The 2016 Player Manager

Used to love player manager ..just quickly tried it in my android. .yak..I did spend some quality time though with my mates on ko2 24 isherwood yes ago ..Fekin hell feel old now :)

Thanks, will take a look later.

absolutely loved PM and KO, my fave KO was Europe edition.

The hours spent on that were huge. Amazing fun on that.

Have played an emulator and is obviously a whole lot different with today's game.

But defo the time played with games such as this and the likes, can't be equalled with any other games now.

FD

I remember going to a computer club when I was about 13 , people used to turn up with their ataris and amigas set up and then just copy each others floppy disks ..not geeky at all..when ko2 arrived it was like Xmas. .everyone in the room spent all night playing ko2 in this big community hall

Reminds me of going to internet cafés aged 13 to download all the editing tools for FIFA, with a case of floppy disks in my pocket (and returning a year later to upload an English Super Patch for FIFA bit-by-bit).

The guy who used to run it would always say "you must have the best football game in England, the amount of time you spend in here downloading stuff for it". As I handed over about £10 a time.

To think that FIFA 99 was considered a pinnacle...

Back
Top Bottom