PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

I knew it.

Already found strange the absence of Man U in the demo...

"Nothing to hide" I guess...
Bullshit, these graphics have been in the files for ages now... You can find the same graphic in PES 2014, PES 2013, PES 2012, PES 2011, PES 2010 etc...

Last edited:
Bullshit, these graphics have been in the files for ages now... You can find the same graphic in PES 2014, PES 2013, PES 2012, PES 2011, PES 2010 etc...
Yeah and besides Manchester united are also in the become a legend texture menu file so chill please stop the rumours

you find also the logos of team? :D

ps there is not a texture on png, why? :(
- Yes, simply plain logos (without effects) in 256x256 and 128x128 of the 7 demo teams.

- I don't know, maybe PNGs are compressed in different way on PS3:THINK:

From the credits:

Brazilian licensed teams:
Official Licensed Product of Associação Chapecoense de Futebol, Botafogo de Futebol e Regatas, Clube Atlético Mineiro, Clube Atlético Paranaense, Clube de Regatas do Flamengo, Coritiba Foot Ball Club, Criciúma Esporte Clube, Cruzeiro Esporte Clube, Esporte Clube Bahia, Esporte Clube Vitória, Figueirense Futebol Clube, Fluminense Football Club, Goiás Esporte Clube, Grêmio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense, Santos Futebol Clube, São Paulo Futebol Clube, Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras, Sport Club Corinthians Paulista, Sport Club do Recife and Sport Club Internacional.

Licensed musics:
"Shake The Cage"
Written by Thomas Chad, Phil Titus, Benjamin Giddings, Stephen Sparrow and Andrew Hayes
Published by EMI Blackwood Music Inc. obo Silva Screen Music (Publishers) Ltd
Performed by Morning Parade
Courtesy of So Recordings/Caroline under license from Universal Music Enterprises

"Miracle Mile"
Written by Dann Gallucci, Matthew Aveiro, Matthew Maust and Nathan Willet
Published by Sony/ATV Harmon obo The Best Dressed Chicken In Town
Bayou Psalms
Written and Performed by Cold War Kids
Courtesy of Downtown Records LLC

“All For Nothing" (feat. Page Hamilton)
Written by Robert Bourdon, Bradford Philip Delson, Joseph Hahn, Michael Kenji Shinoda, Chester Charles Bennington, David Michael Farrell
Published by Nondisclosure Agreement Music, Kenji Kobayashi Music, Rob Bourdon Music, Pancakey Cakes Music,
Big Bad Mr. Hahn Music, Chesterchaz Publishing
Performed by Linkin Park
Courtesy of Warner Bros. Records
By arrangement with Warner Music Group Video Game Licensing
(P) 2014 Warner Bros. Records

"Wake Me Up"
Written by Aloe Blacc, Tim Bergling, Michael Aaron Einziger
Published by Universal Music Corp. on behalf of itself and Elementary Particle Music
EMI Blackwood Music Inc. obo EMI Music Publishing Scandinavia Ab
(C) 2013 WB MUSIC CORP., ALOE BLACC PUBLISHING
ALL RIGHTS ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ALOE BLACC PUBLISHING
ADMINISTERED BY WB MUSIC CORP.*A
LL RIGHTS RESERVED*******
Performed by Avicii
Courtesy of Universal Music AB/ Island Records under license from Universal Music Enterprises*

"I Need Your Love"
Written by Calvin Harris and Elena Goulding
Published by EMI April Music Inc. obo Tsj Merlyn Licensing B.V.
Downtown DMP Songs
Performed by Calvin Harris featuring Ellie Goulding
Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
By arrangement with Sony Music Licensing

"Demons"
Written by Alexander Junior Grant, Benjamin Arthur McKee, Joshua Francis Mosser, Daniel Coulter Reynolds, Daniel Wayne Sermon
Published by Songs Of Universal, Inc. on behalf of itself and Imagine Dragons Publishing
JMosser Music
Performed by Imagine Dragons
Courtesy of KIDinaKORNER/Interscope Records under license from Universal Music Enterprises

"Luna"
Written by Jack Steadman
Published by Songs of Imagem Music
Performed by Bombay Bicycle Club
Courtesy of Universal-Island Records Ltd under license from Universal Music Enterprises

"Is This How You Feel?"
Written by Isabella Manfredi, Jack Moffitt, Thomas Champion and Luke Davison
Published by Sony/ATVAllegro
Performed by The Preatures
Courtesy of Universal Music Australia Pty. Ltd/Harvest Records under license from Universal Music Enterprises

"Afterglow"
Written by Brad Ellis, Mark Wilkinson, Talay Riley, Rebecca Hill
Published by Sony/ATV Tunes LLC; Sony/ATV Songs LLC
Rebecca Hill Music
Administered by Kobalt Music Publishing America, Inc.
Performed by Wilkinson
Courtesy of Virgin Records Ltd under license from Universal Music Enterprises

"Pompeii"
Written by Daniel Smith
Published by Universal - PolyGram International Publishing, Inc. on behalf of Bastille Music Ltd.
Performed by Bastille
Courtesy of Virgin Records Ltd under license from Universal Music Enterprises

"Best Day Of My Life"
Written by Aaron Accetta, Michael Goodman, Dave Rublin, James Adam Shelley, Matthew Sanchez and Zachary Barnett
Published by Sony/ATV Allegro obo Needledown Publishing; EMI April Music obo DRAWOC
Round Hill Copyrights obo itself, James Adam Shelley Publishing and Zac Barnett Publishing, Round Hill Works obo itself, David Rublin Publishing
and Owl and Fox Publishing
Performed by American Authors
Courtesy of Island Records under license from Universal Music Enterprises

"Symphony No. 9 in D Minor, Op. 125 ("Choral")"
Performed by Erich Leinsdorf & Boston Symphony Orchestra
Courtesy of Sony Masterworks
By arrangement with Sony Music Licensing

Seriously do You want ask guy about missing MAN UTD in demo if he doesn't know why Konami didn't release demo in EU on 17th of september? :FISH:

True, but I'm just curious as to why the only licensed Premier League team (which was featured heavily in early screenshots and promotional work) isn't in the demo. Seems a little strange to me.

:TD: For first time in my life ... i'm started to not care about the game, folks. If they are going release it in January, I do not give a sh*t anymore. Konami Killed in me any enthusiasm and anticipation for PES 2015 . :COAT: I'm done .

I believe in you, but you have a source image?
English and Spanish strings:
5o9zdx.jpg

24ozkav.jpg
The demo is in 3 languages (English, Korean and Chinese) but in dt17.cpk there're some few generic strings in other languages.

You know it at 100%???? Oh, no... :PRAY:
Of course not, no! Just a prediction.

Maybe Konami got another Premier League team onboard? Perhaps EA forced a complete shut-out?

I think it's suspicious that Man Utd is not in the demo. There is no logical reason why one of the biggest clubs in the world wouldn't be....unless the license is lost.

Last edited:
Of course not, no! Just a prediction.

Maybe Konami got another Premier League team onboard? Perhaps EA forced a complete shut-out?

I think it's suspicious that Man Utd is not in the demo. There is no logical reason why one of the biggest clubs in the world wouldn't be....unless the license is lost.

But as we could see a few months, Konami show us a couple of images:

PES2015_KONAMIStadium_overlook_1404378154.jpg

pes-2015-screenshot-_-www.pes-patch.com-3.jpg

PES-2015-gameplay-6.jpg

As you say, is so strange... :THINK:

I think you are overestimating United, they aren't even playing in the European competitions this year. Apart from that there are already pictures of Old Trafford in the demo files so I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be licensed this year.

Adam Bhatti just response me a tweet:

Me: @Adam_Bhatti Sorry if i disturb you man, but we are worried about Man. Utd license because of the demo... It´ll be in PES 2015??

Adam: you do realise the first ever images of #PES2015 included Man Utd players? And they were in the build shown early July? Relax.

I think we can believe in Adam...

Last edited:
Maybe a new english team could be Arsenal? Look at the third image in the second line... We can see the gun in the Arsenal Stadium seats...

The third image in 1st line is Villa Park, maybe Aston Villa?

And we can see Warsaw National Stadium in the last image of the last line and the Poland National team emblem in the screen...

ftq4g5.jpg

Or maybe they only choose that image for nothing...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom