2006 FIFA World Cup (EA Sports)

After a bit of searching seems a few people were having the same problem, someone posted a fix and I'll try it out later. :)

SanTEX @ GameSpot said:
Make sure you have the soundtrack turned on. For some reason if you turn the POS sountrack off it causes the game to freeze. You can turn the soundtrack volume all the way down.

I had it turned off so I guess this is correct, crazy EA. :roll:

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA! Shall I now close this thread? Bumperman has not got shot of it. I shall still keep mind, just cause it's a WC souvenir to go along with my Teamgeist ball.

Sometimes I feel guilty for not giving FIFa a new try ocasionaly. To be fair I played Fifa until version 96, and only then found the joy of ISS for PSX and never got back.

But today I got calmer when I watched a sad TV coverage of the EA FIFA WC and the portuguese team said something about the Holland vs Portugal game that wen't something like this:

"it was a hard game.
first they scored. Then we equalized.
Then it was us scoring then they equalized.
Then it was their turn, and then we equalized.
5 minutes from the end they scored, but we still equalized in time.
On extra time we were the ones to score first but then they equalized.
Then came the penalties, we were so nervous!"

I don't need to even see the game. This short but meaningful description is enough for me to understand I haven't lost anything yet for overlooking EA crap.

Ive got the expensive TeamGheist Holio, what about you? you know the one which is glued and doesnt have all the hexagonal Patches.

DJ

Holio :) nice 1 mate there is a huge difference playing with the Official one than the shite one, one of my mates has got the shite one and its no where near as good to kick as my Official one.

DJ

This game isn't that bad. I have fun when some of my friends get together and we play. It's always good for some comic relief.

Back
Top Bottom