Need for Speed : The Run

I thought the demo was fun, the 2nd mission was really good, the avalanche effects etc were nice.

I was expecting better graphics based off the videos but they are still really nice.

Not sure if I will purchase it or not tbh.

Wasn't interested in another NFS at all but after trying the demo I think I might buy it second hand in a couple of months. Battlefield 3, FIFA 12, Uncharted 3 and Elder Scrolls: Skyrim will keep me occupied in the mean time... :)

Good times for gamers.

Just tried demo pretty cool BUT the game has great potential. Driving from San Fran to New York with various missions/taks along the way.

This game could be a classic.

Hot pursuit was too repetitive and nothign special. Im hyped for this one now!!

I really enjoyed the demo, gonna get this though when it's cheap as there are far too many other games out right now.

I'm also tempted to go 'retro' and buy Daytona USA, it's just been released on xbox live for 800 points. Enjoyed the trial version of that in an 'old skool' kinda way :P

The frostbite engine looks lovely though in this.

I don't like the handling in the demo, Burnout Paradise has ruined me when it comes to arcade racers.

360 is my main gaming machine, PS3 is generally just used for a Blu-Ray player, only buy top exclusives for it and they are few and far between.

Pick up Hot Pursuit it's a great game.

360 is my main gaming machine, PS3 is generally just used for a Blu-Ray player, only buy top exclusives for it and they are few and far between.

Pick up Hot Pursuit it's a great game.

yeh i thought I notice you talk about 360 more than pS3 in other threads.

But dont u have to pay to play online with 360.

Dont wanna make a 360v ps3 debate. but i dont see why anyone would play 360 over ps3?

yeh i thought I notice you talk about 360 more than pS3 in other threads.

But dont u have to pay to play online with 360.

Dont wanna make a 360v ps3 debate. but i dont see why anyone would play 360 over ps3?

Yeah you pay for Live but to be fair it's a much better service and i've been part of it since day 1 more or less. The reason why i buy the games for 360 rather than PS3 is 90% of the time they tend to be the better version, i dont know many people with a PS3 and the 360 pad is far better... With the DS i find my fingers slipping off the analogs and triggers

Hot Pursuit was actually very good, even though I'm more of a fan of sim racers. Autolog was a genius touch which gave the game more longevity than perhaps it should offer.

I'm glad I gave 'The Runs' a miss as I've not heard good things about it. Plus I'm still annoyed at EA for the Porsche-Forza shenanigans, so I generally avoid EA games these days.

Well the run sounds good. Its a great idea in theory and the demo was fun. But user reviews are really poor.

Back
Top Bottom