1 vs 100 (360)

I thought the point of this game was that if you got an answer wrong you were knocked out?!

I was in the wall tonight.
"Won" 3 times in 12 tries.
The questions were far from hard, but I failed on the hardest.
One time, 1st question 95% of the wall was out because 2 anwers were right...(how are called the people living in Poitiers ?).

I don't get this - prizes are supposedly active now, and twice I managed to get into the last 20 or so after the one fluffed it. At this point it comes up "Xbox Live Arcade Game", flips over and says "160 MSP". But I don't seem to have won anything.

According to THIS and THIS (American site but same rules) the prizes and the sweepstakes are two different things. Apparently the codes for the Arcade games (of their choosing I notice, great) take 4-6 weeks to arrive. *Twiddles thumbs*

Last edited:
Just so you know, you don't win prizes unless you get into the mob, and even if you're the first person to get into the game you're not likely to get in. It's basically a random 100 out of 30,000+ people (using the highest lifetime scores to determine them). But, it is a different 100 each round.

You have to be a part of the mob (i.e. one of 100) to win any of the prizes. It comes up at the start of each round - when it's showing you your lifetime score - and says CROWD or MOB at the top of the screen to let you know where you are. It's all very misleading.

Also, the background of your little window at the top of the screen will be purple if you're in the CROWD.
Otherwise, it will be blue if you're in the MOB (red if you're in the mob and you get knocked out of that round).

No prizes for me then...

Last edited:
I don't get this - prizes are supposedly active now, and twice I managed to get into the last 20 or so after the one fluffed it. At this point it comes up "Xbox Live Arcade Game", flips over and says "160 MSP". But I don't seem to have won anything.

According to THIS and THIS (American site but same rules) the prizes and the sweepstakes are two different things. Apparently the codes for the Arcade games (of their choosing I notice, great) take 4-6 weeks to arrive. *Twiddles thumbs*

top 3 players in the round win the arcade title, i thought the ms points were split between anyone left in the mob.

With the new dashboard, I can't play this game anymore... :(

As soon as I want to join a session, the dashboard is loading something forever. It may look like a freeze but I can stop it with the guide button.

That's weird.

Back
Top Bottom