in the changelog from konami was PS4 only? .. would be my question then. Jeez its confusing, I read on an update site "animated mangers on side line" ... was I dreaming?

I'm pretty sure to have read the same thing.. That would be awesome..

Back
Top Bottom