>> Dirt Rally - (Successor to RBR Rally Sim)

@@ Gerd,
You must be good at it. Most people manage to go around even 4-5th.

I don't think i'm particularly good, i often play the daily or weekly challenges and i'm either in the third or the second tier. What i do see is that i become better over several stages. In the daily challenges i'm far more in the third tier and in the weekly challenges i'm Always in the second tier and very often at the top of the second tier...

Having played this game almost daily (but never really long), i think it's very important not to want to go too fast...if you go too fast, you end up loosing more time in the end.

Having played this game almost daily (but never really long), i think it's very important not to want to go too fast...if you go too fast, you end up loosing more time in the end.
I think I was going too far the other way, though - I was practically stopping on certain corners.

I find the co-driver to be a bit rubbish - on default, there are some calls that come way too late to do anything about, but then if you set it to "early", then he'll tell you to turn left when you're coming up to the right turn that he mentioned about 10 seconds before... And it all gets confusing.

Against the AI (I'm not going online just yet), I managed to win the Greek and German rallies (after finishing about 5th in the first one, which was Sweden I think) - still loving the game in the pre-order bonus Mini (with all the upgrades), yet to even try another car (except the Lancia, which I thought was a nightmare).

Great game!

Great game indeed, cant say I have found any fault with the co-driver though. The sense of speed is simply amazing in the more modern Rally Cars.

The more recent cars are harde to drive than the (fantastic) 60's Mini. Quite like the current Mini too.

I'm not very good at it, but i love this game.

Yesterday i had two great day challenges. Two long stages (Finland over 15 km's and Greece over 10 km's), and i loved them... I had the impressio nthat the Finland stages was disastrous, yet i finished in the top tier...that was a huge surprise...

Dark Souls 3 is taking my (very) limited playing time, but I really hope I can return to Dirt sometime, it's one of those games I prefere to play now and then during the whole year.

Back
Top Bottom