Sony PSP/Vita

Could the Fifa choppyness be down to the camera perhaps? I'm not sure which one it was on but I'd guess at wide or something. It was far out.

It just felt like when I pressed pass, it was like a second... well lets say a split second or so behind. After playing the ps3 version for the last few months it just felt difficult to play.

Just had my first go on a Vita and I must admit that I'm really impressed. Can't believe how light it is, I expected it to be much heavier!

Fingers are a little sore from stretching. I've only got little hands so it felt weird stretching around the case.

Uncharted seemed very good, graphics were nicely detailed. Wipeout made my eyes sore from not blinking but very impressed with the feeling of speed and the graphics there.

Will try Rayman soon but it is a lot better than I expected it to be.

Still loving it - played it for hours every day since getting it! Got MLB The Show on Saturday and thats amazing, despite some pretty rough textures.

Still find FIFA is really good though, really enjoy mixing the buttons and touch screen for passing and the whole experience is 95% close to the PS3 version. Waiting to get the squad updates and going to start a career soon.

But on the whole, the Vita is just a brilliant machine!

Grand Theft Auto Vice City Nights?

Usually stuff with 'nights' added to it are rubbish. Anybody remember 'Baywatch Nights'? a failure and wasn't anywhere near as accomplished and culture rich as 'Baywatch'.

Does the USA freebie of motorstorm work on a eu ps vita or have they added region locks to content?

Monster Hunter on PS vita.... well that game alone will shift a boat load of consoles in Asia now. GTA Vice City on vita! I'll keep my eye on that.

I still can't believe how epic Uncharted is on this machine.

Yea, its absolutely incredible - so epic in size as well as its technical achievements. Love the 'black market' idea of trading stuff with the 'near' network too.

You got Unit 13 yet?

I was close to getting one, trading my 3ds for it. Stopped myself after good thought to save up for the Wii U as I thought it'd be more next-gen than this, even though the Vita looks like a sweet mobile machine. I don't want to get something that's not better than/different to current consoles. If you're so into mobile machines then that's a different story.

i have a 320gb ps3 slim sat here been used handful of times... would that be a fair swap for a PS vita.

as i think i would swap it

oh dear.. went on to ebay and saw a psp vita with 1 min left and bought it for £132 (impulse)

i know the games are probably rubbish, but was it worth it?

Sony PlayStation Vita (Wi-Fi) 4gb memory card , 3 games

Up for auction is my Ps Vita (Wi-Fi) which is just over a month old.
Comes with a 4gb memory card and the following games..

Lumines - Electronic Symphony
Ridge Racer
Little Deviants

Hardly used and in excellent condtion

Thanks for looking and happy bidding.

For £132 you can't really go wrong. If you hate it you can get rid ASAP and probably make a few quid

those games are really not good... try getting motor storm rc, uncharted, super stardust delta, mutant blobs attack, unit 13, escape plan, plants vs zombies, some of them are very cheap on PSN.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom