PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Both HK and JPN demo seem to be crashing PS4s. Maybe Sony didn't realize the issue soon enough and only pulled the EU and US demo from being released.

No. The Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 version also did not come out in Europe, so it has nothing to do with Sony. There must have been one sort of mistake ( blunder ) in Konami Europe.

Yep, Konami probably didn't submit the demo code to Sony and Microsoft in time.

The Hk version crashed my PS4 twice, so I downloaded the jp version which crashed the system and forced a reboot.

Ignoring another konami major fuck up with the demo release dates. Overall, I feel like the game still needs another year in development to be a true PES game. I find the lack of a colision system and the inconsistent ref AI very damaging to the full experience. There also seems to be a focus on fast arcade type gameplay, which is fine but Im more of a PES5 guy than a 6.

The faces and player ID do look really good but its weird watching everyone saying teams feel diferent when most of them play in the same possession style with very few crosses to the box.

Hoping the european version of the game shows a more optimized game...

Game is finally clicking for me after sticking with 0 bar passing and finding it frustrating at first. Couldn't get on with the other passing assists you have no control over the power and picks the wrong player time to time.

Playing as barca vs bayern on superstar and was having a hard time, tweaked the tactics to balance my attack/defence(way too open on default). Was having much closer games some 0-0s and 1-0s to either team. On my last game managed to smash them 5-1, scoring some lovely goals. One was a typical messi goal beating 2 men cutting from the right and firing home.

Not gonna bother with fifa this year, don't find it anywhere as near fun/addictive as this.

Sorry guys, bit late to this party, and can't be arsed to go through posts.

Is the PS3 demo available for download yet? Heard it was supposed to be available 4 days ago?

Enjoyed my session this morning again. Bloody hell I am becoming Suuuuupertalk

@dudu u checked out barca formation properly. It seems that when in possession Neymar, Suarez and Messi go as cfs I changed it to SS and glad to say they don't rush ti the CBs when in possession and rather drop deep for Iniesta and Rakitic

Also relieved to say that I managed to curb Madrids tendency to pump longballs too by putting offside trap option on under autoswitching.

When I lose possession instead of closing down as quick as possibe I pull back to maintain defensive structure . This way Mascherano and Pique mop up the balls behind them so much better. I am yet to experiment with Alves man marking Cronaldo but worries that it would bugger up the Barca formation. Still wish they would build up more realistically

But like I said good session this morning

Last edited:
Does anyone have any defending tips? X seems very much like a homing missile and I struggle to simply contain rather than press

Does anyone have any defending tips? X seems very much like a homing missile and I struggle to simply contain rather than press

R2 to jockey when you infront of a attacker else just run alongside and press x.

If you want to lunge double tap x

Slide tackles are last ditch attempts for me amd sometimes interceptions when I see where the AI is going.

Back
Top Bottom