Tactics thread PES 2013

You can export the formation and stats using wild's editor. His tool supports formation export/import now.

Best way I think is to backup the OF, import them, export the stats and formation using wild's tool, import them again in your used/backedup OF using wild's tool.

My thoughts exactly! :)

Gonna try this now.

EDIT: Works like a charm, although I used the OF2 import method. Enjoying these formations a lot! :)

Last edited:
Yep, of course. I have pretty much followed this post.

I made a backup of the EDIT.bin first then imported the tactics ingame. This messes up the teams, giving Arsenal the wrong kits, etc so I then opened the backup I made with w!ld's editor. Then open the edit.bin which I had imported them ingame as OF2. Lastly, import team formations from OF2 and save.

Additionally, when importing formations from OF2, you could set the team IDs from 88 to 107 (all 20 EPL teams).

Note: With this method you'll have to swap some players in the starting line-ups by yourself (e.g. at Arsenal, Podolski replacing Giroud).

Klash

A little note .. at Juventus (which is why the team cheering for 20 years) :)) Isla remove and insert Lichtsteiner on the right ... for more 'Vidal a bit more' advanced Marchisio seen this year get more 'easily in the same port Vidal respect Marchisio .... other consideration instead of Quagliarella goes there Giovinco :)

P.S Good work boy :) with Miketheslummy :)

klashman69, if you can post formation and tactics for LOSC Lile? But the one that kills itself. Thank you very much ....

Hi people, i'm sorry, i have loads of these tactics to post actually, done loads, but I've been focusing on uploading team packs.

I did Lille a while ago and all.

Here is my EDIT file for PES galaxy patch:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4slj3wltmrb6z4e
has loads of tactics on it, all of mikes, all preimerleague, ligue 1, la liga, Porto, Benfica, most champions league teams etc.. I don't know how to properly extract it but if you have pes galaxy, just put it straight in. make a back if you don't like them.

Here is La Liga tactics for all teams done:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9g0142ylxn6it87
This SHOULD work for ANY patch, if it doesn't work, please inform me.

Last edited:
Thanks for your work Klashman but do you know why i cant open some formations with Wilds editor? For example Chelsea, Everton , ... . Or do you make these settings with the ingame editor?

how to insert or copy/paste the tactics ? ..
TM_EXPORT01.bin 2 3 4 and so on..

i know .pef format only using pes editor wild

someone tell me how please....i need to know so i can edit by myself later if new tactics release

1. Copy the TM files to the folder of the OF
2. Enter Edit mode
3. Enter Import

However, this will import kit setting, formations, and players. It works perfectly if you use galaxy patch but can mess up in some other patches.

1. Copy the TM files to the folder of the OF
2. Enter Edit mode
3. Enter Import

However, this will import kit setting, formations, and players. It works perfectly if you use galaxy patch but can mess up in some other patches.

ok got it now...finally i know how to import the tactics ;) tq bro

Last edited:
klash when i import i got a few teams the player cannot be imported because of data packs

1.J.Neira SS REAL VALLADOLID
2.A Fernandez RMF CELTA DE VIGO
3.Henriquez CF MANCHESTER UNITED

lucas piazon and moses change after i apply your tactics ...can u fix that?
i mean before i see both of player is original with face and hair but after that the players changee

i`m using pesjp 1.33

Last edited:
@klashman69 hi i have some tournament on ps3 coming up here in my town,could you please tell me the strongest setup for barcelona,and including the injured players,just the best working setup?Pls.

EDIT:

Sorry my friend, my bad, the formation is setup wrong, i was playing about with the SS/WF settings and left the front two players too far apart.

Here's what i should of given you, here is the update:
barcalona.png

The key to get them to take their time is to change the front 3 so they are really tight together.

I've also found that so much relies on the ATT and DEF levels. Xavi and Iniesta are both set as ATT 3, DEF 2, which is just wrong. I gave them both two ad they slowed down a shitload, stayed much more in the middle of the park and they where harder to breakdown and they press more.

It seems like any player with 3 ATT become very forward thinking and aggressive, up the pitch, although they should be playing possession football anyway with those settings, Alexis seems to really not like passing, he just takes on people or runs forward, if you put cesc there he will pass more. Alexis is an issue since hes a winger who likes to run, take players on but for barca they have taken the tricks and his element out of his game, so we can edit him but he wont play correctly for chile :|

All in all the individual ratings and attack/defence levels are not perfectly set up at all, it was similar for arsenal, the ratings don't reflect how they players are now so they just didn't play the way i knew they could.

I'd try the Swansea tactic and play against they, they REALLY take their time :)

Klash, how do you change the ATT/DEF levels for individual players? Playing on PS3, am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom