PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Finally got the online portion of PES to work after oh, I don't know, 4 months because it wasn't working for whatever reason. Anyway, you still can't select stadium, weather, time of day for team play? It's the only game mode I play online and I'm stuck with the same god damn stadium during the day time. Fantastic, Konami. Typical.

Oh my, I was going to play PES 2013 with my friend since that's the last decent co-op experience available and I found out they shut down the servers for the game last fall. Why do I even bother anymore.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd ask this as I'm half-way through editing my database.

I've created players as FREE agents. When I start a new master league mode, will the AI attempt to sign these players or are they just for the player to sign?

Would be ultra-smart if the AI could sign them!

Also, is there a way to change the name of youth players? Currently my youth team is flooded with FAGHPTY and RAXTJ when I'm managing Arsenal. Not very realistic.

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd ask this as I'm half-way through editing my database.

I've created players as FREE agents. When I start a new master league mode, will the AI attempt to sign these players or are they just for the player to sign?

Would be ultra-smart if the AI could sign them!

Also, is there a way to change the name of youth players? Currently my youth team is flooded with FAGHPTY and RAXTJ when I'm managing Arsenal. Not very realistic.

In older PES games, the AI could also sign created players, but since PES 2014 only you could sign your created players, the AI won't do it.

No, that's not possible with the ingame edit mode, but it could be possible with some programs, I guess.

Acer Laptop
intel core i5- 4200 U 1.6GHz- 2.6GHz
Ram: 6GB
1 TB hardisk
windows 8.1 64bits
Intel HD graphic family
AMD Radeon R7 M265 2gb Dedicated graphic

my PES 2015 Setting don`t detect my dedicated graphic, istead play the game on Intel HD card

it also states that the CPU and GPU are bad
consequently, this result in the game not running properly, there are frequent blocks and freezes while playing the game causing lots of inconvenience. please help me out as i want to play this game as it should without any problem
my-drive

Hello everybodie.

I don't even have an idea how to begin. Look, issue is complicated and of course it's related to Master League, momentum and...manual settings. It's a bit complicated.

Just keep reading.

Last month I started a ML as Go Ahead Eagles (Netherlands), alternating between Top Player and Superstar. First season was decent, won Eredivise by a landslide (sth like GAE 68 Twente 67 Ajax 66) and lost in KNVB Beker semifinal. It was fine until then. I lost interest in PES for a week or two and then got back to continue.

First half of season was okay. No problems advancing thru CL group stage. Any. Eredivise was a different thing. Naturally, my problems are related to everpresent momentum. One game you murder the bitch, the other suddenly you are banned from making a pass between CBs or shooting towards the goal. As somebody here described it once, it's really in your face style. You just cannot not see it. And many, well, all of my friends who play PES say that too. Master League is plagued with that cancer.

Second half of the season started off exceptionally good, to my surprise. My CL campaign continued with annihilation of Dinamo Moskva and Chelsea. In league, around Fixture 25 I returned on top again with small advantage over Twente. And in CL semifinal I got Manchester United, my group rivals.

And then it began.

A classical momentum hell we have all experienced in the past. Scoring goals? No, sorry mate. Passing? Don't think so. Defenders running into each other, wingers refusing to run, goalkeepers running away from ball? Yeah, there you go baby, nice and easy.

I felt powerless. Defensively, I can definitely see that I made some mistakes and most of these "some" were probably due to sheer anger. But two main aspects, passing and shooting, I was simply disallowed from playing the game. The hax was real. Twente got ahead of me, obviously, and Manchester eliminated me from CL in most bullshit match of the history. Festival of magical goals straight off the goal kick, goalkeeper throwing the ball in his own goal was finished with Fellaini scoring a volley from 45 meters right after I got the ball away from my PK perfectly in the top right corner and changing the score to 4:3 I mean what the heck that was literally the worst game of PES in history of my life.

Fuck. That.

I guess at this point game realized it has beaten me enough and allowed me to win KNVB Beker, but not without another dumb game where all the issues mentioned above that led to penalties. You know, I'm supposed to be on the edge of my seat the whole time.

That was a long story, but I want to make a point with it - momentum, scripts, whatever, it is real. Man I was so angry I stopped playing PES until like few days ago. James Beaver posted his new offline challenge and said he's gon manual it, and I always wanted to manual too but could never get to it.

I decided to give PES last one chance. Starting from exhibitions on professional with emotions OFF, I've spent good ten hours slowly getting a grip on manual controls. And ventured into evil land of Momentum League again, with PTE Patch and Urawa Red Diamonds to conquer that Japan.

Good lord.

Up until this day, I couldn't believe that playing a ML season in PES 15 without feeling cheated by the game is possible. Without getting angry that I try to pass to X and ball goes to Y, or that I aim for that goddamn goal and ball has to go wide, there always had to be a good dozen of shitty matches like that. I am still a babby in manual kingdom don't get me wrong, sometimes I still panic when in front of goal and send the ball wide, but bloody hell!

The feeling when you pull off a great pass, or finish an action with unholy longshot right off the post, I love it I love it I love it!

So I bursted thru first season of this ML in PES 15 like if it was my beloved PES 6. And no it was not filled with anger and screaming like my other MLs (Auxerre, G.A.E). Any mistakes up front, I could only blame myself, blame for the wrong passes, blame for the missed shots, finally none of that crappy GAME WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME feeling. In Asian Champions League I actually got eliminated right after group stage, but J-League and Yamazaki Nabisco Cup were a fine challenges. I won titles and cups on Top Player before, yes, but I was filled with such anger it was absolutely not worth it.

My first season was on Professional actually, but I feel way more confident right now. It's Top Player Manual ML time, having to defend my title against surprisingly strong Matsumoto Yamaga and Shonan Hiratsuka (well, Bellmare but I like older name more), and a time to bring ACL trophy to Saitama once again (last one was in 2007).

And it's manual that made it all possible. I've played some games on TP already, won that Super Cup, smashed first few J1 fixtures, I feel really good about this. But I know how vile can this game be, I'd rather finish the season first and then proclaim my victory.

Guys, does any of you had similar experience? I convinced my friends who were as angry as I to try ML with manual too, but I need more input. My theory is simple - since passing and shooting is all up to you, all kinds of algorithms and other crap that's supposed to write a story, well, I meant ruin you fun. There are still issues, big issues like collision engine or player awareness.

However, switching to manual just made me feel like I am in control of the game again. I am not being punished for playing a game, but for making mistakes. The difference in the mentallity sphere itself is MASSIVE, you play the game with entirely different mindset. There was maybe one game? (3:4 with Shimizu S-Pulse) where I lost and I was really angry with my defenders who played like idiots, but STILL I knew I coulda (and shoulda) score more.

Sheer difference in the way you feel about your efforts make the game thousand times better. Not to mention the happiness when you pull off some ridicullous longshot or beautiful pass that cracks the defence wide open like a Berlin Wal in '89.

Satisfaction is just over the roof.

So I wanted to ask the people who play manual about their experiences with Master League. And if people have that kind of problem with ML and play assisted - try manual! It's really easy to learn how to use it, after 20+ hrs of exhibition + ML I feel confident I can play fine. Of course I am faaaaar away from perfection and I have no idea how I would fare online, but man I found a way to enjoy the Master League AT LAST.

I realize post is quite long, but I always want to explain everything completely, do the brainstorming, and stuff. If you are lost when it comes to ML/offline and feel cheated, please do me (and maybe all of us) a favour and give manual a spin. The more data we have the better we will know. And also, practicing manual now might help you get to it right off the bat in PES 2016, which I intend to do.

However, switching to manual just made me feel like I am in control of the game again. I am not being punished for playing a game, but for making mistakes. The difference in the mentallity sphere itself is MASSIVE, you play the game with entirely different mindset.
I've been playing all manual since 2008-9 when EA first introduced manual controls. It doesn't kill the CPU scripting, but at least you're in control of the game you play - your passes, your shots, etc. So let's say it fixes half the scripting issue, lol.

Back
Top Bottom