The Master League adventures thread

Such an Anglophile......
You being from Merseyside,and Liverpool with Anfield?
Or are you Tranmere mate:)
See the Tranmere badge in my profile picture (and the legendary Johnny King)! :)

When PES used to be top-flight leagues only, I was always Liverpool, because I do follow them (if not "support" them). If I get bored of struggling in my ML, I do play as them occasionally. Unfortunately Tranmere are in such a low league now that they don't even feature in FIFA with its four English divisions... (But they're top of the league at the moment, so fingers crossed they'll return next year!) So I just go with the most local team in the lowest division.

In PES it was Bolton, in FIFA... Well actually, because FIFA has a unique stadium for every PL team, I ended up going Liverpool anyway. Once you've experienced that, it's difficult to go back to 2-3 stadia and much less "matchday atmosphere".

But I've played in the English leagues so much that when I see a player's name, I know enough about him to decide whether he's what I'm looking for. If I played elsewhere, I think I'd really struggle (although saying that, the only players PES ever recommends to me are South Americans, I wish the scouting range was more realistic)!

Now what you mean,even edited the Swedish league on PES 13 I think
I'd love that, especially if the lower leagues were edited in too. I'm just a big fan of lower-league games really, and the most talented players standing out a lot more. My scouts on Football Manager always visit Scandinavia first (if I've got the budget). Love a Swedish starlet!

So I've put the demo to bed (though I've not uninstalled it...) and decided to carry on my ML save to its conclusion.

I put the difficulty down to Top Player and found that, with manual passing, even though the football has suffered, it was much fairer. But eventually, after 3-4 league wins on the trot, I decided I had to go back to Superstar. So I did that, and in the next match, against Middlesborough (who are admittedly the best team in the league), from kick-off, they did a couple of passes around the centre circle, then launched a long-ball to their striker, whose run split my defence, one-on-one, goal.

Literally nothing I could have done to prevent it, and they went on to win 3-0, with none of it feeling fair. (I realise this is bitching, but it's not fun to either win each game or lose each game with seemingly no in-between.)

Anyway, I carried on, and somehow managed to draw enough games to secure the last play-off spot. I played QPR over two legs, and as the team spirit started to climb, there was a miracle... I beat them, at home, 1-0 in the first leg. In the second leg, I scored another, they equalised just after half-time, and it was an incredibly nervy ending involving some defensive mistakes (caused by button lag - sorry but it's true) and goal-line clearances from a corner and a free-kick.

In the play-off final, I faced Hull, and feared the worst - but they seemed to be cagey. There was a big "team spirit" difference - which I found bizarre considering that they were second in the league for most of the season... But they weren't direct, nor attacking. My star striker (though realistically, my star target-man) Gutierrez got himself two goals, a header from a corner in the first half, and a blast from 30 yards out that I wasn't expecting anything from (I pressed the button far too long) but somehow hit the underside of the crossbar and went in.

So, I'm in the Premier League now, after my first season. Pretty happy with that - I spent two hours (ahem) last night going through the transfer window day-by-day, selling every player with less than 70 OVR (and no hope of reaching 70 OVR in the future), and bringing in eight new players. The scouts found a Juventus midfielder whose contract was up, Pereya (with an OVR of 80, which eclipses everyone else in the squad), along with young Turkish striker Achahbar, and ageing Spanish right-back Arbeloa. All for freeeeeeeeeee!

The overall quality of the squad is pretty terrible, but it's now equal to the likes of Newcastle looking at the pre-game stats (who are still a Premier League team in my game).

I even spent an extra hour adding in the 16-17 kits, because I'm a fucking moron who needs a football game to play for the next two weeks...

The quest to stay in the Premier League began with a 1-0 loss to Leicester on Top Player, but we only lost because the strikers didn't take the chances, so I didn't feel like it was difficult enough. Upped it to Superstar again, played Newcastle, experienced an another instant kick-off goal (long ball to striker, nobody around him, goal), lost 3-1.

Let's see what happens tonight (or realistically, tomorrow night, because I've got a Battlefield 1 beta code)...

Put it down Chris, put it down :P

I'm still playing the demo. What I've done is logged into some League fixture making website and I've entered the 9 teams. They give you the fixture list. Each game I roll a dice to determine what team I will represent and I have started a PES2017 Demo league. Excellent! I add the scores to the website and they do the tables.

One thing I've noticed is that I've not noticed :P any scripting whatsoever in PES2017 baring in mind they are only exhibition games. Unlike PES 2016, I cannot cope with the scripting and sluggishness on Superstar.

Put it down Chris, put it down :P
I need a football game, and FIFA 16 against the AI is dull, but... Man oh man, PES 2017 really makes you realise that - and I realise this is extreme - 2016 is a terrible game. It survives on its tactical variety, but it's not fun to play.

Anyway, just came back because I just read that Arsenal have just signed Perez from Deportivo, and I rememebered that I got him on loan for my new Premier League season last night! Love it when the game world rings true with reality.

Ive been playing PES 13 a lot,got bored outta my mind.
Uninstalled my PES 16, can't play it really.
So my option right now is "Goliath"
Finished my career with Sunderland.
Just wandering around my apt like a lion in a cage,need it to be the 15th so I can play again.
Had a good run with Goliath,boring to face the same gameplay from CPU,but it's been ok.
Haven't played the demo that much,even though I love it,especially on manual,it's a snooze playing friendlies 24-7.
Looking fw to the realease,can't come fast enough for me

Since that thrashing at the hands of Newcastle... I've got to admit, I've had some real fun with the game. Lots of samey goals etc. and I can't wait to drop it for PES 2017, but, after lowering the difficulty to "Top Player" and putting on manual passing (which I really don't like but it balances out the difficulty), I'm having fun and enjoying the variety.

So...

After Newcastle, I had an FA cup 2nd round game against Man City (just my luck). I changed formation to 4-5-1 and set everything up as defensively as possible, along with fielding my players with the highest "defensive prowess" ratings. It was 0-0 until the 87th minute, when I conceded a free-kick at the edge of the area (looking at the replay I won the ball and it was a terrible decision). I knew what was coming, and even with a defender on the line, the ball flew over his head and in. I lost 1-0 and I was pretty devastated.

I had a look at the fixture list and nearly consigned the save to an early grave - Chelsea, Tottenham, Liverpool, Arsenal... All one after the other. Each game, I played the same as I had against Man City, and each game I came terribly close to getting a point but didn't quite make it (every game was a 1-0 loss):

• Chelsea scored from a corner with 10 minutes to go (Costa) but new defender Arbeloa couldn't keep up with him;
  • Tottenham scored after five minutes (Kane with a brilliant run that, again, Arbeloa couldn't track) - I changed to a 4-3-3 and had 6 shots (to their 2) by the end of the game, but Achahbar blasted over from inside the box;
  • Liverpool (who are 15th) scored in the 75th minute with Benteke (one of the PL's top scorers, uh-oh) from a corner;
  • Arsenal scored in the 82nd minute from a free-kick after I fouled Sanchez around the edge of the box (definitely a foul on this occasion).

After this terrible run (that left us 18th) came three games in a row that, for survival, we really needed to get points from. Watford (19th), Aston Villa (14th), and Southampton (13th).

• Watford we beat 3-1, with their goal being a scrappy "should have cleared it" effort in the 90th minute. They were playing quite an open formation, with big gaps in the midfield - almost a diamond shape - and Pereyra scored 1 and made 2, really coming to life for the first time since his arrival. Kenedy scored the others - and his form-arrow started flashing red for every game (I thought this only happened in derby games). After the game I got a news item that said "Kenedy improved dramatically", or words to that effect, and his stats exploded;
  • Aston Villa we beat 3-2 - bit of a back-and-forth game. When they scored to get a goal back and make it 3-2 in the 70th minute, heads dropped, and you could feel what a struggle it was going to be to hold on. They had one golden chance after that, a good opportunity inside the box which thankfully the keeper turned around the post. Kenedy scored again, and I got the same news item again after the game;
  • Southampton we beat 3-1, again conceding a scrappy goal after the 90th minute that really annoyed me. Pereyra was on fire, scoring one left-footed volley after being played through beautifully, heading in from a Silva cross before half-time, and setting up Kenedy with a tap-in about halfway through the second half.

This bounced us up to 13th in the table, and the team spirit has bounced up to 90 when playing the 4-5-1. Next up is top-of-the-table Everton (?!), though, so I'm prepared for it all to come crashing down... Kenedy's OVR has gone up nearly 3 points in 3 games though - what is going on?!

Since that thrashing at the hands of Newcastle... I've got to admit, I've had some real fun with the game. Lots of samey goals etc. and I can't wait to drop it for PES 2017, but, after lowering the difficulty to "Top Player" and putting on manual passing (which I really don't like but it balances out the difficulty), I'm having fun and enjoying the variety.

So...

After Newcastle, I had an FA cup 2nd round game against Man City (just my luck). I changed formation to 4-5-1 and set everything up as defensively as possible, along with fielding my players with the highest "defensive prowess" ratings. It was 0-0 until the 87th minute, when I conceded a free-kick at the edge of the area (looking at the replay I won the ball and it was a terrible decision). I knew what was coming, and even with a defender on the line, the ball flew over his head and in. I lost 1-0 and I was pretty devastated.

I had a look at the fixture list and nearly consigned the save to an early grave - Chelsea, Tottenham, Liverpool, Arsenal... All one after the other. Each game, I played the same as I had against Man City, and each game I came terribly close to getting a point but didn't quite make it (every game was a 1-0 loss):

• Chelsea scored from a corner with 10 minutes to go (Costa) but new defender Arbeloa couldn't keep up with him;
  • Tottenham scored after five minutes (Kane with a brilliant run that, again, Arbeloa couldn't track) - I changed to a 4-3-3 and had 6 shots (to their 2) by the end of the game, but Achahbar blasted over from inside the box;
  • Liverpool (who are 15th) scored in the 75th minute with Benteke (one of the PL's top scorers, uh-oh) from a corner;
  • Arsenal scored in the 82nd minute from a free-kick after I fouled Sanchez around the edge of the box (definitely a foul on this occasion).

After this terrible run (that left us 18th) came three games in a row that, for survival, we really needed to get points from. Watford (19th), Aston Villa (14th), and Southampton (13th).

• Watford we beat 3-1, with their goal being a scrappy "should have cleared it" effort in the 90th minute. They were playing quite an open formation, with big gaps in the midfield - almost a diamond shape - and Pereyra scored 1 and made 2, really coming to life for the first time since his arrival. Kenedy scored the others - and his form-arrow started flashing red for every game (I thought this only happened in derby games). After the game I got a news item that said "Kenedy improved dramatically", or words to that effect, and his stats exploded;
  • Aston Villa we beat 3-2 - bit of a back-and-forth game. When they scored to get a goal back and make it 3-2 in the 70th minute, heads dropped, and you could feel what a struggle it was going to be to hold on. They had one golden chance after that, a good opportunity inside the box which thankfully the keeper turned around the post. Kenedy scored again, and I got the same news item again after the game;
  • Southampton we beat 3-1, again conceding a scrappy goal after the 90th minute that really annoyed me. Pereyra was on fire, scoring one left-footed volley after being played through beautifully, heading in from a Silva cross before half-time, and setting up Kenedy with a tap-in about halfway through the second half.

This bounced us up to 13th in the table, and the team spirit has bounced up to 90 when playing the 4-5-1. Next up is top-of-the-table Everton (?!), though, so I'm prepared for it all to come crashing down... Kenedy's OVR has gone up nearly 3 points in 3 games though - what is going on?!

Fair play for continuing to play Ml Pes 2016 . . as much as I loved it I can't bring myself to go back to it after the new demo . ... . but we'll make a comeback in Ml 2017.

Fair play for continuing to play Ml Pes 2016 . . as much as I loved it I can't bring myself to go back to it after the new demo . ... . but we'll make a comeback in Ml 2017.
Everything I see I'm saying (out loud) "that wouldn't happen in the new one", "that wouldn't happen in the new one"...

But I only really play football games and the weeknight feels bare without carrying on some kind of career mode, and she nicks the iPad all the time (which has Football Manager on), so...

I'm glad I stuck with it, I was hoping to see Champions League football before the new PES (by switching clubs at one point I'd imagine). But I'm enjoying the challenge of keeping Bolton up for long enough to get them a decent squad and a chance of a top-half finish one day.

Kenedy is the best player I've had in PES since Babangida back in the day - not exactly someone who'd be a good fit at a big club given his current ability but for a little PL team, he's insane!

Last edited:
I thought I would give this a go again until the new one comes out.
It seems that this only suits players that are either really excellent at it or really poor. Unfortunately I'm somewhere in between.

I started a new ML full manual which is new to me so went down to Regular. I beat Leicester 4-1 and was pretty easy so decided to go up to Professional. Played Man City, they were pretty poor until I scored and then they started playing but was still quite easy. I was dissapointed that they only started playing after I scored and they were at home.

I ranked it up to Top Player for my game against West Ham. Within the first couple of minutes Carrol had a really weak slow shot from about the edge of the box but it was obviously too powerful and fast for Lloris because all he could do was dive over it. Then there was a long ball to Carrol, but it was fine because Alderweireld had it covered. I moved him to it and then he stepped back and allowed Carrol to get it and score. Then they got another which seemed a fair goal. So 3-0 down after 10 mins. Then we start playing well, players are more responsive and it ended up being a good tough game. But why can it not be like that from the start? Why do my players become unresponsive before?

Why is it difficult for Konami to just improve CPU and leave my players the same? Even if they just increased CPU speed by one point that would seem fairer.

I really hope this isn't the same in PES2017 otherwise players like me that are above average will suffer the same, either too easy or too hard. This was never the case in PES5.

Sorry for the rant, rant over.

Why is it difficult for Konami to just improve CPU and leave my players the same? Even if they just increased CPU speed by one point that would seem fairer.

I really hope this isn't the same in PES2017.
I've been saying this for literally years, Gee, years (most of the time it gets drowned out by "what do you expect, perfection" and "enjoy it for what it is"). This is the first time since the PS2 days (!) that I've actually got a little bit of hope that the full game won't be this way.

Back then, I remember thinking "once the consoles get more powerful, they won't have to resort to this chicanery". Then the PS3 came, and went... And now here we are.

The demo isn't showing any hints of it, but of course, it wouldn't - it only rears its head in the Master League, really. The "team spirit" feature needs balancing too, otherwise you enter into some games knowing that no matter what you do, you'll lose, even if the game has to "lock" your players occasionally.

But given how much better the game is overall, I feel like if there was ever a time for Konami to stop resorting to cheap tricks to force results, it might be now.

I've been saying this for literally years, Gee, years (most of the time it gets drowned out by "what do you expect, perfection" and "enjoy it for what it is"). This is the first time since the PS2 days (!) that I've actually got a little bit of hope that the full game won't be this way.

Back then, I remember thinking "once the consoles get more powerful, they won't have to resort to this chicanery". Then the PS3 came, and went... And now here we are.

The demo isn't showing any hints of it, but of course, it wouldn't - it only rears its head in the Master League, really. The "team spirit" feature needs balancing too, otherwise you enter into some games knowing that no matter what you do, you'll lose, even if the game has to "lock" your players occasionally.

But given how much better the game is overall, I feel like if there was ever a time for Konami to stop resorting to cheap tricks to force results, it might be now.

I really hope you are right Chris.

People used to say that PES5 was scripted because of the injury time goals by the CPU. But no, you really could fight the script. If it meant going to formation and putting every player back to defend, it really would work. You could header the ball out or clear the ball off the line. It was such a great feeling holding on to a win or draw when the CPU piled pressure on you. But in 2016, like you said, it will 'lock' your players. I hate it, hate it hate it hate it. Why? As I said, can't they please just increase speed or something.

You mention Team Spirit and you are right but that game against West Ham my TS was something like 98 and they were 91 roughly. I know in PES5 they had Mentality, which would indicate how good a player is when they are losing or winning, maybe play better or get complacent. Not sure if they have that in the new ones, but that was definitely a factor in the old ones. If you had Gerrard in your side with high mentality and the team was losing he would seem to try harder and could possibly get a late goal from 30 yards. Some players had a low mentality, so if you conceded they just cave in.

Little things like that I miss. Wow I really went off on one then.

I really hope they don't mess it up with TS. As the demo has been good but giving it a rest for now.

Really off topic but I ordered FIFA14 for the PS4. On PS3 the custom tactics work so teams play long ball short ball whatever ball. I wanted to give the PS4 one a go. Only around a tenner.

I know in PES5 they had Mentality, which would indicate how good a player is when they are losing or winning, maybe play better or get complacent. Not sure if they have that in the new ones, but that was definitely a factor in the old ones. If you had Gerrard in your side with high mentality and the team was losing he would seem to try harder and could possibly get a late goal from 30 yards. Some players had a low mentality, so if you conceded they just cave in.
The "player emotions" feature is supposed to replace that, I think, although nobody seems to know exactly how it works (and a lot of the official blurb refers to players getting annoyed with each-other in cutscenes as opposed to it making any difference to gameplay).

There's a lot of great ideas there in the old games that never carried over - someone in the PES 2017 news thread is talking about how players used to hit shots like they do in reality as opposed to everybody being able to hit a cannonball of a shot. I'd like that back.

But if they dilute the attributes to give the CPU less to do, and that results in less crippling-your-players to get a result that it deems realistic (because it's got enough free processing power to do it by playing more intelligently), I'll take it.

Really off topic but I ordered FIFA14 for the PS4. On PS3 the custom tactics work so teams play long ball short ball whatever ball. I wanted to give the PS4 one a go. Only around a tenner.
FIFA 14 was my favourite football game ever at that point. Loved it. But it's difficult to go back after playing 15/16, and hopefully 17. You don't realise how much more control you have now until you go back to the older demos and go "wow, how didn't I feel like this was on rails back then" (and we're only talking about 3 years ago)!

Fired up FIFA 14 and liked it.
I've done about two seasons on FIFA 16, since I last played PES 16,but returned today,and I really enjoyed it.
Played broadcast camera and lowered difficulty to Profesional and fully manual.
Played great,really liked it,always good to take a step back from games.
Don't think I've played more than 15 games on the demo,love it,but hate exhibition games.
So PES 16 on broadcast and F...16 will get it done until the 15th
Might post a report later on

I really hope you are right Chris.

People used to say that PES5 was scripted because of the injury time goals by the CPU. But no, you really could fight the script. If it meant going to formation and putting every player back to defend, it really would work. You could header the ball out or clear the ball off the line. It was such a great feeling holding on to a win or draw when the CPU piled pressure on you. But in 2016, like you said, it will 'lock' your players. I hate it, hate it hate it hate it. Why? As I said, can't they please just increase speed or something.

You mention Team Spirit and you are right but that game against West Ham my TS was something like 98 and they were 91 roughly. I know in PES5 they had Mentality, which would indicate how good a player is when they are losing or winning, maybe play better or get complacent. Not sure if they have that in the new ones, but that was definitely a factor in the old ones. If you had Gerrard in your side with high mentality and the team was losing he would seem to try harder and could possibly get a late goal from 30 yards. Some players had a low mentality, so if you conceded they just cave in.

Little things like that I miss. Wow I really went off on one then.

I really hope they don't mess it up with TS. As the demo has been good but giving it a rest for now.

Discovered that I had two weeks on EA acces,so DL,FIFA 14, and it plays well,think it's more fun than 16

Discovered that I had two weeks on EA acces,so DL,FIFA 14, and it plays well,think it's more fun than 16
I should be getting my one soon. It's probably a bit silly as the new ones are out soon. But I just wanted to test the custom tactics. I read some of the old posts and most people really liked it. I never had a PS4 at the time and I have only just gotten into manual shooting.

I'm looking forward to both games this year. There is a bit of a buzz. I even ordered that Option File for under a tenner. I'm looking forward to posting some ML adventures and CM adventures.

The funny thing is regarding the new PES, normally there is so much dissapointment if the rosters are out of date but this year I think if the gameplay is great then people will just accept it.

Good times coming hopefully.

PS that reply was also to you Chris. In the demo I have been playing with emotions off. I cry enough as it is :CRY:

So a spanking new adventure awaits us.
Sitting in front of the ML screens trying to figure out which team to pick.
Usually go with Milan/Torino,but I'll think I'm going with Lazio this time.
Hope you guys stop messing about and start getting some games in.
Wouldn't say it's an advantage being on XB1, no kits and so on,but edited a few kits quick,and I'm ready gents!

I have started 2 ML's on my PS4 game as I have already edited most of that. I am waiting for cpk's to be sorted before doing much on PC the version.
I have 1 with my beloved Forest with real players which I have only played a couple of games so far.
The other 1 is with a made up team using custom kits/logo that I knocked up on photoshop and using the default ML players.
I have played default ML squad one way more than the Forest one at this point which surprised me.
The lower level of players in my squad and lower budget definitely makes signing players more of a challenge so I am already more invested. Because of the relatively low wage budget, I can only buy 1 or 2 players to improve the squad before I have to sell somebody to free up some more wage budget which makes it a real balancing act.

Is there anyway to adjust the balance between the wage budget & transfer budget? I have sold a few to free up some wage budget but mainly signed free agents, so at this point my remaining wage budget is £11,000 but my transfer budget is over £7m!!

I have started 2 ML's on my PS4 game as I have already edited most of that. I am waiting for cpk's to be sorted before doing much on PC the version.
I have 1 with my beloved Forest with real players which I have only played a couple of games so far.
The other 1 is with a made up team using custom kits/logo that I knocked up on photoshop and using the default ML players.
I have played default ML squad one way more than the Forest one at this point which surprised me.
The lower level of players in my squad and lower budget definitely makes signing players more of a challenge so I am already more invested. Because of the relatively low wage budget, I can only buy 1 or 2 players to improve the squad before I have to sell somebody to free up some more wage budget which makes it a real balancing act.

Is there anyway to adjust the balance between the wage budget & transfer budget? I have sold a few to free up some wage budget but mainly signed free agents, so at this point my remaining wage budget is £11,000 but my transfer budget is over £7m!!
Haven't got a clue about wage/transfer balance,only one game in
Think Deco is the master of default ML gaming in here,check with him once he fires up his game

I'm thinking of Serie A as well this season, waiting for a proper patch though.. might play become a legend before getting the ML started.

So they separated wage and transfer budget this year? that's great, last year was a bit annoying when we got the money but end up being in debt.

I'm thinking of Serie A as well this season, waiting for a proper patch though.. might play become a legend before getting the ML started.

So they separated wage and transfer budget this year? that's great, last year was a bit annoying when we got the money but end up being in debt.
Yup,they have,haven't really looked into it that much yet.
Might do a restart,started with Milan as always,but Olimpico and Lazio/Roma looks amazing,and a bit of a challenge as well.

Played my first ML game with Milan,and it was so much fun.
No scripting,got beaten fair and square by Juve.
Ball physics are so amazing,it's like an own entity,shooting so heavy.
Player individuality really shines,players with bad touches,they have bad touches.
It's a brilliant game,best I've played.

Juve controlled the game,they had 82% passing,alright in my opinion,not 93 like other games has.
And they mixed it up,long/direct/short,slowed the game down when leading,brilliant stuff.
And this was on Top player,minus 1
Manual passing is a rough one,much harder than in the demo and 16.
Taking a bad touch and they snatch it,you really have to think a few steps ahead.
Juves first goal was a scrapper,a toe poke by Higuain in traffic in front of the goal,the other a free kick.

It's going to be a fun one this.
Loving it

Great rock.. I can't wait to start a ML. The game on full manual is great, on contrary of what you said I think the manual passing this year is a bit more assisted then last year, the good AI defensive awareness is what makes passing more difficult than last year, which is great. I'm loving full manual in this game, my team can play attractive football without making the game easy because the AI and the goalkeepers are so much better. The referees are also great so far, and I love the vibration haha..

Great rock.. I can't wait to start a ML. The game on full manual is great, on contrary of what you said I think the manual passing this year is a bit more assisted then last year, the good AI defensive awareness is what makes passing more difficult than last year, which is great. I'm loving full manual in this game, my team can play attractive football without making the game easy because the AI and the goalkeepers are so much better. The referees are also great so far, and I love the vibration haha..
Yes you're right Elja on the def awareness,that's why it feels trickier
Can't wait for my next game,watching some Europa league on the telly first.
Hopefully you'll get a patch soon and start up your career

2nd game.
Bologna away.
Im having a hard time playing,cause I'm so happy and distracted by this game
Just listen to the sound when you shoot!
Anyway lost 2-1,Niang scored mine.
Their goals were me fucking up,and not clearing in my box.
The fat boy Destro picked up a couple of lose balls and scored.
Never felt cheated though,my players gets beat,not running away,like in 16 at that games worst moments.

You guys shure about manual pass being easier,I'm struggling,on Top player.
Could be the fact that I played FIFA with Chelsea for a season and a half,I could play my way out of anything there.
Guess the learning curve is brutal when you go back to PES eehh?
But loving this game,people whining about messis hair or shitty connections as main argument,guess they'll never be satisfied.
Best game since PES 5,guess better than that to.

Get your reports in Lads

Chievo away.
Tough tough,my passing is horrible,and I also need to play with a wider camera.
They really pushed me back,outshoot me 12-3,all because of my shitty passing.
But this game...
I've seen things I haven't seen in years,it's so adaptive,CPU so clever,it's a joy boys.
Anyway drew 0-0, felt like a victory.
All my poor gaming is down to me,feels great
Been sending a few youngster out on loan,sold Bacca,and took a few free agents in.
Kramer and Kiyotake.
Will get another striker in as well.

Chievo away.
Tough tough,my passing is horrible,and I also need to play with a wider camera.
They really pushed me back,outshoot me 12-3,all because of my shitty passing.
But this game...
I've seen things I haven't seen in years,it's so adaptive,CPU so clever,it's a joy boys.
Anyway drew 0-0, felt like a victory.
All my poor gaming is down to me,feels great
Been sending a few youngster out on loan,sold Bacca,and took a few free agents in.
Kramer and Kiyotake.
Will get another striker in as well.

Which option files are you using Rock?

I'm on Xbox one baby,option file? Having a laugh?
I just edited the Sassuolo and Juve kits,and some team tactics and went for it.
Will be editing Serie B and the big guns in PL and some "other teams" along the way
Miss the kits and badges,but not the other stuff on option file,tactics and so on,rather do that myself.
Have you found any file yet?
Just use the kits and badges from your PS3, and go get some ML

3rd Serie A game.
Empoli at home.
I used a different camera this time,but passing is still rough.
Close and very physical game,don't need to worry about FK's in this game.
Think I created 3-4 good/ok chances,they held me to the outside.
CPU should have had a red card in the 80th minute.
Last defender clipped me,through on goal,YK and a freekick.
And in the 89th they scored,long shot,bounced of a defender,couldn't clear it and a scrapper from Gilardino made it 1-0 Empoli.
Still haven't felt a overpowerd CPU,lost because I stink.
It's a cracker of game this
Might go 20 minutes games,it's deffo built for that.
One worrying thing,think the scorelines from 15 is back,you know the 4-0 on other games.
Not sure but looks like it

Had EL vs Vitesse,held on for dear life to get a 1-0 win,bit more frantic compared to the league.

Played Genoa away ( this schedule Konami ffs) and got away with a 1-1 draw,had a player sent off for clipping their striker as last man.
But good game,you don't have much time to think,love this game.
Saw a thing that I forgot to edit,so might start over my ML again.
Happends every year.
Bummer,but boy am I enjoining this game

Last edited:
Not going to touch Master League until mods are out (PC), but enjoying your write ups, Rock! I started an AFC Champions League with Guangzhao Evergrande, it's great how much better Paulinho and Martinez feel than everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom