PES 2010 EDITOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
to BIZZY74 :
english
What XPS are you trying to open?? I tried many version and all worked except one, that was a little different than the others (inside XPS there was an additional file)!
italiano
Ho visto che sei italiano perciò ti rispondo anche in ita (e + nello specifico).. Fin'ora solo un XPS non si è aperto, ovvero quello di casaPes che conteneva un file in + all'interno!
Comunque mandami il tuo FO che controllerò personalmente ;)

to robimex2002 :
Ehy buddy! Sure I will need your help to fix some bugs ;)!
Need some help to decrypt players and kits! :)
Wait for you!
See YA!

Last edited:
Ciao D4v0r grazie per avermi risposto,il file opzione in questione e' il mm19 evolution option file ps2 sempre su casapes.come te lo posso mandare?

to Juan:
No.. unfortunately you cannot edit those teams in OF, so it's not a bug!
Those teams are in the Internal DB of the game!
You can try edit them with "EDB WORKSHOP BY ROBIMEX2002"..
It's a good tool to edit Internal DB ;)

Great work D4v0r, thx!

About the national playable teams, is there any way you can alter the editor so we can edit these teams (at least the name).

This way we could replace some teams with Slovenia, Algeria and ohers.

I know this can be done with patch, but with the Editor was much easier.

Unfortunately National names, are not into OF, so you cannot change their names :(!
So only patching it's possible what u mean,.. there's no other way!
One solution maybe the edit of Other Team, in order to make National Missing Teams...
But so you can't play world cup :(

Hi D4v0r
Thanks for this version. Could you send me the source code in order to modify it and use it in American option files? I'll appreciate it. :PRAY:

Thanks again! :WORSHIP:

As far as i know american option files are already usable..
Anyway i'll release source code as soon as the Editor will be "bug-less"..
If you can't manage to open your OF, just tell me the code of your pes version (Ex BESLES-555892010OPT or BASLUS-219182010OPT) and next version will be usable!

i would like to create a custom team, like a classic team....but i can't transfer a classic player...why ?

thanx for this tool

Wow, thank you very much, for this wonderful tool D4v0r,. I think you spent many hour´s with it. :TU: :APPLAUD:

Thank you, that you share it with us. May the (PS2);)) PES-Scene never die. :WORSHIP:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom