.skate - Xbox 360

Just played this for a little while and though I like what it is trying to do I just didn't find it as fun as the Tony Hawk games (bearing in mind the last one I played was Underground). :(

I just played it and thought it was pretty good, not sure if I've ever played a Tony Hawk game or if I have it was a long time ago so Skate seemed pretty fresh :)

amazing. best skater in ages. tony hawks rollercoaster sim can go away now.

wow

they're crapping all over the demo on gamefaqs

"wonky controls" "Bad camera angle" "plays like they sucked all of the fun out of TH"

?

Took me 3 hours last night to get to 9% - load of crap - Stranglehold took me about half an hour and bioshock 40 mins.

there is no point in even trying to download any game the day its come out

wait till the day after and it will be back at full speed

anyone any idea where you can find your uploaded movies/photos?

[Ahhh just read the sites not online yet - strange they're letting us upload to nothing then]

Im sure the game saud ea.skate or skate.ea but both googled take me to ea's main site and theres nothing there.

Good demo - i like it - no idea what the gamefeckers were moaning about - the camera could be a little further away and it would give you a better scope of hats over a ramp so you can jump off and aim towards a rail etc...

but good fun

Last edited:
Who is buying this tommorrow? It had some storming reviews too. I ADORE the demo. I am going to buy this and FIFA 08 with my GAME credit note!

Who is buying this tommorrow? It had some storming reviews too. I ADORE the demo. I am going to buy this and FIFA 08 with my GAME credit note!

Funny, I'm buying FIFA and Skate with my Gamestation credit note tomorrow :)

I really like it, just wish the camera could be zoomed out a bit, often it's hard to see where you should time your jumps and tricks to start :(

I agree. It makes some challenges difficult, like when you have to follow another skater through the streets.

BUT; the camera angle is like that because that's how actual skate vids are filmed (411, Birdhouse, Zero etc).

Loving this game a lot - really good fun. :)

I noticed there was an update available, downloaded it of course but didn't notice any difference, anyone know what the update was for? It bugs me that you get updates for games but there's zero information as to what the update actually does, what it fixes (if anything), anyone know a site which gives such info?

I noticed there was an update available, downloaded it of course but didn't notice any difference, anyone know what the update was for? It bugs me that you get updates for games but there's zero information as to what the update actually does, what it fixes (if anything), anyone know a site which gives such info?

I don't know any sites mate. I wouldn't mind knowing myself.

Hey,
do you guys know if there is a PC-Version coming?
(of course just for controller with 2 analog sticks, but that's not a problem)

Hey,
do you guys know if there is a PC-Version coming?
(of course just for controller with 2 analog sticks, but that's not a problem)

There is no PC version in the pipline as far as I am aware mate. :)

Back
Top Bottom