2100 Microsoft Points for £5.24

Scutch

Futsal Master
31 October 2006
Cumbria, UK
Tottenham Hotspur
Heres a great chance to get 2100 microsoft points for only £7. Find it on another forum but it works and people have had it delivered within 5 working day.

Go to Littlewoods - The Official UK Home Shopping Website

In the search bar type "microsoft points"

You will go to a page where they are selling it for £22.

Click add to basket and then go to checkout to buy.

You'll obviously have to set up a littlewoods account which takes a couple of mins but once done type "ZG753" in the promotional code box and it will give you a £15 discount.

Littlewoods do the payment in 2 stages.

You WILL be charged the full £22 on your credit card but they will then give you a REFUND of £15 against that before they post the item out to you so don't be alarmed if you first see £22 being taken out of your bank.

hope you find it useful

If you do it through QuidCo they track and pay on the original £22 so you get an extra £1.76 back.

If you are currently a member of Littlewoods, use or create a different account, as the code above is only a promotional "First time order" code.

I've used it and it works a treat. I'm sure there's very little in the way of preventing you from using it several times using a different account each time - 6300 MS points for under the same price as the original 2100 points. For the time being, I've only used it once, though.

:COOL:

I think there will be a backlash on all this including the £25 off codes that are flying around at the minute

It wouldn't surprise me if they charged the full amount later on

They're breaking their Code agreement if they do, and there's no way the customer can be charged the full amount when indicated that they will get the discount.

They may remove the code from their database in time, true, but for the time being, there's very little they can do about it.

It was the same when the England shirt was first introduced. You could buy it for £9 with a code I believe, and everyone jumped on and bought it. If they haven't learned from that debacle, they never will.

:COOL:

Apparently they can get it back as the code is only assigned to certain people so you breaking their terms

I'm tempted but wouldn't they then keep sending out catalogues? As I'd have to use my Mum's address she wouldn't be best pleased ;)

Also it says "£15 off your first order Enter the code ZG134 when you spend £25 or more", even though it shows the discount being applied for the £22 purchase there's a chance they would void the discount surely?

From their terms and conditions

If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained.

Obviously it wont affect this code though as if only new users using it but it may well affect others

Let's cut to the chase here : the code works and countless folk have reaped the rewards so far, including myself.

:))

Just checked and it worked fine for me as well:
11 Nov 09 CARD PAYMENT TO LITTLEWOODS,22.00 GBP ON 09-11-2009 22.00

11 Nov 09 CREDIT FROM LITTLEWOODSON 2009-11-09 15.00

It's funny as Littlewoods had no system for choosing another country besides the UK as your credit card address, so I had to put my Swedish address in but as UK not Sweden, fortunately it worked ok :)

Me neither, actually.

I certainly won't be resorting to spending them on "Avatar clothing", that's for certain. Was just looking through the XBLA games. I already have Peggle, Trials HD and Shadow Complex, so that's that, too. Guess I could store them for future purchases.

Hmm.

Yeah I have to say, the delivery of this was very prompt. Mine arrived in two days, as well.

Worked a charm, as said.

I've done this, signed up as three different people in my family and ordered three packs to three different addresses, but so far I haven't had any discount refund, over 24 hours after being charged the £22.

I'm keeping them in the wrapping for the time being in-case I have to pay the full £66...

EDIT: Refund received, thank Christ. :)

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you don't want to be bombarded with shite, log in with your account details, go to the MY ACCOUNT button on the top of the main Littlewoods page, go to MY CONTACT PREFERENCES in the frame on the left, and tick every single box there.

When you sign up you only get the option to avoid third party contact, but YOU MUST DO THE ABOVE TO AVOID BEING BOMBARDED WITH SPECIAL OFFER LETTERS AND CATALOGUE DELIVERIES!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom